Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#341485 05/30/02 12:25 AM
M
OP Offline
M
I am such a mess today. So much has happened this weekend. And the last was Sunday night. Denny talked to me when I took the kids home. He said I was not to ask the kids anything about him or his friend. It was none of my business. Also said if he had a choice between marrying me again and staying single, he would remain single. He said he is finally happy and can't be with me because he wasn't happy the 17+ years we were together. He again made sure I understood we are to have no contact except for the kids. The kids have been complaining about him and his parenting skills and the things he no longer does for them because he is never home. He asked them in front of me if they had a problem with the way he does things and they said no. I never told Denny what they said because I didn't want to betray them. But I am so hurt by what Denny has said. He really means this, he is happy and I am not sure if I can go on anymore. I want the pain to stop. I feel so hurt and betrayed even by my kids.

#341486 05/31/02 05:33 PM
F
F
Oh Morriggs, I feel for you I really do! Men say the most hurtful things, to make themselves feel better about what they are doing! He really is talking bull about him being un-happy in your 17+ yr relationship "believe me on that one". Your kids will feel torn they are not betraying you! Most likely they just want Mom and Dad back together.
All I can suggest is keep on praying the Lord will give you the strength you need to keep on going, read the bible and attend church. Maybe get some counselling through church, I know that has helped me.
Hope this helps a little.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation