Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#345007 02/13/04 07:56 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Father,
First we would all like to say thank you for who you in our lives. We thank you for the promise that you would be a present help in our troubling times.

We realize that just because we are alone that doesn't mean we have to be lonely, I thank you for that. I pray that the presence of your Holy Spirit will be felt all day tomorrow by those who are alone. We thank you for the ministry of the Comforter. You promised that if we keep focused on You, we would receive perfect peace. Help us to focus on you all day. Help us to be mindful of the love you have for us as your children. Touch the tender places in those times when lonliness trys to creep in.

We thank you for one of the best Valentine's days we've ever had.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen

#345008 02/13/04 10:24 PM
H
H
AMEN!!!

Thanks Titleist, have a great day!

#345009 02/14/04 01:24 AM
G
G
Amen.

gentle

#345010 02/14/04 02:59 AM
L
L
Hello All,
Just a note to let ya know I am still here and to wish you a Happy Valentines Day!
I am alone still, but know God is working hard for me and this makes me smile and feel loved.
God sent me two Valentines Day gifts, he postponed my court hearing - moved until March 25! The second gift was that he somehow showed the Judge my WH's evil lies. They reduced my support by 50.00 a week Dec 19, but today God gave back 25.00 more a week! Praise his name! I thought when I got the letter - here we go and thought they totally terminated it. I am on workers Comp and get little so I asked God to take over and guide my finances. He did just that! Sorry I am just so happy and grateful for this wonderful husband I have now that I had to share it with you.
Find something good about tomorrow even the weather - well I am in NY and it is going to be in the 40's yippy! Maybe some of the Ice will melt! I am taking Mom out shopping and maybe for lunch. She always makes me smile and feel good. Go to a nursing home and sit with someone that is alone - I loved doing that too! Please be happy.

Love to you all and may God Bless you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation