Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JoeCM Offline OP
OP Offline
J
My WW a month ago told me that God told her she could not get D. She told me she broke off the adultery with the OM. He called on the avg. 12 times a day and came the the house about 2 times a day. They would go out front and he would have his hands all over her kissing and hugging. She had told me that she told him to not come over or call but then she would go and see him. The first week she told me she was not going to divorce me - we filed a petition to request the cancelling of the dissolution. Thought everything was good. Two days ago a letter came from my lawyer - we both need to sign it and turn it on to get things cancelled. She now refused to sign it. She needs to think about it. Here is what I hope to get pray or wisdom for.

She says she does not love me and can neve love me.
She says she is in love with the other man and only sees her life with him.
She says that she will move wherever I go.
She says that I have not changed.
She says she is not angry with me or God.
She went to see a Pastor (OM recommended - he left a message saying that this guy believes she can divorce according the the Bible because she does not love me) - she refused to tell me who it was she seen - yet she went and saw the guy before going.

Each of these things I need confirmation from Jesus as to whether there is truth or not or if it does not matter to even know. We both need Jesus - she does not get in the Word or go to church. She will not pray or read with me. Please pray:
That I will continue to seek Jesus first.
That I will have patience to be loving first and always first.
That I will not argue or play the I am so hurt act.
No if we are to move to get away from this OM - where to go and I need a job. Neither of us are working - I trying to return after disability and she had to not take a job since the guy worked there. We are living off of savings - Please Lord guide and provide.
Continued increasing of faith for her and I.
Renewed and transformed marriage. Her heart to be able to trust me and respect me again.
Love and forgiveness for this OM. I have resisted going outside when he has come over - I am not a violent man - but I will defend my wife - pride and humility for me - I do not like having these feelings.
Patience -- in fact I want to live 1 Cor. 13 for her - it is so hard to think no wrong when I get sick everytime she calls him or sees him - I always know.

My prayer for all of you - That God will continue to show you that He has nor forsaken you or your marriage - that He is waiting to do a miracle for you. He can and will. Even though she has asked me to divorce her - I know that His love can overcome.

Jesus continue to encourage and strengthen all those who want your will to be done in there lives; give them that peace that surpasses all understanding; give them that joy which is renewed every morning. Strengthen those who have become weary and renew there steadfast hearts in you. Praise you Lord - Thank you.....

E
E
JoeCM,

I want you to know that I can feel your pain, and I'm right here with you, on my knees praying for you and your wife this AM.

I don't have any real words of encouragement or advice, but can share that when I do look to God, I get the peace I need to get through this.

Tony

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,115 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation