Today I just got this recommendation from a wonderful sister in Christ, "Lor(Lor)". I want to pin it up here to share. It sounds like it might be a real blessing for some. I hope so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I just came across a book called WHEN THE ONE YOU LOVE WANTS TO LEAVE by Donald R. Harvey and I've just scanned it, but it is very similar to MB, only with Biblical principles for why. And, in a couple places, like SF during separation, may even disagree. (No SF during separation because more likely than not it is for manipulation, not Godly principle.)

Quote:
it interferes with any possible reconciliation. Continued sexual activity serves to maintain fuzziness in the relationship, as opposed to clarity....Second continuing a sexual relaitnship with your husband helps maintain his comfort zone, thus distorting the reality of what he has done...He isn't fully experiencing the consequences of his actions and isn't in a position to resolve whether he wants to remain in the marriage or leav it.

Then he goes on to refute the arguments I personally used during our separations! This paragraph alone would have saved me a world of hurt.

It even has a couple checklists for husbands who WANT to come home...stuff I learned the very hard way.

Anyway, I know some of you are becoming part of couples ministry, take a look at this book.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">