Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
I am planning to pray but feel like I have a touch of something. Yeek! I had a flu shot, I thought I would avoid all yuckyness, besides I just don't get sick too often. Maybe I am just tired. <P>I praise the Lord, for He is my God

S
S
Sorry you aren't feeling well hw. will be praying for you as you pray with/for us.<P>I need prayer to continue to stand strong. As much as the Lord has done for me lately you would think i wouldn't have a problem, but ya all know how satan is. I know God can make things work out it i let him. That is the problem though i keep trying to take it back from God and do it on my own. <P>I need prayer to <BR>1.keep focused on God and not my circumstances<BR>2.to let go and let God.<BR>3.to focus on me and not my H.<P>Thank you for your prayers :-)<BR>your sister in Christ.<P>------------------<BR>Irene

T
T
HI Hw just wanted to thank you for all your prayers. My H and OW got into a fight last Tues. He had to call the cops on her interesting ha. He then asked me to come and get the stuff he removed from her house, which I did. He then flew to vages returned on Friday called and said he would be by on Sun to get things. Called Sat eveening and asked if he could come and stay. I said yes he stayed until Sun evening when he hasd to leave for a business trip. Thought you would like to know that the power of prayer is wonderful. Please keep us in your prayers I would like him to be home for thanksgiving and that our marriage is restored. With losing my job God has given me an opportunity to stay with my 86 year old grandmother who is felling in health. Which Im thankful for. Thanks for your prayers

C
C
SORRY YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, WILL PRAY YOU GET REST. <P>My prayer request are for thank for the friends God has put in my path during this trial/ and my request is strenth for our family. Both children know of the divorce plans, h filed yesterday..........please pray for comfort for all four of us, my h is full of guilt for not being able to love me,<BR>I am having feelings of rejection<BR>My children are just sad and afraid of the changes. My 7 year olds heart is broken. please pray for healing of our hurts, and the miracle of a restored marriage.

A
A
Heavenly Father, I pray today for these dear praying wives, asking Lord for an infilling of the Holy Spirit in their lives. I pray Lord, that You comfort them; giving them a deep peace that can only come from You. Help each wife to be the woman in Christ and wife that You have designed them to be; let their lives be glorious reflections of You.<P>Father, I lift up hw to You, asking Lord that You would heal her. Give her joy and contentment Lord, and a deep understanding of Your will for her life. I praise You Lord for sending her to us to pray and worship You. Thank You Lord for the blessing of hw.<P>Lord, I pray now for scared and lonely, asking Lord in agreement with her that she will continue to stand strong. Give her the strength she needs Lord, lift her up and fill her with joy. Help her Lord to leave everything in Your hands. Guide her Lord in each thing she does causing her to focus on You and not her circumstances, to let go of the situation and let You handle it entirely, and to turn her attention to You alone, not letting her focus and dwell on her husband. Become the light of her life Lord. I pray also for her husband, that You speak loudly to his heart and order his steps according to Your will.<P>Father, please be with Tigger this weekend as she waits upon You for Your intervention in her life and marriage. I pray that You will orchestrate a reconciliation according to Your will. Father I lift up her husband to You asking that all those who may have an unseemly interest in him will lose interest and leave. Remove the stumblings blocks to salvation from his life Lord. Turn his heart Lord, the Word says You can turn his heart which ever way You please. Father be in their midst this weekend in a mighty way.<P>I thank You Lord in agreement with Carol for the godly friends You have placed in her life to help her weather this storm. Give Carol an extra measure of Your strength and wisdom Lord. Overwhelm her husband with Your presence please Lord, and bring him to the realization that without You he can do nothing, but with You NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Even loving his wife, the wife of his youth who is the gift given to him by You. Lord You love this family so much, even more than we could ever imagine. Let Your word ring in her husband's ears and heart "What God has joined together let no man separate". Remove Satan's grip on this man Lord, and turn him back to You in a mighty way. Divorce is not the answer, and against Your will. Father, remind this man in a mighty way that You hate divorce. Do whatever it takes to reach him Lord. All glory and honor are Yours Father; You are the Almighty One, the creator of all. Bring healing and restoration to this family Lord, dear Jesus please call this husband to You! Holy Spirit we know not what to pray and ask that You intercede on Carol's and her husband's behalf to the Father. Bring a miracle Lord! <P>Father, I am so grateful that You chose me to be in your flock. Thank You Lord for saving me from destruction. Thank You Lord for taking care of me all these years, thank You Lord for protecting me from the evil hand of the enemy. Lord, I praise Your Holy Name, and will worship and praise You forever. You are my King, I owe everything to You. Thank You Lord for causing my husband to come home last year. I am deeply grateful for the work You are doing in my life and in his life. Lord, I lift my husband up to you and ask in Jesus' name for a hedge of protection around him today, protecting him from the attacks of Satan. Lord, I also lift up my son asking the same, for a hedge of protection around him also, keep them safe today Lord as they travel and hunt. Father, please let Your wonderful presence be known to them today, and I ask that the Holy Spirit continue to woo my husband, softening his heart, filling him with a burning desire to know You. Thank You Lord for your hand in our lives today and every day,<BR>In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation