Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#403238 11/18/00 01:34 AM
D
Dogbert Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Where have you been???

#403239 11/18/00 01:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogbert:<BR><B>Where have you been???</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi, I've been having a tough time lately. Riding the emotional Roller coaster. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm not. I needed a break from thinking about all the things that are happening. I found it good to not overwhelm myself with all this. Sometimes it's just too much you know. <P>How about you, how are you doing?<P>--BJ<P>

#403240 11/18/00 01:41 AM
D
Dogbert Offline OP
OP Offline
D
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2Bornot2B:<BR><B> I found it good to not overwhelm myself with all this. Sometimes it's just too much you know. <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I know. But, you are making very smart and strategic decisions right now and I will keep you in my prayers. How is your Husband doing? <P>

#403241 11/17/00 02:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogbert:<BR><B> <BR> How is your Husband doing? <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He seems to be doing ok. We talked and we keep talking and just trying to keep the lines of communication open. After telling him about my struggles, I have noticed him trying to be more caring and compassionate towards me. Admitting to his mistakes and such. He seems to be more affectionate, which in turn makes it a little easier for me to show him affection. As far as recovery for him, he tells me he's staying away and has not (since I confessed my thoughts of separation) chatted with anyone. I know there's threat of withrowals and I will understand there's a chance of that happening. I have faith in him and I believe he does love me. I think I'm at a level where I just really want to get through this. So whatever else I need to go through, I will have to keep in mind that I need to be supportive towards him to help him through what he has to go through.<P>I had a breakdown the other day (major LB). I could not help myself. I was wollowing in the past and could not keep it to myself. I cried in front of him (showing him sadness - really bad...) I know that's only going to set us back in our progress, but I was out of control. Feelings of anger came over me again. Regressing... I think I was too consumed with recovery and trying to get it fixed - sort of speak. I could not handle the disappointment of being in this situation in the first place. Tough to deal with, YES, VERY... Do I want to go through the tough times to gain the better times, YES, MOST DEFINITELY..... Food for thought...<P>--BJ<P>P.S.<P>Have you heard from Cindi lately? How is she progressing?<p>[This message has been edited by 2Bornot2B (edited November 17, 2000).]

#403242 11/17/00 02:37 PM
L
L
.<p>[This message has been edited by TeeAreOhYouBeEL.Eee (edited July 25, 2001).]

#403243 11/17/00 02:47 PM
D
Dogbert Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Haven't heard from Cindi lately.<P>I read soulman by the way. Sounds familiar.

#403244 11/17/00 03:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogbert:<BR><B>Haven't heard from Cindi lately.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Ya' I havn't seen her post. Maybe she's doing good with hubby. Hopefully they're working on their M and making progress.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogbert:<BR><B><BR>I read soulman by the way. Sounds familiar.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes, I read it too. Sounds very familiar. Hopefully things work out good.<BR>

#403245 11/20/00 02:48 PM
C
C
Hello all. I am still here, and I have been reading your posts. I am doing good. Probably because my H has been to busy to get into trouble. We have both been so busy that we haven't had time to really think about the issues which, as far as I am concerned, are still there. Part of it is trying to have some sort of trust. Sometimes I feel like I am just waiting for it to happen again.<BR> <P>

#403246 11/20/00 04:25 PM
D
Dogbert Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Cindi,<P>Hey! Hang in there. It'll probably happen. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>What do you think of BJ's progress?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation