Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#458209 04/09/01 03:28 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Okay, H. has been gone for about 3 months now. Moved in with his mom. H stops by daily to spend time with our children, (12,10,7) and some times asks me to be intimate with him. I have but recenlty stopped about 3 weeks ago. H. OW is on line affair, no PA known at this time. Why am I asking this, "What now?" I need help. Feel like I am in limbo. H. is not moving home, ever. H. recently found job, but will not pay child support. H. asked me for food and gas $$$ two weeks ago, but friends saw h. at beach. They said it looked like he was alone. Beach is 1 1/2 hour drive from home town. I emailed h. and said we need to talk. That h. needs to be financially responsible for his children, I do not work I am disabled and get SSA only for myself and three dependents. H. calls once a week to ask to do laundry, h. calls once in a while wanting to come over and watch tv with kids. But today, I am ill with migraine, I called, no answer, I emailed no anwser, so when I go to doctor, friend in waiting room tells me my H. was seen this last SUnday with a young blond girl. I am feeling very foolish. So I emailed h. and said that I was happy for his new job, and happy that he is moving on. But that I think we needed to talk about financial responsibility for the kids, and not using me for sex anymore. Am I wrong to do this? Should I believe the rumors? SHould I put down boundaries again, about not talking or seeing me alone, only when it relates to the children? H. owns only one car, a Porsche. It will no legally carry but two persons, so when H. wants the kids for a day, h. borrows my car, never puts gas in it, and still expects me to pay his credit cards. Is there another step I need to take, please some one guide me, I feel like I am drowning in doubts, suspicions, and bitterness. thank you, gn

#458210 04/11/01 11:34 PM
M
M
Are you absolutely sure your H is not moving home again. Sounds like he likes to come around alot.Do you want him back? Are you not in Plan A or B? If you have no desire to reconsile maybe you should talk to a lawyer. If you do want to reconsile you should begin Plan A or B.

#458211 04/12/01 12:01 AM
S
OP Offline
S
I would like my husband home. But his expectations are too costly. He told me: "For me to come home you need to:<BR>1.) Give up your Mom and sister. No communications/nothing. 2.) Give up your church. I am a buddist, and think this is better than Christanity, 3.) you can not longer wear make up, color your hair, or cut it.<BR>and the list goes on. H was the one who had the affair, not me. I remember his good traits, not these evil ones that have suddenly appeared. He never showed such a controling nature before. Maybe it is a sign of mental illness? snugglermi

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 1,205 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation