Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#460508 01/02/02 08:16 AM
T
OP Offline
T
DD's is with WS and OW for three weeks holidays.
Spoke to DD's today and said they are missing me terribly. Asked to speak to WS and asked him if I can spend some time with DD's and he agreed.<p>This will be the first time that we are in personal contact again after a lot of LB's. Last time I saw him on Xmas day I vented a lot of anger at him. Was very hurt because he had moved in with OW in November. Since moving out WS only contact children and avoids me.<p>Please give me some advice on how to handle him as he is always telling me that he is afraid of me because of my roller-coaster emotions.<p>I am in Plan A now and I really don't want to mess up like I did the past three months.<p>WS very committed to children. OW's children living with exH. I feel this is the weak link in the A that is why I send the children to them for the holidays as their A is based on entertainment, hotels and travelling. Children said that WS takes care of them and OW does not get involve at all. When speaking to DD's on phone they are always alone somewhere with WS and OW is at home. Hope this will lift some fogg from WS. I really messed up their holiday plans as they have both taken annual leave and did not expect me to ask WS to take children. Said, I needed a break as I was working and all after care facilities were closed for festive season. WS never refused any request yet regarding children and always tell me not to keep children away from him.<p>Please give me urgent advice.<p>Thanks

G
G
Does WH want to reconcile at all?? Is your marriage important to him at all>. Your profile mentions that he filed for D.<p>If that's the case, then how long to you want to Plan A before you go full court press on Plan B. Plan A can take an extreme emotional toll, especially if WH filed already.<p>I will pray for you and your situation but any clarifications in your situation would be great--<p>G<p> [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

S
S
You must pray and give your husband and marriage to God. My husband filed for divorce about 4 months ago. Before he filed, I was a lot like you always "venting" my hurt feelings and anger at my husband. I moved out of our home and to a city 330 miles away. Since we've been apart, I have prayed more and devoted my life to Christ. He has given me the strength to no longer argue with my husband, but build him up and be sweet and gentle to him with my responses.<p>Let me tell you the results of me have a Christ- like spirit: My husband has invited me to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with him and the kids, we have been intimate each time we've seen each other, and he has brought me a pearl and diamond ring for Christmas. Also, he calls me at least once a week just to talk. Because I no longer contact him unless it is an emergency, he is drawing closer to me and wanting me to be in his presence.<p>It was hard to let go, but once you do, you won't have to worry about your husband or the OW, God will be in control and when God is in control of your life, everything will work for good!!<p>Go to restorem.org and order the workbook. Work through the workbook and read the testimonies. God wants your marriage to be restored, but you have to let him work on your marriage.

H
H
thanks for that post... I am struggling- and having too many lb's too, it is like I want to demand and make my H stop the affair come home and then I can be that kind godly woman, but I have to be controled, and praying and kind, to draw him to me. I know that. Lord please give the strength like this woman here has. I need this desperately. It is so hard with satan at work. I am going to go to restorem, I have seen this sight as well, but did not realize that there was a workbook, I could probably use this a lot right now. My life is very difficult, but imprvong. Thanks for the strength I have Lord, I need every once of it, and my young 9 yr. old son is very demanding and misbehaving and taxing- I also have a 3 yr. old who takes so much out of me Lord, it seems that my family has just fallen, and I do not know why - i am so very tired, and need my good husband to return and be loving. Thanks for the support of this board and the people here, it is lifeline to me in my distress.<p>HONEY

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (still seeking), 131 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090
71,845 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation