Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#52009 01/14/00 04:53 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Today I talked to my husband. I was crying and he knew something was bothering me. I finally told him that I was unfaithful on several occasions. He said that he still wants me...I can't believe it....I was so terrified..I really think this website helped me to confirm that I needed help. I will need more support from all of you. There's more to my story. Thank you for your replies.

#52010 01/14/00 04:59 PM
J
J
It sounds as though your husband really loves you, although obviously some of your needs are not being met. Pls. start joint counseling. If you don't like your therapist, keep trying until you find one you do like.

#52011 01/14/00 04:59 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
Danielle1313,<P>I'm happy for you!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>You're very lucky in the man you have!<BR>Remember that...<P>Get you and your H <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi6020_needs.html" TARGET=_blank>"His Needs, Her Needs"</A> immediately...<P>If H desires to find out the "whys"... then read <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi6070_sa.html" TARGET=_blank>"Surviving An Affair"(SAA)</A>...<P>Some of these you can get a the library too!<P>Good luck!<P>Jim

#52012 01/14/00 04:59 PM
C
C
dont leave just yet Danielle!!!<P>The trip has just started. Please stay and learn.

#52013 01/14/00 07:24 PM
L
L
Good girl! If you've told all the truth, then NOW you can get to work building that wonderful marriage you both want!!<P>Keep on coming here, reading and learning. There's a lot to do yet.<P>Lori

#52014 01/14/00 07:35 PM
J
J
Danielle,<P>Good for you. Now the really hard work begins. You must figure out why this has been happening and correct it. This will not be an easy journey. Meanwhile, your H may need some help from you. He obviously loves you, but once the shock of your confession wears off, he will feel many emotions.<P>Stay here and read all sites that NSR has provided to you. Ask lots of questions of the people here. They are great. And finally, talk, talk, talk, with your H. You two need to communicate much better than you have in the past.<P>God Bless Both of You<P>JL

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation