Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#63991 01/21/02 07:03 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Lovemonkey37;
Talk about venting I just got a hot phone call from the GF.It seems he was over tonight and was inquiring about why I talk to her so much and why we see each other so much.He was making threats again and even threaten to talk to me and tell me she is just using me and so forth.He fails to realize I'm the wrong person to talk to.My hate for him on a scale from one to ten is about an eleven. First of all I believe her before him. He has one of these chesher cat smiles that soon as it appears you know a line of crap is coming your way.Second I can be a real A-hole if I want to be.But I know his type pervode a confrontation and cry victium.
Right now her lawyer is as useful as tits on a bull. He has not got back to her and has not returned her phone calls. She in the process of replacing him.
As for doe head, he has not given her a cent for the kids, he rather pay his dope dealer than his own kid.
As for the car, I don't know where you are but in Canada he has the right to drive the car according to the cops. Personal(being the A-hole I can be) I would rather burn it then let him have the pleasure of enjoying it. Hopefully he'll be in it(just wishing).
Well I clue you in on more later when I know<p>231

#63992 01/22/02 06:34 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi gang;
So far no news is good news I think? Some days I believe there will be no end to this but I know thats not true. Mr bigshot is trying to look for me to tell me all sorts of stories about the GF. I told her the only person I believe is her. Personally I do not wish to hear any of it and will try to avoid him as much as I can but eventually he'll find me. I think before he starts I'll say "Buddy don't even start cause I don't want to hear it and if you persist I will call the cops and have you charged with harassment.So if I where you I'd make like a fuse and blow"! Any ways I have to call her tonight to tell her I'm coming for the car so I can take it to the gargage thursday.See you and remember if its not scottish its crap!!!
231 [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: 231 ]</p>

#63993 01/23/02 06:21 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Yu notic tha i cant speel some tims.<p>Talk about when you just think it's safe to go back into the water an another shark rears it's ugly head.
The GF lives in geared to income townhouse,well last night she was informed that her rent is going from 450 a amonth to838 amonth!!!. Gee you think life would give you a break once in awhile.
I am talking to my lawyer to get a restraining order against doe head and maybe my lawyer will take over the GF's case and see if we can get some results this time.Well I guess I'll go now cause she is suppose to call me about her appeal about her rent<p>231 [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

#63994 01/26/02 06:52 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Update
We went out last night to Red Lobster and spent two wonderful hours together.She was really at her best and she seemed happier now since she started work. She told me all about it and her current state of her situation. She lives at a townhouse complex that is geared to income. The EX went to the office on Monday and told them he was living there.Thats why her rent increased. He has also told her that if she files of child support or any type to money that he'll file for personal bankrupty.
Thursday night when she call we were interupted by someone on the other line."just a minute I have someone on the other line" when she came back she said "It's my sister's mother"(they do have the same mother). Last night I asked her about that remarked.
"My sister can not do anything wrong but because who my father is I'm infereior. She can leave a phyically abusive husband and be the poor misunderstood child but when I leave a verbally and mentally abusive husband I'm a sinner and a user of men"
Oh well I degress here the point I was getting at is that things are really improving for us both financally and relationship wise. We plan to go out very other Friday night taking in a movie, dinner or both. Well I have to fix the Taurus and the van tomorrow then at the end of the day we have a soccer game. Oh yeah I have my girls over night to night. My oldest is studying for exams and my other is watching television with grandma. I talk to you guys later
231 [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

#63995 01/28/02 06:37 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Update;
I had a wonderful weekend and man it feels good to be a live and having a wonderful girl like my sweetpea!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]
Dispite our problems on Sunday(See anna2000' threat)I had a terrific weekend. I got some important repairs done on my car and the van. As I said earlier we had a terrific dinner on Friday,I had my own daughters over the weekend, I worked hard all day saturday, then Sunday evening we all went out to the kids soccer game and had a good time. She is really happier now since she started a job(I always knew she would be). I hope you guys had a good weekend too.
Oh yeah, Lovemonkey37 when is your baby due? And hey give me a shout so I know how you are doing?<p>231 [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: 231 ]</p>

#63996 01/29/02 02:41 PM
L
L
What's Up Dude!!!!!<p>Sounds like things are going absolutely wonderful for you!!! I am glad to hear that your life is getting back to normal and on the right track. Kudos to you for spending that quality time with your daughters too!!!! They need that time with you. Glad to hear that the GF appears to be getting stronger in this fight with doe head. Tell her to stay strong, she will win this fight. Although, it seems that she is still letting him have to much access to her. Remind her to limit her contact with him. Only when absolutely necessary. Tell her not to let his talk get her down, they are just empty threats. Tell her to go ahead with filing for child support, alimony and any thing else she can ask for. <p>My baby is due tomorrow January 30, 2002!!!!! That's why I haven't been on the net lately. I've been trying to do last minute things around the house to get ready for her arrival. Yes it's a girl. I doubt that she will come tomorrow though since I am not experiencing any pain or anything yet. I may have to be induced if she doesn't come by the weekend. I am so excited!!!! This is my first child. By the way, I live in TN so I guess our laws are different from Canada's.<p>Take care and keep up the good work. You are right to avoid contact with doe head yourself as well.........cause he is only looking for trouble.......and that's the last thing you want or need right now. You're doing great not only with your children but with yourself and your GF!! Do not allow him to rain on your parade.

#63997 01/29/02 06:23 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Lovemonkey37;
Of course it's a girl, I mean like I'm always waiting for my girls all the time so she'll probally be late. Give me a shout when you get back so I can hear how it's going. Oh yeah get use to the sleepless nights if she is not a good baby(you how it can go either they sleep alnight or they don't).I remember when I first baby sat her kids and her youngest was still in diapers. She was worried that I had forgotten but it's like riding a bike you never forget(the smell). Any ways as far as children go there nothing on this earth that replaces the joy(and sometimes fustration)they bring. When she gets older tell your husband that it's a parents right to harrase them. I have five kids now ranging from 15 to 5 and I enjoy(and miss them) alot. If and when we get married she like to try for a boy and so do I but like I say to her it's her choice( six kids I have to be nuts) Anyways remember enjoy them while they are young because I have one word that will ruin this:teenager [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] Good luck my freind and I'll be waiting to hear how it went, then we'll talk some more<p>231 [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ January 29, 2002: Message edited by: 231 ]</p>

#63998 01/30/02 06:38 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Lovemonkey37;
Hey monkey girl just encase you like to write some time you can give me your email address and I'll email you mine.I don't want anyone to see mine encase someone I know is on here. GF is a very private person and I don't want her to get upset. Also this way you can email me a picture of your baby when it's born.We'll talk later<p>231 [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

#63999 01/31/02 06:47 PM
L
L
Hey Dude!!<p>You were right!! Nothing yet.........I am still waiting....I hope she comes any second. I can't type long cause a thunderstorm is brewing outside and I just saw to bolts of lightening. I'll keep you posted....gotta go don't want to get struck!!!!

#64000 02/01/02 06:45 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Lovemonkey37
You got lightning, It's strictly "Welcome to Siberia comrade" here. We have had winds,snow,freezing rain, and ice pellets. Yesterday morning I went around to the GF house to see if she wanted me to drive her to work and guess who was there at 5:30 am cleaning people's cars off. You guessed it bonehead. Boy was she pissed and me I had a hard time not feeding him the car brush but wisedom prevailed.
Yesterday I decided the only way to do something about him was to write a email to the Law society of Upper Canada and register a complaint about the handling of the case by her lawyer and told them the state of affairs between him and her. I told them because her lawyer has not done any paper work, court date or protected his cleint that her EX is just walking all over her and action needs to be done immediately. Too early for any results but we'll see next week.
Well thats all from the frozen waste lands of the great white north. I'll be watching and waiting to here about you kiddo.Good luck<p>231
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: 231 ]<p>[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: 231 ]</p>

#64001 02/03/02 06:44 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Monkey girl;
Bet ya you had the baby the day of the Thunderstorm. Any ways I'll be waiting to hear the good news,as long as you're not the girl I heard about that was having six babies(smile). I'll bring you up to speed when you log on again.Praying for you kiddo.<p>231 [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

#64002 02/04/02 06:37 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey;
I thought I'd clue you in.Today is my birthday and I turned 41. I got a card from the people at work and it told me I'm "Over the hill !!!!!!". Any ways Monkeygirl I'll be hearing from you soon.<p>231

#64003 02/06/02 02:50 PM
L
L
Hey Dude,<p>Still NOTHING yet!! This little one is going to be very stubborn. Now that the thunderstorm is over with, we just had a winter snow storm today. But I feel safe typing now....smile <p>I can't get over the pitiful service that your GF is receiving from her attorney. Has she thought about hiring someone else? It doesn't seem as though he is watching out for her best interest. I hope that letter you wrote gets something done. I hope that he isn't charging her an arm and a leg. That BF needs to get a life. Has she not got a restraining order against him yet? How did he react when he saw you? How did she behave?<p>HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are not over the hill...........yet! Wait until you turn 50!!! That's over the hill.<p>I am so ready to have this baby!!! I'm thinking of getting induced. But I would really like for her to come on her own though. I'm just tired and ready for all this to be over...........I hope that's not being selfish.<p>Any big Valentines Plans????????

#64004 02/06/02 06:56 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Monkeygirl;
(((((What!!!!))))no baby yet? Jesse louise I hope it don't take too long that baby will be ready to graduate from high school at the rate you are going. Anyways yes she is trying to get another lawyer but being on legal aid it takes time, time she can't afford to lose.No she has no restraining orders or nothing, the lawyer is suppose to do that but hasn't. Now with her job she can't get to do it herself cause she is on 90 day probation. As for his reaction he just sort of ignored me which is just as well. The last time someone pushed their luck they ended up eating the hood of my car.As for her she kept her cool and basically asked what he was doing there. I left as I promised her I would keep out of it so he doesn't suck me into something I could get in trouble for.
Of course I'm not over the hill, the climb just harder then it use to be. 50 is not over the hill, the way I figure it once you are over the hill its a downward slide right into the ground.
Speaking of being selfish I heard a great Burger King commercal on the radio. This man came running to his wife raving about this new burger and the cost and what good news it was. Then she said that she had good news, after 12 years of trying she was finally pregnant. There was this silence then he said "It's always about you isn't it?"
Oh yeah, the commplain I file did nothing, they phoned me and told me that they only handle misconduct by lawyers,dead end. I did find a lady lawyer that has teeth but she does not do legal aid and her retainer fee is 1000 dollars and 124 dollars an hour. We'll see, right now I have to let her do it her way until she comes to me asking what now.
As for valentines day I was going to take her out to dinner in my car to a fancy resteraunt, then when we came out there will be a limo waiting for us full of roses,balloons and wine. I was then going to propose to her during the ride. But right now I think I'll save it for later. What I plan to do is send her a dozen red and pink roses(red for love and pink for freindship) with a card and choclate(she lives for chocolate). We are going out for dinner this Friday to a place of her choosing. Well I have talked enough for now, I'll be waiting to hear the good news, good luck my freind.<p>231

#64005 02/08/02 03:47 PM
L
L
Hey Dude,<p>Sounds like things are going great for you right about now. It's a great thing that you kept your cool as well as your GF when the crazy BF showed up. If something had of happened, he surely would have tried to use it against her later. I agree with you about waiting on the proposal with all that she has going on with trying to get rid of her ex. I know that it is very hard, but hang in there. Anything worth having is worth working for. You (and her for that matter) will emerge from this mess stronger than ever. Your relationship will be stronger as well.<p>No baby yet!!! I am experiencing some mild stomach discomfort today but nothing to warrant going to the hospital or anything. I went to the doctor yesterday and if I don't have her by Monday, he is going to admit me to the hospital and I will be induced. I really hope that she go ahead and come though. I've got so big so I know that the time is near.<p>Keep the faith and I hope that you and your love have a great date tonight as well as weekend. I will try to check back in with you tomorrow or Sunday if I am still hanging around here..............................<p>Chat with you later!!!!

#64006 02/08/02 08:44 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Monkey girl;
What a couple of days, first I didn't get the stuff on the van fix cause the place where I take it was up to it's yoo haa in problems. Then my own girls phone me last wednesday to tell me that they are moving to a new place in the building next door (mom told them three days before). It's a small place and they are mad cause they'll be living like sardines, Their mother wants it because she feels she can keep house better(couldn't keep house before or since what difference will the new place make?) tonight was even more fun. First the GF told me her sister maybe going back to her abusive husband(go figure?) but while the GF was at work her sister wanted to go out and asked doehead to babysit(is she stupid?) GF was not impressed when she got home. The GF told me that her and her mother have mutually agreed to disown each other. The mother told GF that if she was a better wife she would have a family(wrong thing to say to GF)Like are people blind or what? I mean he uses drugs, made her quite a good job,sold her car etc, etc. and GF was a bad wife for his leaving? And finally My own girls called again and told me that when they got home their mother got rid of their cat. My oldest is heartbroke right now but I know the grandmother was behind it(she was always trying to get the mother to get rid of the cat)I don't know how to handle this cat thing cause they are looking to me to help and I don't have say in the matter or me and GF can't take the cat either. Well dinner was great as always(swiss chelant tonight) and I bought her a nice sweater/coat for 25 dollars at Walmart. Well I have to go to bed now cause I have to get up to go to work tomorrow. Keep in touch and my thoughts are with you.<p>231 [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: 231 ]</p>

#64007 02/10/02 09:04 AM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi;
I got my youngest here with me right now and she is really upset. As it turns out the EX's BF was the one behind getting rid of their cat. I'll tell you what I found out last night. After I picked up my youngest(the older one took off to a girl freind's house) we went to the GF place cause I needed some advice on what to do. Doehead was there and when I showed up I could read his lips asking her what I was doing there.He got the forefinger salute from her. Anyways the three of us talked. As it turns out the EX's boyfriend is trying to run the show. He threaded to get rid of the other cat and the chinchila if my girls don't cooperate with him. He calls them all sorts of names including B---ches.
GF is really really pissed at this cause she considers my girls her girls as well.As for myself I've just about had enough of my EX's shinanigans, her BF and his atitude and Doeheads aditiude.(really wish they have spell check here). I'm about ready to spaz out big time and some people are going to be running for cover when the s---t flies. I have to get a place where I can have my own kids living with me but I refuse to leave Sweetpea and her kids behind. We are family(both her and I agree on that) and I do not leave family members behind. Now she says that because she is in a middle of a situation that she really can't.BULL POOP ON THAT!!!!! but I'm tore between her and my own right now and I wish some people would just F--off somewhere and leave us in peace. The operative word here for me is"ANGER, ANGER, ANGER" and there will be a big mushroom cloud hanging over the city very soon if I don't calm down big time.
I'm going to do some more work on the van once my helper gets up and try to readjust my adittude before I go and pick her and the kids up for soccer and dinner. Mainly is if I don't and I find him hanging around there today our swords are going to cross. Well I better go and get to work on the van and I'll post later to let you know what happen today. [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] <p>231 [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: 231 ]</p>

#64008 02/10/02 06:57 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Update;
Well I got to the GF house and yes he was at his "freind's" house, sitting outside in her car. He did nothing and either did I. GF knows I'm in a lousy mood right now and was ready when I got there so we could leave right away so he didn't have a chance to start something.
As for the EX's BF, GF told me she considers my girls her daughters and if this guy ever hits our two girls I'll have to wait in line behind her to get at him.
I notice tonight when I put the windsheild wiper fluid in the my car that there was a paphlet from where she is going to church on how to make a relationship last a lifetime. I think this means that she is seriously trying to self improve herself so we can have a good life together, What do you guys think?. Anyways I have to get to bed cause I have to get up at 3am to go to work so talk to you later and Monkeygirl I hope you had that baby, prayers are with you<p>231 [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]

#64009 02/14/02 06:24 PM
231 Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi;
It's been several days since my last posting and been venting and thinking and etc. I'm very tired right now both mentally and phyically. I haven't gotten a good night sleep since the cat incident and still very upset about it. As for the GF situtation I'm very tired of doehead screwing around with her mind. She wasn't home when I dropped by but he was there(why I haven't got a clue). I'm very tired of that situation right now and I'm at a lost at what to do about both of these situations. I don't what to do anything rash when it concerns her but ...........I don't know. She keeps telling me she is in control and trust her. I do trust her but in control it doesn't look like it from my end. Well I'm going now to think some more and try to get some sleep tonight( god I need a two month vacation)<p>231 [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]

#64010 02/15/02 12:26 PM
R
R
Hi. I have been reading your story and I was curious why you didnt post what happened with your Valentine's Day plan. You know - the red roses, pink roses etc. What was her reaction to that?<p>Also when you said that her H was there and she wasnt, do you mean he was at her house or the neighbor's house?<p>Just curious, because I am getting suspicious that something might be going on with the ex. Why else would she allow him to hang around, make threats and do all the things that he does and say all the terrible things that he says just to "keep from making him mad"?? <p>Who cares if he is mad or not?<p> Why would anyone care about the feelings of such an annoying jerk? The reason that he behaves this way is because it has gotten him what he wanted in the past (she paid the $10,000 fine for him, let him use her car and who knows what else) If she would just tell him no, refuse to argue with him, slam the door in his face and call the police if he is harrassing her, then he would see that his behavior is useless and stop hanging around making everyone miserable.<p>Walking on egg shells with these types does nothing but reinforce their belief that their nastiness is a good way to get what they want.<p>I hope what I have said makes sense. Investigate further and let me know what you think.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 1,065 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation