My husband finds very difficult to communicate. Whebever I want to talk about serious issues i,e or relationship his responsibilitoies as a husband, father, etc. He never responds the only way I can get him to talk back is to ask him questions and even then he is very evasive. This is driving me absolutely crazy. I know he is not much of a talker, \it seems to me that he would want to talk about the issues that are serious. I asked him to look at this website with me he agreed he found 100 other things to do until I asked if he still plan to take a few minutes out to check out some things, Fianlly he sat down and I started to take hime through the various departments he sat still for about 5 minutes and then he got up started doing laundry which is a rare thing for him he cleaned the bathtub, started washing his hair and asked what was the problem he indicated oh I'm just cleaning up and that he would be bacl to finish. This happends everytine we talk. We recently dealt with some issues of possible infidelity to which he denies, However I feel so alone I feel as though I am the only one really serious about this relationship and when I tell him that he says oh don't go on my actions.
<br>Well what the heck am I suppose to go on lhis word is most likely a lie. \i have triede everything what can | do to get this man to talk. O'm ready to have an affair not sexuall just conversation/