Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 136 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<BR> It's not too bad.Real nice today,went for a walk this evening.It's been staying in the 70's,just right for us slug people.<BR> <BR>What was wrong with your ISP? I have three different ones,all free,so if one goes down,I just log onto another one.Pretty handy.<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>We had a thunderstorm the other day and it caused some problems with my ISP. With Web TV, I can't use more than one ISP. It would save me some money if I could use one of the free ones! LOL<P>I get to go for a walk every evening at work. The one guy I work with is really overweight and needs the exercise. But I have to make sure it's an easy walk because he has other health problems too. At least it keeps him awake! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Well,I hate to do it to you,but I need to get some sleepZZZZZ.Tiring day today.I had to work,so no naps!<BR> So,DOM is going to crawl into bed with his dog,and ShowerMassager.A threesome? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Catch you later,RHG/THO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
G'Night Murph,<P>I'm headed to Dreamland myself. I gotta go into work at 9am.YUK!!!<P>Jodie The Redheaded Goddess! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Folks, it's 9:30 a.m.!! Time to rise and shine. Are you a bunch of lazy bums?<P>

D
D
Good Morning All!<P>MURPH<P>Hey! You made a funny! Most accidents happen 5 miles from home so you park your car 5 miles from home and walk the rest of the way...that's a good one.<P>MITZI<P>It's always good to hear from you....have a good day!<P>BONNET/JO<P>Guess you are from the 'land down under'. I was watching Good Morning America several years back and they were broadcasting live from Australia.<P>From what I understand..your winters (or cold weather) is in May ??<P>Are you permitted to share what airlines you fly with?<P>I have been to Europe twice (different countries) and China/Hong Kong twice.<P>You will appreciate this; I heard about an airline that flew within China which had both smoking/non-smoking sections. The smoking section was up front...duh! The smoke blew back to the non-smoking section.<P>MURPH<P>When Mitzi/Jodie was a blond, I heard that she thought Taco Bell was the Mexican phone company.<P>She was sooooo blonde that when she went to the airport and saw a sign that said<BR>"Airport Left"....she turned around and went home.<P>[censored] from Texas

R
R
Hi all you Giga Thread Friends!<P>I see D from T is still telling blonde jokes.<P>Those were pretty funny, D from T! I didn't know Mitz was blonde.<P>Just dropping in to say "Hola" folks.<P>Miss you guys. Maybe I'll join ya tonight.<P>Me and a quart of Haagen Daz ... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<BR>I've been up and at 'em since 7:30am! LOL Just got a break from work and have to go back from 3-11pm. <P>D from T,<BR>Hi there! I finally get to read something that you've posted. And it's not midnight here! LOL<P>Jo,<BR>I was born with black hair, then it turned blonde. Now it's auburn. But it's been several different colors! LOL<P>I'll be here tonight!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
It's been almost 6 hours since the last post, are we still serious about reaching 2,000?<P>Was working late and thought I'd jump in an liven things up a bit.<P>[censored] from Texas

D
D
Resilient/Jo<P>I read on the WHAT'S YOUR PROFESSION thread that you are an 'Engineer'.<P>Ok....what time does the next train leave?<BR>ha! ha!<P>[censored] from Texas

L
L
This was really cute. lol It actually made me smile. Haven't had a real smile on in a few days. What am I talking about. I wasn't REALLY happy when he was here. lol BIG DEAL. Thanks for bringing up the spirits!

L
L
This was really cute. lol It actually made me smile. Haven't had a real smile on in a few days. What am I talking about. I wasn't REALLY happy when he was here. lol BIG DEAL. Thanks for bringing up the spirits!

L
L

B
B
Hey Murph,<P>have you got a camera in my house? How the heck did you know I was cleaning peas off the ceiling? It took so long too, that's why I haven't been here for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Where's WA? I thought for a moment you were in Perth, Western Australia........ then I remembered our only aircraft manufacturing 'plant'?? is in Victoria. Or at least I think it is.<BR>The 717 we're getting is configured for 117 pax. They must have made the seats smaller for all us midgets here..........<BR>The airline I'll be with is Impulse Airlines. They've been around for about 20 years, mainly flying the regional inland routes. They've decided to expand, to comptete with Qantas and Ansett, our two 'biggies'. Well, biggies in their own cups of tea!!!!!!!!!!!! Hence the bigger aircraft.<BR>I can't wait to start flying again, it really gives me all I need from a job. Now, everytime I look out on the wing, I can think of you. God, there I go again. I'm thinking of strange men who drive ambulances (Medic and Timtam) and now I'm thinking of men who make aircraft wings..................<BR>sigh sigh sigh, so many men LOLOLOLOL<P>BIG BIG JOKE THERE !!!!!!!!!!<P>I don't remember a world expo in Sydney. I lived there for 2 years 97 - 99, and it wasn't on then. At least I don't think so, although I was pregnant, so could have missed it........<BR>There was a world expo in Brisbane in 82 or 83. It was fabulous. The area were they held it has been redeveloped into public parklands, a manmade beach (Brisbane is the only capital city in Australia not on the ocean!!), restaurants, cafes, rainforest, the art gallery, museum and entertainment centre are there, and it goes on. It's a great place, for everyone. I love it. I probably take my girls there once a week. The best part is that it is all free.<P>Mitzi - this time difference is a killer. I have been busy lately tidying up a few loose ends, and catching up with friends before I go back to work. I went out for dinner last night with friends from Sydney and had the best time. We went to a place called Tomato Brothers!!!! What a cool name. It is an Italian place, restaurant would be too good, but it's more than a cafe. We had divine gourmet pizza's, I'd go back there now for lunch. Shall I order for us?<BR>Have to go now, The Young and the Restless is on..........Iknow, Iknow, but it's my one vice. We're probably a decade behind, Jack is married to Lan, Cricket and Paul have just broken off their engagement because she slept with Danny, Olivia is going through the aids scare because of Nathan's affair, and Nick just married Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Will get back on in an hour.<P>hugs to everyone<P>Jo

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>It's a good thing I don't have the internet at work! I'd never get anything done! LOL<P>lonely,<P>Jump in and join the fun!!!!!!<P>Bonnet Jo,<P>Going back to work is hard but this is the first job I've ever had, and I love it. It's really helped my self-esteem. I earn a paycheck, my stbx doesn't hand it to me! <P>Anyhoo! I'm sitting here doing paperwork in between typing. Maybe tomorrow won't be as long as today!!!<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jo,<BR> I live in Seattle,Washington.Actually,in the outskirts.Land of Lattes,and Banana slugs.<BR> You're right,the Expo I'm thinking of was in Brisbane.We went to the one in Vancouver,BC in'86.Biggest crowd I've ever been in.<BR> The next time you're flying in a Boeing jet,and you see the wing bouncing up and down,don't worry.Probably just a couple of rivets popping loose.That's why we put in extra ones! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Hey Jodie(RHG),<BR> Did you have a long day,too?For some reason,this week has been pretty busy.Kinda tired,but going to work the weekend.Those big$$$$,you know.What are you doing this weekend?(besides cleaning the house....again)<P> ~~Murph/Greedy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yep, I had a really long day. I went to work to do training at 9. Got done at 1:30. Came home for about an hour and went back and worked from 3-11pm. Tomorrow I have to be at work at 10am for a meeting and to turn in timesheets. It should only be an hour though. BUT I still have to work my regular shift too. <BR>I think I'm gonna sleep all weekend!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Drat,my outside halogen light is burned out.You have one of those?I bet it gets pretty dark where you live,huh?Lots of stars and stuff?(UFO's?)<P> Sleeping all weekend sounds like a plan.<BR> Maybe over by your lake? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph<BR>

D
D
Here is my contribution towards 2,000<P>[censored] from Texas

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi [censored],<P>Think we'll ever make it to 2000?? LOL I'll be up late tonight since I don't have to work tomorrow. I'll have to make up for lost time on this thread! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<BR>Nope, we use regular lightbulbs here! LOL LOL<P>The first time my ex-BIL came to my house to stay he was scared. He said it was too dark here and too quiet. He's from Baltimore. There's no smog here and you can see the stars unless it's cloudy. At night, you hear frogs, crickets and dogs! LOL Sometimes we hear the occassional bear and screech owls. Pretty peaceful!<P>Time to get ready for work!<BR>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 60 of 136 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation