Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 68 of 136 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<BR> I guess 75 would be chilly when you're used to 90'.Our best months are coming up,(Aug-Sept)so I guess I had better make the best of them.You have any plans?<P> Thinking about going to Palm Springs around Christmas time to visit my folks new home.<BR> Plus it's not too far from Wally World!<BR> Think my 79 yr-old father would go on Space Mountain with me? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I have plans to work so far. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] There's a small amusement park about 2 hours away from here in PA. I'm gonna take the boys there one Saturday. It's an all day event for us. We go at least once a year. <P>I want to take them to Blackwater Falls too. It's a state park about an hour from here. Since I work all week, I try to think of things to do with them on the weekends. Plus I'm going to look for a car too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You'd stand a better chance of getting your dad to ride than you would getting me to! LOL LOL LOL <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> OK,I have a great idea!<BR> I'll stick the dog in a daycare,you put the kids in the kennel,and we'll meet down there,and hit all the big rides!<BR> Won't that be fun! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Let me know!<P> So,what kind of car you looking for?<BR> Not a 4X4 pickup with a gunrack,and a Pitbull in it,I hope!<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>LOL LOL Honestly, some days my kids act like they belong in a kennel! LOL LOL LOL <P>Not the BIG rides, the FUN rides!<P>I have no idea what I'm looking for. Just something newer that doesn't have a lot of miles on it. And no nothing with a gunrack, either. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But something I can tie three rotten kids in the back seat of. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> You might pick up a Consumer Reports guide to used cars.It would let you know what's a good,reliable car.Or van.Or SUV.Or 4X4 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Have you ever looked at Discovery.com?<BR> Has some pretty interesting stuff to look at.I'm always looking at new websites that might be fun to check out....<P> No,not THOSE websites! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]Besides,you have to pay to get into most of those!<P> ~~Murph/DOM [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>My brother works for one of the car dealerships here. He works in the body shop at a Chevrolet garage and the owner also has a Ford dealership. He's been checking things out for me. Plus he's good at getting them to come down on their price! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have looked at discovery.com a few times. But sometimes I have to let the kids look at stuff too! LOL I also do a lot of genealogy stuff on the internet. I've found out a lot of neat stuff about my family. <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> That's good you have some help buying a car.Sometimes they take advantage of a single woman,"This little number has your name written all over it,SweetHeart!" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Genealogy sounds interesting to look into.Maybe you can steer me towards some sights?<BR> <BR>But,now the YardGod has to get his beauty,er....his old fart sleep!<P> Have a good day tomorrow/today.Nite-Nite!<P> ~~Murph/DOMASO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I, too, am going to bed. Stbx is coming early in the morning to get the boys for a couple of hours! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I guess it's about time he saw them!<P>There are a lot of genealogy sites on the internet. Anytime you want to know about them, let me know.<P>At my age, is it still considered beauty rest??<P>Nite-nite,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
The Man vs. Woman post was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.<P>By the way, where's the birthday party? I've seen lots of posts from people who are having birthdays soon. Mine is tomorrow. Last year I didn't get a single present. Not from my mom, sister, children. No one.<BR>I need to be on the honoree list. <P>But we can't have the party tomorrow. I won't be near a computer. What about another day? What sounds good to the other B.D. people? Give me a date and I'll check my calendar.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>I think maybe we should just have a big ole party right here for everyone who is going to have a birthday soon and anyone who's birthday we missed! Mine has already passed. We can all just wish each other HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Complete with balloons, music and a cake!<P>My birthday was May 12. I turned 31. <P>How does Friday sound for everyone?? We could just make it a weekend party!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Let me know!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Yes we do need a party. Today is mine. I'm 39. My MIL was the first to call and wish me a happy day.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Weirded Out,<P>Happy Birthday to you,<BR>Happy Birthday to you,<BR>Happy Birthday dear weirded out,<BR>Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!<P>Can't ya hear me singing?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
Happy Birthday to YOU!<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU!<BR>Happy Birthday dear YOOOOOOUUUUUU!<BR>Happy Birthday to YOU!!!<P><A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/cards/box4253i/jjh2akjjiimdvdk.htm" TARGET=_blank>Weirded Out ~~ 39 & Holdin'!</A><P><A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/cards/box4253u/ssw2fkyyrsjiybx.htm" TARGET=_blank>Mitzi ~~ Better late than never! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</A><P><A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/cards/box4253r/ffh2bcppznibpuk.htm" TARGET=_blank>Cinderella ~ Watch out for that Pumpkin shaped cake!!</A><P><A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/cards/box4253k/ppp7vkccfwmnwcv.htm" TARGET=_blank>Flutterby ~*~ Butterfly!!</A><P>Ok, I'm sure I've missed a few people.... watch the GQ section for more B-day celebrations.... I'm hosting a party again this year (since it's my Birthday too), so drop on by and have some cake and ice cream (keep an eye on Murpy ~ I've heard about him and his ice cream [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).<P>Hugs & Kisses Everyone,<BR>TCF<P><P>------------------<BR>If you have a special occasion, or see someone here who could use a card... please e-mail me at card_fairie@hotmail.com. <BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF

C
C
Friday sounds ok to me. An all-day internet party? Could be a novel experience. We need a birthday/e-mail address list so we can send each other free cards. After all, last year I didn't get a single present - so I deserve lots of cards this year. <P>If there's such a list, where do I sign up? I can never remember where I saw what list. <P>Card faerie - thanks for the wishes for my cake. But I'm much more worried about Prince Charming. Too hard to keep our hands off each other. Don't want him to turn into a rat.<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited July 25, 2000).]

M
M
Friday Night Party!!!<BR> Oh Boy,I'll bring the ice cream! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Maybe Mitz and Dana can share their pictures with us then.<BR> Wouldn't that be nice? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Jodie,<BR> OMIGOSH!<BR> You're 31?<BR> I didn't know you were that OLD! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> And here I thought I was chatting with a hot,little 20-something!!!<BR> <BR> You just never know who you're talking to on these darn things,right???<P> ~~Murph/Fabio

W
W
Thanks Mitz, thanks TCF -<P>I've a big non-event birthday today, except that an OLD friend called and I unfortunately had to fill her in on my stuff. The hard part is that I'm telling the story of my disloyal husband to a friend whose H has been screwing around for a long time, and I know it and have never said anything to her. He gave her g-herpes, but somehow convinced her she got it when the kids had a bad case of chicken pox. So that was hard. <P>I'm happy and feeling pretty strong. I'm dancing and skipping around the neighborhood. Have laringitis (sp?) tho so can't sing for beans. See ya'll Friday.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I got a birthday card from The Card Fairie!!!!!!<P>You better watch who you're calling old!! I seem to recall that you're older than I am! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm still a young hottie!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>TCF,<BR>Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!<P>To all,<BR>I can't be here all day Friday. Have to work. But I'll be here before and after and probably all weekend!! I don't have a life!! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
Y
Hi all,<P>Back from Europe, wow I recommend going to the running of the bulls quite a spectacle. Glad to be home was gone almost a month. Sounds like you are all doing well even having party's. Weather here is beautiful. That always happens to me leave town and it stops raining. It was good to get away. I haven't thought much about my impending divorce. Bonded with my bf and had a killer time seeing plays in London and fireworks in Paris. Caught the last showing of the Graduate with Kathleen Turner. She appeared nude and she is definitely showing her age. Well thought I would check in. Happy b day to all those celebrating. <P>Ger

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gerri,<P>Good Lord!! Welcome back!! I thought maybe you decided to stay in Europe! <P>As you can see, we haven't stopped having fun! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Heya,Jodie,<BR> <BR>Just teasing you again,ya know! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Actually,you're about BoyToy's age.Maybe I should set you two up?<P> No,you're definitely not as old as this old fart! <P> What do you mean,you don't have a life?<BR> You're breathing,ain't ya? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph<BR> <BR>

Page 68 of 136 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation