Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 84 of 136 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 135 136
M
M
Jodie,<P> Don't you think clothes are way too expensive,considering most of them are made overseas?<P> I never spent a lot on clothes,but then I don't do business lunches,either.My stbx was a professional clothes horse,though.Once they started that shopping on-line for clothes....Yikes!<P> Yep,you should of gone with the coveralls!<P> The beach was nice,and crowded.<BR> Lots of young,sweet things!<BR> Looking at young,nice guys. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Maybe in my next life....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> How about a weather report?<P> ~~Murph<BR>

M
M
Uh,Oh,<P>I think Jodie fell asleep on the floor again.<BR> All that shopping probably wore her out....<P><BR> Or,she could be on the phone with that Darn Drew!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Well,if she'd rather talk to him,I'm going to bed!(stomping out of room...)<P> <BR>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No need to be angry! I was on the phone but not with Drew! LOL LOL And I'm not asleep either! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The weather here is about 65. It was about 80 earlier and we had a 15 minute thunderstorm this afternoon. It rained really hard too! <P>I think I'll break out the old sewing machine and start making the kids' clothes! But I did get some good deals today. Everything that I bought was on sale.<P>BTW, how's your dad doing??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Just giving you a bad time!<P> It's actually cloudy here this morning,but it's supposed to clear up.<BR> <BR>My dad's still a little sore.I helped move some things yesterday,and will probably go over today.He wants to have an electric jack installed on his trailer before they leave,so I'll put one on.<BR> Jack-of-all-trades,master of none,that's me.<P> So,you can sew,too?<BR> Geez,the Perfect Wife!<BR> On top of all that SAOFEP!<P> I still don't trust that Darn Drew.<BR> I think he's trying to cut into my action!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Glad to hear that your dad is doing well! Sounds like his recovery is going good. Make sure he takes it easy.<P>Yeah, I guess you can call me a Jodie of all trades! LOL My mom taught me a lot when I was growing up. And so did my grandma, who is almost 90!!! They taught me to cook, bake (except I can't bake bread or pie crusts!), sew, can my own veggies and meat, and alot of home remedies!! I can't knit or crochet but I can do cross stitch. I always make some of the gifts that I give at Christmas. I guess I'm a regular Susie Homemaker! LOL LOL LOL<P>Plus my dad taught me a lot about farming too...gardening...animals...I've helped deliver calfs and hatched turkeys in an incubator! How's that for attractive?! LOL LOL<P>Not too sure about the SAOFEP though. I'm just a farm girl! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey guys, gals and ANYONE that see's, read's or post to this thread. HERE is talk about a gathering of MBer's that if your interested in you should speak up and voice your opinion about a place for us all to gather. <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000712.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000712.html</A> <P>Like to see what everyone thinks about this! Voice your opinions okay! Get the ball rolling on this if it open to most of you all!<P>Drew

W
W
Hey guys!<P>I am HOME!..........HURRAY!!... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It has been one heck of a day tho!<P>My air isn't working...........STBX came over to see the kids.......the desk that the PC is on was falling over...(just a cheep piece of crap anyway!LOL)he helped me look at the air and unhook all the computer stuff,move the desk and set everthing back up.........THEN of course he wants a hair cut!......took up to Wally World to get some fans to get us through the night......UGH!<P>You know it would be so much easier not to see him and for him to be so nice!.....UGH!<P>Ok...........why is it that all of the post here on my PC are only showing posts from the 4th?......kinda wierd!!<P>Got a cold beer in hand and chilling out!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

W
W
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>You know it would be so much easier not to see him and for him to be so nice!.....UGH!<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Is there a reason why he is so nice? is there a reason why he likes to see you?<BR>Is there any going back?<P>just playing devil's advocate.<P>thl<BR>

W
W
Hey Thl,<P>Long time no talk!......LOL<P>I dont have a frickin clue!!!<P>We get along great!<P>NO, there is no going back at least not for me.....I loved this man w/everything that I had and he just took it all forgranted!<P>I do think and this is just my observation,I know for a fact that he doesn't want to loose the "friendship" that we have.But he has NO IDEA WHAT IT IS THAT HE WANTS!.,..he is not happy w/him self and I really do believe that he would want me to wait or was expecting me to wait for him for like ever!<P>I can't do that.......through all of this I know my weakness and downfalls......I can work on those!....I also know that I have so much to give and so much love to share w/someone that I could make a man very happy!<P>It may sound really bad and very selfish of me........but I just can't wait on him for the fact of the "what if's"......I am 35 and I want to move on w/my life!<P>It is just really hard to get that hug from him.....when it brings back all of the hurt and rejection!<P>I can't go through that again!........<BR>I need to be w/a MAN THAT IS CONFIDENT AND KNOWS WHAT IT IS THAT HE WANTS FROM LIFE!<P>I hate indecisiveness!.......to think about things and sort things out is great every one should do that.....but this wishy washy <BR>"I don't Know" stuff just drives me crazy!!!<BR>(you know......one day one thing and then the next changing his mind and thinking of something else.)<P>I cant keep hanging on to that.<P>Thl,thanks for asking tho!........<P>I know that it is better for the kids....and that is what counts!<P>Still plugging away!.....getting ready for school to start!(my baby will start kindergarten this year!)aaaaahhhhhhhh!..LOL<P>Take it easy!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

B
B
Well kids, I'm back... this will probably get a little long... it's been an eventful few days...<P>I didn't get to have my eyeballs [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] fixed on Thursday [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... the problem the suspected was not nearly as bad as they thought... very mild in fact, but they want to wait 5-6 months and check me again... if all goes well I'll get them done for Christmas!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I spent a few hours being depressed, but now I'm hopefull... I really wanted to be able to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom w/o having to find my glasses first.<P>I'm going to LA this coming weekend [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!! I'm so excited! I was talking to a friend of mine there, and he has a banquet to go to for work (he's getting an award), and he said he didn't want to go alone... Jokingly, I told him I'd go w/ him if he sent me an airline ticket. Well, I got to work the next day and found a confirmation for flights & hotel!! I was shocked. (and happy). <P>Oh yeah, I met someone... someone I might be interested in dating.... ok, I AM interested in dating. He's really nice, and very good looking! (we need a drool icon [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) I noticed him (what red blooded woman wouldn't), but didn't really think much of it, until I saw him looking at me every time I looked up in his direction... WOW, what a smile... so I sat down and we started talking (he was working ~ he's a blackjack dealer). He told me his schedule, and the only thing that worked was for me to meet him before his shift and grab something to eat before he started.... then he ended up getting called in early... he still bought my dinner, but only had a 15 minute break to sit and talk... so I went and sat at his table again. <BR>So, we've seen each other 4 times this week... but only when he's working... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] yuck... oh well, there's always next week (after I get back), and he should be working days then.... that should save me some money... it's hard to play BlackJack when you arn't paying attention to your cards! LOL LOL.<P>**Sigh** What else?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Oh, yeah... today (8/13) is my one year anniversary... It's been a whole year since I moved out. A whole year of FREEDOM! (well, kinda) [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] In 10 days it will be 6 months since the D was final... that's real freedom.<P>Well, that's my update... <BR>Smooches,<BR>Busty <BR>

W
W
Hey Butterfly,<P>Sounds like you have been a pretty busy women! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am sooo jealous,your going to go to LA huh?<BR>You lucky duck!!(paid for even better!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I would love to get rid of my glasses......I can see w/out them......but not that great.<BR>LOL...<P>You found a Man huh?...........the smile gets ya?......yeah,I do know that feeling all to well!!......it is hard to resist when they flash that grin!...LOL<P>You have a safe trip and let us know how it goes!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Hey Busty!<P> Glad to see you back.<BR> Didn't get those peepers fixed,huh?<P> What's this about a new boyfriend?<BR> Good-looking,too?<BR> <BR> Well......Looks like old Murph lost out,again. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>That's OK....I'll be fine....Don't worry about me....<BR> Plenty of fish in the sea,ya know!<P> <P>Ok,OK,I'm happy for you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> (Let me tell you all about those Blackjack dealers,though.He might not be showing you all his cards.Might deal you a bad hand down the road!)<P> You have a great trip this next weekend!<BR> Stay out of trouble. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph<P><BR>

R
R
Just wanted to add another number to the post. I'm going to be checking on you

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
UH-OH!! Looks like we have another chaperone!! LOL LOL <P>Hey RC, glad you stopped by! <P>Butterfly,<BR>A man?? You found a man??? Where does one find one of those??? LOL LOL<P>Murph,<BR>How's your dad doing?<P>Gina,<BR>I'm glad you can get along with your H. We can have any kind of party you want, whenever you want. I wish my divorce was final so I could have a party! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey,Jodie,<P> Just getting ready for bed.<BR> My dad's doing fine,a little sore.<P> How are you doing?What about that final review?<P> BTW,I for one,happen to find a farm girl with her arms buried up a cow's behind,pulling out a calf,VERY attractive!(you do have your makeup on when you do that,right?)<P> <BR>Well,that's it.<BR> Busty's new BF is going to take her up the Needle.So,I guess you'll be going instead,you lucky girl,you!<P> So.....where is a farm<BR>girl like you going to find dates around that neck of the woods?<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Well Hello!<P>I'm glad your dad's feeling better! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Didn't I tell you that all of us farm girls look and dress like Ellie Mae and Daisy Duke??? LOL (Yeah, right!) <P>I guess to find a date, I'd have to find one at the supermarket, WalMart, the mall...places like that. They're the only places I go! LOL LOL Unless I want to find one in a bar, which I don't. Already had one of those that likes to hang out in bars, don't need another one! LOL LOL<P>I'm off to bed, too. Gotta take some paperwork in early in the morning! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G'Night!<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Mitzi-did you ever get the drug thief fired?<P>Still wondering where, in my normal life, to meet decent men. They haven't surfaced at work, school, church, grocery store, Target, or anywhere else. I don't know. The decent ones must live under stones.

B
B
Hey Cinderella, I guess you could say that I live under a stone...hahahahaha...my home is stone! LOL.<P>Just teasing! Hey hope you all have a great night tonight (Tuesday) It is the final week for volleyball tonight...goin' for the city title here in Omaha...okay in our league we are going for the title, but it is the competative league.<P>anyway, have a great night all, and hope all is well<P>Gina is the AC working yet at home?<P>Sorry I haven't been around much, but been putting out fires, starting them both on here and at "home" too! Been a long week already and it is ONLY Tuesday!<P>UGH!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>At least I only have to work through Thursday, then off to Blazin' Hot Phoenix AZ for a couple of interviews, spend some time with friends and to chill out, sit in a hot tub and toss back some Corona's! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!<P>Looking VERY forward to hanging out with a buddy of mine that I havent seen in a few years. He's the only person in my life that I feel small around...he is 6-10. Not that feeling "big" matters to a hill of ants, but anyway, guess I am just babbling now<P>I will toss back some Corona's for you all while basking (or baking) in the HOT Phoenix sun this weekend! LOL<P>Hopefully will talk to you all before I take off west for interviews. But if I miss you, everyone be safe, smile, have fun and think about poor ole Drew having to much FUN! hahahahaha<P>TTFN my friends! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>oh now where is my straw hat, my coozie, and swim trunks? Dang time to go searching for the necessities of the weekend!<P>

C
C
Big guy - make mine a Bass Ale. BTW, what is a coozie? I hope I didn't just become a sitting duck. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
hahahahahaha...Nah your not a sitting duck Cindyrelli! You know the things you put a can of brew in or a bottle in?<P>Dang you know Bass Ale sounds good too...or even better a GUINESS!!!!!<P>Sure i didn't spell it right...Coozie that is...but now you know what I am talkin' about! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just a thingy to keep the brews cooler longer

Page 84 of 136 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation