Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 95 of 136 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>You mean some men actually know how to use a washing machine???? Unbelievable!!!!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Uh-oh Murph......you're in trouble!!!<P>Since you're so good at doing laundry I propose that <B>you</B> should have to teach my kidos about sorting - and not putting towels in with the delicates - and that it's always better to take things out of the dryer while they're still warm, so that they don't wrinkle as much......etc., etc. and how to iron, and <B>mopping the floors</B> - the lists are endless. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

W
W
My ex was always amazed at how I could do all the chores better than her.....and I am also a gourmet chef....when I want to be....<P>Bill

R
R
Hey!! Bill!<P>Do you do windows? I've got these great, big picture windows in my living room...... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitzi,Claire,<P>Yep......there are men out there that know how to do all that........they just choose not to!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sometimes us women make it way to easy on the men!<P>Sorry Murph,it has to be said!<BR>I would bet that your an exception to the rule! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey,I even have my 5 year old boy doing the dishes!!! LOL (gotta get them taught early!)<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
M
Jodie,<P> Who said anything about a washing machine?<P> I just wash'em down at th'creek,on the way home from work! Hope nobody's lookin'.<P> ~~Murph

W
W
Don't get me started about windows.......<P>I have 30 plus in my house...I'm thinking about hireing someone to do them......<P>I hate cleaning windows....<P>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Do I detect a few of them there hillbilly jokes a-comin'?? LOL LOL LOL<P>Why dontcha just wash 'em in the cement pond? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Gina ~<P>My X was an <B>excellent</B> cleaner....a real neatnik - but it was either his way or it wasn't correct...know what I mean? <P>Murph ~<P>So, how about it? When are the cleaning lessons for my kidos gonna start? Of course, I already told you that the crick next door got diverted. But there is that gulley down the road..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Bill,<P> Talk to Lora.<P> She'll do your windows.....for free.<P><BR> ~~Murph

R
R
Bill ~<P>What? No windows? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And here I was thinking of how beautiful the view would be if they were actually cleaned by someone other than myself. How about mopping floors?<BR>Oh, that's right - that's Murph's job.

M
M
Bridget,<P> You know how I mop the floor?<P> I pour milk on it,and let the dog lick it clean!<P>~~Murph<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No wonder us women just do the housework ourselves! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Murph ~<P>At least it gets done [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz~<P>Oh <<<<YAWN>>>> kidos are in bed, and since I'll be up at the crack of dawn I better get there too. First day of school tomorrow. I guess that's why they went to bed on their own [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> But the men find the easy way!<P> You want to know how I clean the toilets?..............never mind!<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok Guys!<P>I'm on my way to work to suspend the "Ritalin Thief!!" It's about time!!!!!<P>They can't fire her until Human Resources does their investigation but at least this will keep her out of the house. I think she'll just get mad and quit. <P>Wish me luck!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Go get her,Jodie!<P> Um,is that the poor woman with four starving children.........<P> Have a,um,good day......<P><BR> ~~Murph

R
R
Gonna make it to 1900 today.....it will probably be the same person, again... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, here's one more on the way to the next 100 mark [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Not 4 starving children...just 2! LOL LOL<P>I felt bad for her but...it's my job. You can't steal controlled substances and get away with it. <P>Now I have to be careful...she's got a lunatic for a husband! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm gonna get 1900!! I want a prize!! I didn't get my prize for the last time I won. (HINT, HINT! A picture of Murph doing yardwork! LOL)<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, looks like I'm the only one here right now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think we ought to try to get to 2000 by the end of the weekend. <P>But then what are we gonna do??? <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 95 of 136 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation