Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 96 of 136 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph!!<P>Say CHEEZE!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
If anyone can tell me how you get to the end of this thread, please e-mail me at jane_elisem@altavista.com. I'm unhappy about this.

R
R
Mitz ~<P>Oh, <B>sure</B>, I post to 1897 and then you post three in a row? Cheater, cheater, cheater [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Actually I though about posting four times in a row....but had to get the kidos off for their first day of school today. <P>Hey, I'm on vacation - if you give me Murph's address I can play "secret agent" and go take pictures for you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I bet I don't find him doing any yard work tho...or mopping the floors...or laundry...or cooking...<P>RC/Claire/Bridget

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Claire!<P>I'll even send you the film!! LOL LOL<P>YES, I'M A CHEATER!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
OK......<P> So just when do we get a pix of Jodie in her tanktop,and shorts?<P> I'm waiting.........<P><BR> ~~Murph

W
W
I'll swap a pic of me prepairing a gormet feast in a tank top and shorts for that pic of Mitzi in a tank and shorts.....LOL

M
M
Bill,<P> OK,you got a deal.....<P> You know,I sent Mitz a whole bunch of pix of my house,and a couple of weird bugs.<BR> <BR>You'd think the LEAST she could do,is send me that pix of her!<P> Jodie?.........<P><BR> ~~Murph

W
W
no kidding...

W
W
LOL....here I am bragging about being the consumate gourmon' and what do I fix myself for dinner????<P>EGGOS......LOL<P>I did put real maple syrup on them.....LOLOL<P>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok guys here's the deal...<P>Murph,<P>I'll send you a pix of me if you send me the pix of Bill.<P>Bill,<P>I'll send you the pix of me if you send me the pix of Murph.<P><BR>I told ya...I can't send pix thru web tv Gotta have snail mail addresses! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Hi guys & gals ~<P>Kidos have finally finished their homework so I can use the computer [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] but now I'm already startin' to fade.<P>Bill ~<P>Eggos, huh? That's okay, the kidos and I like breakfast for dinner sometimes too. <P>Mitz ~<P>So, if you've got Murph's address..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] remember that I'll play spy for you! Just hope I don't catch him washing his laundry!!!

M
M
Jodie,<P> Nice try....<P> But I could send you a pix of anybody.How would you know if it was Bill?(but I'm honest)<BR> But you could send your pix to Bridget's house.<P> <BR> Bridget,<P> Could you give Jodie your home address,so she can send you her pix?Then I'll give you my address,and you can come over and help with yardwork.Then we can have a couple of beers,while you show me Jodie's pix!<P><BR> See,Jodie....nothing to it!<BR> Simple,huh?<P><BR> ~~Murph

R
R
Murph ~<P>No, no, no. You've got it all bass ackwards. You get to come over to my house and mop the floors while I sit around drinking and looking at the pix of everyone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] If you do the floors really well I will let you pick huckleberries so you can make me some pancakes!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh, no, dear Murph! That's not the way it works!! <P>See, the problem with that is...Claire could be a stalker. Who would it be safer to give your address to? A stalker who lives relatively close to you? Or an innocent little farm girl that lives, what? 3000 miles away? Hmmmmm....<P>Bill doesn't mind giving me his address, right Bill?? (Just say you don't mind! LOL LOL)<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
My dear Jodie,<P> An"innocent,little farm girl"???<P> Who on earth are you talking about? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> ~~Murph<P><BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Why, Murph!<P>That would be me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] You don't think that's a perfect description of me?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Well,I don't know.....<P> Better go ahead and send me a pix,so I can get the complete picture.That would really help!<P> Thanks,you're a sweetheart.....<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Nice try, Murph!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Who am I supposed to send them to?<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Jodie,<P> Send'em to Dana.<BR> Then she can e-mail them to me!(as long as they don't get lost?)<P> You don't have a scanner on that new PC of yours? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Shoot! I don't even have a monitor for that PC of mine! LOL LOL Haven't had a chance to go get one yet! LOL LOL<P>Dana's supposed to be in WV on September 30th and we're gonna try to get together. This time, I'll take the pix! LOL Then I'll send them to Dana and she can send them to anyone that wants them! <BR>Deal? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 96 of 136 1 2 94 95 96 97 98 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation