Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 103 of 136 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 135 136
M
M
Bill,<P> Just couldn't stand to see this sink lower,and lower,huh?<P> How are you doing?<P><BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
YIPPEE!!! You guys just can't let this die!!!!!! I knew it!!<P>I'M OFF FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, I don't know how this happened!<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited September 15, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Or this! LOL<p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited September 15, 2000).]

C
C
Claire / RCoaster<P>No!! You can't have pictures from Nashville. You have to come and make your own.<P>I am the Party Princess for the occaision!! I RULE!!!

R
R
Cindyrelly,<P>I am planning on being there, but I'm terrible at taking pics!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>If you get to be Princess...I want to be QUEEN of the party!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey Guys..........<P>Ok,so if Mitzi is gonna be Q and Cinderella a princess then.............. <P>How about this I can be one of the 7 dwarfs,<BR>Um,er,oh, "DOPEY" or if you don't like that one I can always be "Smurfette"! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(use to be one of my nicknames in hs.) LOL<BR>You all remember that cartoon right,the "Smurph's"???? ......ok,never mind. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Feeling better!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>If you're gonna be a dwarf...be HAPPY!!! Or you can be Smurfette. I was always kinda jealous of her. The only woman in a little town full of men! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Hey M,<P>LOL,what would be mix between Dopey and Happpy????......that would be me.LOL LOL<P>Yeah......in school I had so many nicknames,I am one that is so easy to make fun of it was all in fun I would laugh right along w/them.LOL<P>I even have a t-shirt that has the name Smurfette........short and being blonde and all.You bet ya........living in a town w/all men,can't beat that!!<P>So did you have a good weekend???<BR>I have literally slept the whole weekend away! I guess I needed it! LOL<P>Gina/S [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<P>My weekend started out good. But I'm carrying the pager for call-offs at work and it's been really busy this morning. I'm gonna go in and work 7pm-11pm. and then only work 3pm-7pm tomorrow. That way I can spend some extra time with the boys.<P>How about Goofy? LOL LOL<P>Have you been sick or just emotionally drained?<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I remember the show. Little men with blue skin and they wore white tights and hats, didn't they?<P>I think we can come up with a better nickname for you than Smurfette. <BR>

W
W
Mitz,Cinderella,<BR>Hey Girls!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I was sick........have allergies that turned into a sinus infection.Slept all weekend!<BR>I do feel better but still have it.<P>You think you can come up w/a better name huh? OK......I am game! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh M,congrats on your interview!!!<BR>I haven't gotten on the other thread! <BR>Good luck! You will be just fine! <P>Just think If you get too nervous,you can always picture them w/no clothes on..........oh,um,er,ahem,never mind!<BR>(that is something different.)LOL<P>Take it easy!!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

C
C
I'M STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THE TRIP!!!!

C
C
System wouldn't take the thread last night. Try <P>------------Booking Into Nashville ------------

L
LMS Offline
L
hey chick....long time, I'm glad you are doing so well can you even remember how were were not even 8 months ago LOL.<P>Love ya hun keep smilin<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@fidnet.com

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
LESA!!!!<P>Where have you been?? You gotta hang around here!! Check out the threads about the trip to Nashville! Maybe you can go too!!!<P>I'm so much better than I was 8 months ago!! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
LMS Offline
L
oops posted twice lol <BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"It took me quite a while to realize that <B>the real deal</B> is to be able to be enough of a person on your own to know when somebody loves you and cares about you"<BR>----Stevie Ray Vaughan<P>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@fidnet.com <p>[This message has been edited by LMS (edited September 24, 2000).]

C
C
We have plenty of rooms. Check it out.<P>I am the party princess. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Three days and no one's been here? What's the world coming to?

Page 103 of 136 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation