Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 126 of 136 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 135 136
H
H
Did I get it????

H
H
I would just like to take a moment to thank all of you who helped me along the way in obtaining the coveted 2500 post crown.<BR><B>On*My*Own</B><BR><B>Jayhawk</B><BR>and<BR><B>Nick</B>, you get special recognition for the most contributions to my campaign!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

C
C
Rats...<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sorry AZ,<P>But the crown stays put on the Queens head! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As a consolation prize, I would like to offer you secret spy pictures that Dawnetta and I took of Bill, Zippy, Murph, Nick and Shawn doing yardwork <B>without</B>shirts!! All hot and sweaty!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hmmmm...frustration! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Now I thought those pictures were to be kept <B><I>private</I></B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>BTW, Mitzi....I had a nice <I>chat</I> with one of your boys! I started out the conversation by putting my foot in my mouth (like usual) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>....something along the lines of the reputation you folks in WV have and asking if you had been married to your cousin! Imagine my surprise when it was not you on the other end [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well have a nice weekend everyone. I'm off to Indy for the race and won't be back around until Moday sometime. <P>Ya'll be good now y' hear [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited May 26, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Shawn!<P>That would have been Kyle! LOL LOL I was sleeping on the couch cause I gotta go into work in a little bit! LOL LOL I <B>TOLD</B> him not to mess with the ole Web TV but obviously didn't listen! LOL<P>Have fun this weekend!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jayhawk 93:<BR><B><BR>Well have a nice weekend everyone. I'm off to Indy for the race and won't be back around until Moday sometime. <P>Ya'll be good now y' hear [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited May 26, 2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Oh, tickets to the 500 and no invite to a fellow Jayhawk? Fine, I'll just scalp my extra ticket to the F1 race this fall [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm off to the mountains with my son. Hope everyone has a nice memorial day weekend [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Take care...<P><P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

J
J
Sorry 'bout that, my alum buddy. Actually, we even have (1) unused ticket because the 4th backed out [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I guess we'll see if a single ticket can be scalped at the gate or not?<P>Yes Mitzi, it was Kyle! I asked who I was speaking with and he told me. <B>Please</B> don't bust the young fellow on my account. Now your son is gonna think that I'm a nark!!!!<P>Later guys [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Shawn,<P>I didn't have to bust him. He told me about it this morning! LOL LOL He thought it was funny! LOL <P>I'm going to bed now! <YAWN><P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Well, I guess you just call the Queen of the boards but not the princess. <P>(Cinderella is now pouting)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Don't feel bad, Princess! He didn't call me! He tried to IM me on MSN but I was snoozing! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

O
O
Okay - the unthinkable had happened...the mega-thread had slipped to page 2...YIKES!<P>Lisa<P>------------------<BR>I am woman...hear me roar...okay - meow...okay - purr? Hey, I'm working on it.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Uh-oh!! Can't let that happen again! Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on the fun! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thanks Lisa!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Well, I'm still pouting.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, Cinderella, it's time to stop pouting! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Princesses are supposed to be pleasant all the time. LOL LOL<P>Oops! This almost slipped to page 2 again!! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Queen Mitzi and Princess Cinderella,<P>I bow before you both and beg that you will allow me to be the “Jester” of the MEGA-THREAD.<P>I swear on my honor that if I am appointed this position that I will never let this thread slip to page 2 again.<P>Disclaimer from the Jester’s Union of America: Jester are not responsible and can not be held liable for anything that they say, do, think, or act out upon. Jester’s working hours are from 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday. Jester’s do not work on holidays or weekends. <P>Jester Bill

C
C
I do accept your kind offer to become the jester for this royal assemblage. <P>Sir, thou shalt now be known as Jester Bill. As it is now within thy hours of royal service, I bid thee do thy best.<P>Her Royal Highness,<BR>Princess Cinderella of MB-Land

H
H
Yea, Bill is on the Mega Thread!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

L
L
The Jester is bored <yawn> is anybody here <YAWN>.<P>Does anybody have any good ideas for some conversation starters? I would throw out a couple but my mind is stuck in the gutter today and the jester doesn't want to lose his job.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>Yes, you may be the Court Jester! Now, aren't jesters supposed to entertain the royal family?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>You want US to give you topics of conversation?? I think you'll find that everyone else has a gutter-brain too! LOL<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 126 of 136 1 2 124 125 126 127 128 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 715 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation