Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 127 of 136 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 135 136
L
L
The topics shall be:<P>1. Tan Lines: Sexy or not [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>2. Shaving (Both sexes) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>3. Wildest places to "do IT" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Sometimes even princesses stoop to gutter-thinking though they try hard to avoid it. <P>Yawn.<P>Long afternoon.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Bill,<P>The only problem is...we gotta watch what we say on this thread. Another thread was locked cause we just got too out of control! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Can't let that happen to the <B>MEGA-THREAD</B>! We got a birthday party to have in <B>6 DAYS!</B><P>I say we try to get this thread to 3000 by then! Who's with me??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
OK the jester is toning it down.<P>New topics:<P>1. Blenders - who uses them?<P>2. Razors - electric or blade?<P>3. The works of Bach (discuss)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, we can start there! LOL<P>Blenders-Yep! Use 'em to mix up some margaritas! Just ask Dawnetta! LOL <P>Razors-Either one is fine! Just don't want any of those unsightly bumps on the 'ol bikini line! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Classical Music-Have heard a lot of it but don't listen to it regularly. Personally I like Pachelbel (sp. is probably WAY off! LOL) <P>Now...who's ready for summer??? BBQ's, beaches, watching Sheryl sit in the kiddie pool with her Corona while we lounge in the hot tub!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey! Where's Dawnetta been?? We need some more of her killer margaritas!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Q
Q
Oh, dearhearts, I am here, watching from the kiddie pool [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Know what? I can't easily get Corona like I could in the States -- in Canada you have to go to a Beer Store to get beer, but because it's imported you have to go to the LCBO (If I remember correctly, that stands for Liquor C-something Board of Ontario) and there, and ONLY there, you can get Corona. So, guess what I've had to do? Drink Canadian Beer!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But guess what? It's as strong as Corona and tastes pretty darned good!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, Sheryl is in the kiddie pool, acting as Chaperone (hense the name "Chap") and drinking Molson (or is it Molsen?). <P>Be good children!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love and Hugs to all [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Let's see.<P>Blenders - I spent six weeks on a blended diet one time. I could smooth out most things except rice and corn. Had to get them thin enough to go through a seive because I could only consume what could go between my teeth. And the doctor had told me this was not the time to lose weight so I ate well. Lobster, cream, fresh strawberries, good stuff.<P>Razers - I'm still trying to figure out why we women got talked into shaving our legs with anything that is capable of ripping off chunks of skin. But electric ones don't do as good a job. Folks, this is just not a good deal any way you cut it.<P>Tans - those sun rays are bad for your skin. they give you wrinkles. And I'm not sure chemical tans aren't just as toxic. The whole tanning thing is no good either. I shall remain a pale and proud Princess.<P>Have I succeeded in discussing all three topics?

C
C
Bach, Oh that was the "B" topic, not blenders.<P>Yeah, he's pretty good. Really like "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring." Pachelbel's canon is wonderful. Also love "Fur Elise" but I forget the composer. I liked it before I discovered I shared a name with it. <P>We have a tragedy brewing. I won't be here on June 6 for the party.

L
L
Of course the pale and proud Princess has done a smashing good job in her discussion.<P>Blender: only used for Malts and Shakes. No margaritta's just beer or should I say BEER. I was an official member of the U.S. Beer Drinking Team. I skipped the last olympics and opted to turn pro.<P>Razers: Hate em! When I'm out to impress I use the blade but most of the time just an electric. Except the mustache, girls won't let me shave that cause it tickles them.<P>Tan Lines: There are good places to have them and there are bad places. Us men have the whitest butts anywhere. You ladies, let me just say that if your into to that tanning bed thingy, having everything the same color is dull and it makes things look smaller.<P>Music: Love it all Classical, Rock, COUNTRY (on hold while I go through the "D")<P>The Jester will think long and hard tonight to find topics worthy of your grace. <P>With that I must bow out for the evening.<P>Good night, good night parting with such sweat sorrow to which I say good night til it be morrow.<P>Jester Bill

Q
Q
Dreaded double post... so instead I will answer Bill's questions:<P>The topics shall be:<P>1. Tan Lines: Sexy or not <P>SEXY<P>2. Shaving (Both sexes) <P>PERSONALLY NOT INTO IT AND NEITHER IS FIANCE, BUT WOULDN'T MIND DOING IT EITHER WAY IF HE ASKED<P>3. Wildest places to "do IT" <P>ANYPLACE PUBLIC WITHOUT REALLY BEING SEEN BUT SORTA KINDA "ARE THEY DOING WHAT I THINK THEY ARE?" - NO CHILDREN PRESENT, OF COURSE<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Nyneve (edited May 31, 2001).]

Q
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cinderella:<BR><B> Also love "Fur Elise" but I forget the composer. I liked it before I discovered I shared a name with it. <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ah, my dear, that is Beethoven, composer of my personal fav "Pathetique" ~ a sonata.<P>

J
J
Yup, Queen Mitzi is correct about the subject matter of these here posts. Just for a point of reference LostHusband, do a search under the topic <B><I>Jayhawk’s Sex Thread</B></I>, you may be amazed. Too bad the questionable thread was permanently closed, it was rather insightful! In fact, it was even started by our own little innocent(?) Cinderella [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As far as your topics go, remaining as clean as possible….<P>1. Tan lines are sexy. And I agree, one shaded fake-n-bakes are <B>BORING</B><BR>Blenders work well for mixed drinks, making shakes and interesting conversation pieces when they are home to a nice little Beta fish<P>2. Shaving can be a turn on for both sexes. Actually I'm not into the <I>shaving</I> act myself, but the end result is nice.<BR>The best is having your face and neck shaved by a pro with a freshly sharpened straight-blade, if you are brave.<P>3. Wildest place to be intimate….still experimenting with that one, although semi-public areas do add a bit of a thrill.<BR>I like Bach, but prefer the works of Dvorak, Vivaldi, Beethoven and Ozzy!<P>Jayhawk flies away now....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited May 31, 2001).]

H
H
Tan Lines are a good thing. So I would vote sexy.<P>Blenders used for smoothies and salad dressing mostly. But I do whip up the occasional frosty adult beverage.<P>Shaving. The new Venus is great! Bikini line is waxed.<BR>I like guys who shave their legs, very sexy!!<P>I will go along with the public place on the place to be intimate. We discussed airplanes and trains awhile ago!!<P>I like listening to classical music. Not well versed on the subject. <P>

C
C
Tanlines: Sexy. Navigation aids. Topographical surface anatomy. Need I say more?<P>Shaving: [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'd shave my legs if asked, but the little bit of hair does a good job hiding all the scars [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Wildest place to be intimate: The gondola at Steamboat sounds intriguing, albeit somewhat rushed [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Rock, Classical, Jazz, anything but urban gangster...<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited June 01, 2001).]

C
C
oops<p>[This message has been edited by c00ker (edited June 01, 2001).]

L
L
The Jester has to really work today at work. What do these people want from me blood? So he will only be checking in sporadically.<P>Friday’s Discussion Topics:<P>1. Dream Mate: describe in detail and I mean detail [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>2. Worst 1st date: again in detail<P>3. Plans for the weekend<P>Jester Bill<BR>

L
L
1. Dream Mate: describe in detail and I mean detail <BR>I’m not looking for Cindy Crawford or anything. I prefer that she walk upright, have most of her teeth, and doesn’t drool (that much). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] OK now half seriously, she must be physically attractive (i.e. Barbie figure or somewhere in-between Barbie and Roseanne Arnold), but more importantly she must be intellectually attractive. This time I want someone with maturity and life experience. She must have the ability to show and receive love, I have lived without that for so many years.<P>2. Worst 1st date: again in detail <BR>I didn’t date a lot so my experiences are not too plentiful. The first date with my wife was a double date and it was pretty uncomfortable. I was really eyeing the other guys date and as a matter of fact after that first date I started dating her, my wife’s best friend. It was a full year before my wife and I went out on a second date.<P>3. Plans for the weekend<BR>I have my three girls for the weekend so life is good. We haven’t made any firm plans but I think we’ll hang out at the mall, go to some parks, play in some water, eat real home cookin, and mainly just enjoy each other.<BR>

C
C
Dream Mate - reasonably attractive, loves and adores me and my children, good father, successful in career (this can mean any number of things), a man of impecable character, one who loves God, filled with joie de vivre, has diversified interests, polysyllabic, intelligent, likes monogamous sex.<P>Worst First Date - had a date when I was 17 that was so boring (he started the evening by telling me that he didn't like my clothes) that, a few weeks later, I turned him down by telling him on a Thursday that I couldn't go out on Saturday because I thought I was going to be sick over the weekend - and I did end up having strep throat.<P>Plans for the weekend - Have the children tonight. D has softball game tomorrow morning. They go to their dad's the Saturday afternoon and are back before church on Sunday. Hang out Sunday afternoon. That's it. No tv tonight because they were after each other in the car this morning.<BR>This means no movie. I imagine we'll clean house a bit. Maybe we'll actually play some games. That would be different.

L
L
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cinderella:<BR><B>Maybe we'll actually play some games. That would be different.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My three girls (11, 9, & 6) and I have been playing a lot of TWISTER lately. OMG we have so much fun. Last weekend we took our game on the road and even got grandma to play. <P>

Q
Q
1. Dream Mate: describe in detail and I mean detail [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Day at the beach, warm sun, oil, near-naked (or actual naked, like a nudist beach), blanket or two (one for over us, one for under us) and a somewhat, though not overly so, full beach. Grapes, wine, cheese... <P>2. Worst 1st date: again in detail<P>Since I dated in the 70's and they all included disco music, you could say they were all bad... but, the worst one was with this meat cutter who had a finger missing. He was a nice guy, kinda sorta, but a bit weird... we went to see "Grease" and it, and he, was soooooooooo boring. And contrary to my usual dates in the 70's, I didn't sleep with him. (I could now go into a total diatribe about why I slept with men then ~ sexual abuse, physical abuse, hated myself, blah, blah, blah).<P>3. Plans for the weekend<P>Have the fiance's kids this weekend, so we will be visiting family, going to a faire, trying to keep things light and fun for them... yep, he's a weekend dad, and I am an almost-stepmom, but not at all evil. <P>edit: hee hee, I thought number one said Dream "DATE" not Dream Mate!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm leaving it though...<P><p>[This message has been edited by Nyneve (edited June 01, 2001).]

Page 127 of 136 1 2 125 126 127 128 129 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation