Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
<P>A friend of mine recently told me to meet the type of man i want i would have to move out of the city and find me a "cowboy"<BR>This is a shame because i would swear that what i seek isn't difficult.<P>Guys responding....<P>Whats up???<P>My ex actually fighting with me told me that men reject women with children and this is why he leaves our child with me and doesn't want "weekend duty" Was that spite?<P>I know when you get burned it sucks but really!<BR>Would you rather but living apart and dating or dating one women with the comfort of still having your own home?<P>I don't get this stuff.<BR>I just don't

S
S
Not true - I was married to a country boy - and he left his wife and kids - and hasn't looked back!<P>Don't think a cowboy is going to be the only kind of guy who will make a good husband and father - look at the credits of each man individually - I know lousy fathers on both sides of the trail!<P>Besides [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] us country girls don't want any competition!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

C
C
Do not listen to your friend<P>You are being manipulated and messed around<P>And your ex is also denying his duties<P>Find yourself someone who is willing to be<BR>mature enough to support you emotionally <BR>like you and your children deserve<P>Try <A HREF="http://www.dating.com" TARGET=_blank>www.dating.com</A> <P>Plenty of grown up men around there who like<BR>ready made families<P>Get a minister or qualified marriage cousellor<BR>in your area to intervene in your relationship<BR>and can help you with what you are looking for<P>Do not open yourself up to abuse<P>Log in to <A HREF="http://www.allexperts.com" TARGET=_blank>www.allexperts.com</A> and look under the<BR>marriage category for a doctor Duff<P>She is a psych and will give you straight to the<BR>point advice<P>Carol<P>Keep reading <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com" TARGET=_blank>www.marriagebuilders.com</A> <BR>

W
W
I wasn't going to post here, but....<BR>I am D'ed with four sons...I have no dating skills, and honestly it all makes me very tired, and smacks of the same rejection that my XW is sending out. Honestly, I don't care about kids, or no kids....you are being messed with to be sure....what a wonderful world.<BR>I am NOT like that...I don't care what anyone else thinks, I will sit in the corner and eat my mac&cheese, and be quiet for my part, thank you very much, but...you don't have to.

J
jmv Offline
J
This reminds me of Paula Cole's song: "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone?" Good stuff.

P
P
Only if a cowboy is a man who loves God and does everything to glorify and honor God out of thanksgiving for what God has done for him. There are many of those out there that appeal to women because the world wants the wicked which is contradictory to what you are asking for.<P>What your XH did was out of spite. Though my parents are not divorced, my father gave my mother the same line to keep her home with him.<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation