Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Looking for some of my old friends.. Its been awhile for me, so I'm looking for those who know my whole story.<P>Posted originally as E m p t y and then as S t o n e h e n g e . But I can't use those right nicks right now.. She'll find out eventually that I am here, but hopefully, that will be when I have better days with her. Please don't type those nicks without the spaces... she'll find through a search that I am here and it will be a LB right now.<P>I don't like the new way the boards are broke up.<P>You know me? Come and join the thread, say hi and see how I'm doing.. its not good.. but I'm happy to be here with you all again.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/010792.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/010792.html</A> <P>h2u<BR>E m p t y / S t o n e h e n g e

H
OP Offline
H
OMG.. I found everyone of you. I am sooooooo sorry that all of you ended up over her in this area of the forum.. If your here... then that must mean that I am doomed for this section also. I never had it all in me as most of you did... NSR, Medic, Sue, Chris, et al. I failed at everything I dreamt that you all would have. And now to find out that ALL of you, whom I was looking for are here, got me to balling. Jesus.. I'm nausiated now... sick... sorry, and the worst yet is most of you seem happy. I didn't read much here yet.. but God.. AM I GOING TO BE HERE NEXT???<P>Lord my God I hope not. What the hell am I going to do now. What a revelation this has been... Oh god, I love my wife. I shouldn't have come in here.. sorry. I need your help, I suppose.<P>H2Y<BR>E m p t y / S t o n e h e n g e

W
W
Yes, you shouldn't have, but you did anyway...one of the reasons that you fail...try this place if you are serious about not wanting to be a resident here, as well:<BR><A HREF="http://www.restorem.org" TARGET=_blank>Restore Ministries</A>

H
OP Offline
H
bump...

H
OP Offline
H
bump

N
N
h2u,<P>I don't know if you remember me, but I have been here for a long time.. I agree that it seems hopeless because the success stories are so few and far between. Lori (Lostva) is one of the few...<P>Sometimes I think it would have been so much easier to have just given up immediately, taken whatever precautions necessary to safeguard my kids financially. Hanging in there sure didn't do any good at all.

M
M
Hey Dude!!!<P>Sorry to see that your situation has not been progressing as you wish it would. Mine didn't either. I know how you feel, believe me. I went thru it all as well. Life was over without "the girl"<P>Yep, I'm over here, but, couldn't be better. No, I didn't get back with Valerie and my life is still going great. <P>It's hard to believe [hehe, I said hard] that I would once again be happy after D day in March of 99. Words to live by... "When live gives you lemons... grab a beer". Well, something like that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

H
OP Offline
H
At first I was discouraged, very upset and angry... Now I've decided to put myself into this 100 percent, and taking 55 percent of that to make myself better. <P>Good to see you.<P>Anyone seen Paul or Chris lately? Others..?

J
J
Hi,<P>Great to see you again. I used to post as "Crazy or What".<BR>I decided it was my EX that was crazy not me so I changed my name [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Divorce is very hard but life does go on. <P>Just know that with alot of hard work and alot of self seeking you will be alright no matter what course this marriage thing takes you. <P>Jill

H
OP Offline
H
Hi... thanks. Good to see you again. When did you finally get divorced? Sorry I don't remember much of your details... to much 'fog' [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
I've been in hiding, but do you remember me too? <P>It's been a long time... and the details are foggy here too, but I remember some interesting post back then. <P>Take care, and bump that 100% up to 110% [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... you're still haning in there, so, don't give up now!! <P>Butterfly

B
B
I've been in hiding, but do you remember me too? <P>It's been a long time... and the details are foggy here too, but I remember some interesting post back then. <P>Take care, and bump that 100% up to 110% [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... you're still haning in there, so, don't give up now!! <P>Butterfly

H
OP Offline
H
Sorry BF.. I only remember the name.. I'll do a little research to find out where we crossed paths [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nice seeing you again.. <P>------------------<BR>Husband2You<BR>*****<BR>Don't make me promises <BR>Baby you never did know how to keep them well <BR>I've had the rest of you <BR>Now I want the best of you <BR>It's time for show and tell<P>'All or Nothing' © 2001 O-Town

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation