Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
I want to thank the guy that started this topic and all the ladies that have answered it...<p>For me, sex is extremely relaxing and almost guarantees a peaceful sleep after orgasm..<p>I found out (through you women) and talking with my wife, that afterwards sometimes she's still keyed up and has to stare at the ceiling for a while before going to sleep... <p>Another reason to work out your differences - in our case enjoy sex before getting so tired that we (she) needs to sleep.<p>-d

F
freddyb Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Just found out something interesting from my W and I wanted to touch base with you ladies again....<p>so...the big 'O' is not always necessary...
if you have the 'O' you can be keyed up for a while....<p>so.....how about when you don't want the 'O', but just want him in you.....does THAT key you up?<p>This one little issue caused a BIG major mess last evening......<p>Thanks

M
M
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>so.....how about when you don't want the 'O', but just want him in you.....does THAT key you up?<hr></blockquote><p>Well, speaking from experience, yes! <p>Hey, let's face it....making love takes some amount of "work"....even tho it is fun and worth it. And esp. for women, it's usually NOT just a physical thing, i.e. purely a physical release, like it can be for men (notice I didn't say ALWAYS....).<p>For most women, it involves some emotional energy. So, yes, you can still get "keyed" up...or as I like to put it....INVOLVED! <p>I don't mean to be the harbinger of doom here, but it sounds like there may be another issue going on with your wife. Is there more going on here than just the way the sex is done?<p>All I know is that with my STBXH, sex wasn't really the issue. Respect was. I didn't feel like he respected me, my needs, my opinions, etc. He thought it was just "weird" that I didn't have "O's" instead of wanting to help me in whatever way he could, to get the most out of our sexual relationship. He expected me to meet his sexual needs, anywhere, anytime, but when I asked him to meet my affection needs, he said "I'm sorry, I'm just not that kind of guy." Sheeeessh!!<p>Just something to think about...<p>Aloha,
Ms.O

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation