Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#777483 09/21/04 11:21 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 4,416
I’ve been mentoring, if you will, a 17yo girl in my small town (250 people) for about 2 years. Her home life defines everything that goes wrong with step-families. It’s been amazing to watch the gradual changes in her confidence, self-esteem, and pride in appearance.

Last night when I was out on the front porch and she walked up. I said “How are you today?” and she replied “ I’m stronger today than I was yesterday and weaker today than I will be tomorrow ”. I was literally speechless. What she doesn’t realize is that every time we talk about her issues, it helps me. How quick the teacher becomes the pupil and I shall try to mimic her attitude…

Just food for thought…….

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 613
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 613
LostHusband:

This story seems intriguing; but there seems to be a lot left out! Can you give us a little more information? Thanks.

FR

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 613
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 613
LostHusband:

This story seems intriguing; but there seems to be a lot left out! Can you give us a little more information? Thanks.

FR


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0