Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andi Offline OP
OP Offline
A
We do not have an OC! I almost hated to tell you guys, especially after Popeye had the same news. I wish everyone could have this outcome, one way or the other.<P>My MIL confronted the OW at her workplace yesterday. OW said she "lost" the baby in March after falling down some stairs. Told my MIL that my H had known she wasn't pregnant because he had called the doctor's office. Well, first of all, she needs to get her lies straight. H talked to the doctor's office back in **Feb.** and they wouldn't give him private information on a patient. Secondly, I don't believe now that she ever was pregnant. She was trying to grasp at some way to make him stay with her. <P>Yes, I'm relieved. The pressure has been taken off in that area. But, like Popeye mentioned, this does not mean that everything is all right. The first thing my MIL said was "You guys can just put it all behind you now that a baby is not involved." Well, B.S.! We still have lots of other problems that need to be addressed. Our marriage is almost over - and it's not due to the OC issue. It's due to all the other issues that have not been dealt with this whole time. It's too bad that we couldn't have been working on our marriage during this period and then had this be a happy ending to all our efforts.<P>I'm still going to check in and see what's happening with you all. It's amazing how strong you can be [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Babstr, I'll keep an eye out for you. Please feel free to e-mail me privately anytime.<P>Thanks so much for your support, everyone. I would still appreciate prayers for our marriage. <P>Andi

P
P
Congratulations on the good news. I know it's not going to be instant heaven now, but I know what a relief it is just the same. <P>Though nothing should surprise me after all I've been through, I still really AM surprised at how much effort these distorted women go through to trap our married men. It really says something sad about who they are.<P>Good luck in working through your other issues. Hopefully your H will see what a conniving B his OW is and that will all be behind you too.

P
P
Many, many congrats Andi! It's like a graduation here to day, from the land of insanity back to Earth. God has decided to wreck havoc on the tramps of the world today! I can only hope he is dealing ours a few licks too. <P>What a load off. Yes there are still problems, but now with the vision of what might have been, they must seem less severe by comparison. <P>Take care of you and yours. Please stop in and say hi once in a while. <P>Polly

B
B
Andi,<P>Congratulations!!! I emailed you direct on this! Talk to you soon.<P>babstr.

T
T
Andi,<P>What wonderful news. I hope with this new leaf turned over in the saga that you and you H are able to resolve the other issues in your marriage.

A
A
Andi,<BR>That is so wonderful to hear! I know that you and your H still have many issues to deal with but it must feel incredible to not have an OC be one of them. I wish you the best in finding happiness in your life.<P>Take care,<BR>Audrey

C
C
Raising my glass to you...<P>I hope you and Popeye sue the OW for fraud.<P>Catnip =^^=

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 198 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation