Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 245
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 245 |
I don't mean to whine ,but I have received very few responses to my posts .I really need some insight here.Please,some more opinions.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 472
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 472 |
Hey, I read this post and then went back to see original post. You got responses, and from where I sit they were pretty good ones. I do not walk in your shoes currently because we have not contact with OW or OC. My just pays child support via direct deposit. We have never pursued a relationship there, however when the OC is old enough to push for it then is when we will address that. <BR> However when that happens all contact with the OW will via me or nothing will happen. I refuse to allow contact that I am not a part of. I cannot trust this OW for any reason. After 6 years she wrote my H a letter expressing the fact that she is still in love with him and no otther man attracts even now. So I will not give her the chance to try to resurrect anything. My H also has expressed no interest in seeing her or talking to her. He also really wants nothing to with the child. She is her mother's child not his. Our children are his and they are the only children he wants. Just keep posting. You might go back and reply to those who posted on your original post. Have you posted on others' threads, sometims that helps to get responses. Just be patient and yet be proactive. TG
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,369
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 3,369 |
Blue:<P>You are receiving answers to your posts. Many times when several people have responded in kind to the way I would have responded, sometimes I just let it go because the author of the thread is on good hands. If I think of something to add later, I do.<P>Everyone here reads every thread, I believe. Sometimes I just lurk because of time constraints or if I am on my way out the door as I was last week and this. <P>Don't take it personally, Blue. We're glad you are here. Sometimes this site isn't as active as GQ and sometimes this site can be dormant for hours. A few weekends ago there were only a handful of responses to a couple threads. There are not as many of us regularly here as on GQ even though there are far more here than should be...like all of us.<P>Good luck and welcome...you are getting good advice.<P>Catnip =^^=<p>[This message has been edited by catnip (edited October 31, 2000).]
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
301
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|