Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
OP Offline
K
W went to clinic yesterday to verify preg and the test came back neg!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I never thought this could happen. And to top it all off she also started to get her period for the first time in 4 months, she was 3 months late. I cannot tell you how happy this makes both of us feel. I sure you all get the idea though. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>W has also been very good at opening up and being vulnerable to me, only I seem to take it too far and w shuts down. I need to be more of a listener, which I'm really good at, but curiosity has been getting the better of me. We seem to be talking of the hows and not the specifics which I think is good. Please pray I can be the man God wants me to be.<P>God bless you all,<BR>knight

T
T
Knight, <BR>You both have been given a fresh start. Be patient. I will be wishing good thoughts for you. <BR>Tina

U
U
Congrats!!!! Take it slow and listen, women need someone to listen and not offer advice sometimes. It's good that she wants to vent wth you. Good luck.<P>Unsure<P><BR>

M
M
Knightmare,<P>Wow! you escaped! You still have one set of issues (the <BR>one night stand) but at least you don't have the complication of a pregnancy.) Congratulations. Now go <BR>build a great marriage (with the help of your wife).<P>MJ

F
F
knight?mare, Ya yhoo good to hear some happy news. Good luck and congrats [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] to you and your wife. <P> with love flowerseed

G
G
knight?mare this is terrific news. At least now you can rebuild w/o a pregnancy. Hip hip horray!!!!<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

B
B
OH Knight! That is soooooo wonderful!! I bet that is at least part of the world off your shoulders. Now you can get down to the business of rebuilding without the extras! I am so very happy for you!<BR>Love<BR>bw

B
B
What a trip! I guess it was the stress of everything and bulemia that affected your wife's menstrual cycle, huh? In any case, that is awesome news and a big relief for both of you. I'm amazed at God's goodness and grace. Enjoy your recovery and yeah, I guess that is why we have 2 ears and 1 mouth, so we could listen a little more than we talk. I could benefit from that advice myself!

K
OP Offline
K
Thanks for all your replys and well wishes,<P>I can't tell you what a relief to now not have to deal w/ oc and w/ w promising not to run to om again I feel we are on recovery road. I tell you its been hard for me not to stick my big mouth in where its not wanted. I know I need to think of w needs when we are talking rather than my own but it really bites when my most important ENs are not being fulfilled. We really need to find a c for w personal issues, but that has not taken priority, when it really needs to. And I really don't want to go to a c only for the fact that right now the added stress of me being gone another 2+hours a week were w is left w/ kids is a huge LB for w. I want her to see my needs now especiaaly SF, our s relationship was better than any of our friends and now its nonexistant, and the problem is that I don't understand why we have to wait, is she waiting for some kind of magic to happen? I am elated, yet frustrated. Only time can tell.<P>God bless all of you,<BR>knight

E
E
Why don't you ask her? ember

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation