Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Dawn71 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Malc,

It seems that not knowing is harder then it seems. Well, I know a blood test does not prove paterinty they would have to do a DNA test.

I think I am having a hard to with this because I have been crying a lot lately. Almost ever day.

Dawn

M
M
dawn
sorry your having such a difficult time. hang in there.

B
B
As i posted, oc was born 8.13. Ex-ow seems positive H is F. I want to know for sure. I do not want to pay cs if D isn't his. If he is the F, we will pay cs and deal with it. God will see us through.

butterflybonanza

D
D
I'm one of those that doesn't know yet. H is supposed to be waiting for results from XOW's BF's test. I'm tired of all the waiting. First we had to wait because he was out of state, but he told me that once he got home everything would be taken care of quickly. Then yesterday I asked him if he was planning on doing a test since XOW claims that she hasn't spoken to BF since he was supposed to take the test and she doesn't know if he's even taken it (whatever). H told me that he was going to "Wait" and see what happened. I'm about to go out of my mind with all this waiting. Like I've said before I'm not a very patient person and I think I've been doing good so far. Of course, H is at the point where he doesn't even want to discuss any of it; if I ask he gets defensive and tells me that he's taking care of it. I told him last night that I'm tired of this and I want this "stuff" to be over with so we can work on us without outside interference. He thinks I'm just consumed with this situation and don't think about anything else--which is mostly true.

M
M
Hi Dawn

Prayer changes things I didn't believe it at first
I wanted immediate change but it happens in due time.

You know when I first found out about OW being Pregnant I hadn't even begin to digest the relationship so I went through a whole lot of pain.

When I found out Ow had the baby and the circumstances around the birth, saying the baby was a premature baby at 6pds 5oz H family and I knew this child wasn't his. I felt it so strong in my heart it was like God was giving me proof without actually seeing it.

One of the things that hurt the most is OW delivered a girl and name the OC after my H first middle and last name I knew then and there she was making a statement and was out to hurt me in the same breath.

That's ok what goes around comes around. OW recently married some one else 1 month after my H left her. Ow had the ordasity to call his family to ask them to talk to him and persuade him to come home.

H family let Ow know they would take nothing to do with it. OW was cheating on my H. I was there biggest issue OW was pressing my H to divorce me and marry her.

Ow told my H if you don't want me, I know someone else who does. Next thing he knew OW call my H and told him she was getting married since he didn't want her.

I pray, that you be ok through all of this. I pray that we all get through this.
I pray that we be able to reconcile our Marriages to be in total harmony in a loving and healthy marriage.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation