My SO has moved in, then out, and I think now back in with the OW. She recently left her H of 20 yrs. - accused him of child abuse - after he discovered her affair. Her children are son 15 and daughter 11. In fact, she moved out her daughter's B-day.
<br>That night my SO stayed with them, and did so for a month. I heard rumors that her H threatened my SO, and that may be why he moved back to his apt. But now I think he's back there again.
<br>My SO & I are still "friends", and "I" am the one feeling so much concern for the OW's children.
<br>At this point, I don't suppose there is anything I can do about it. I know they must be so terribly confused. I feel that they like him - he is very caring etc., but...
<br>And of course their mother has convinced them that their father is a horrible man.
<br>I don't know if there is any truth in the abuse situation. I do find it hard to believe that he began abusing his children so suddenly. I think it was just a way for her to leave her H and retain custody, and future support.
<br>Is there anything I can do?