Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1
S
Junior Member
Junior Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 1
sometimes we all need a place to let off steam-- all are welcomed at a new vent forum--no registration--totally anonymous<BR> <A HREF="http://www.gloryb.com/vent" TARGET=_blank>http://www.gloryb.com/vent</A>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,036
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,036
If that's the OW/OM forum. NO thanks, they need all the help they can get and I sure as hell wouldn't want an OW coming in here flaming me. They meaning the OP have issues of their own to deal with. I wish them luck, because they need it!

Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 829
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 829
well i took a look at this site out of curiosity (hmmmm wasn't that the exact thing that killed the cat?) and I have to agree with Trying. the language was pretty bad and the subject matter was not something I'm looking for.

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
I just checked out this site and it is the TOW board. Thanks but no thanks, Sarasota.

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 190
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 190
Okay... I don't understand. I'm in bit of a shock stage right now reading some of the stuff on that board. How horrible is that?!<P>What popped into my mind was that thread "Are all OPs pieces of trash"... well... that board, definitely defines that, doesn't it?<P>Again, how horrible. Those people are mean, rotten, and down right sick in the head.<P>Sick, sick, sick!<BR>

Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 798
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 798
<BR>Warning, if you've never seen the gloryb board, its a TOM/TOW board populated by some truly vicious people. I've lurked a few times, and I come away shaken every time.<P>Bystander

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 190
P
Member
Member
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 190
Bystander:<P>"I've lurked a few times, and I come away shaken every time."<P>I'm still shaking...<P>

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 177
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 177
I agree with everyone above, that site is terrible. I prefer the more helpful, insightful site we have here at MB. Not only was it confusing to look at, it didn't give my any reason to ever want to go back there! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 483
2
Member
Member
2 Offline
Joined: Sep 1999
Posts: 483
Eeewww! Just got my first glimpse of that site.<P>How incredibly <B>sad</B>. Nothing but unleashed hatred - people giving in to their darkest emotions, and what's worse- seeming to revel in it. Sad, sad, sad.<P>Definitely not the place for anyone trying to be a better person and spouse.

Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 134
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Oct 1999
Posts: 134
I have read this board but would never post there. This is not a healthy board for the OP or the spouse. From what I read there are both OP and spouses there and the spouses are using the board to bash OP. The OP are responding or sometimes going first by being hateful. It is not good for a person in recovery to vent hatefully to anyone. And its not good for the OP to use these venters to take out their own pain on. I wouldn't tell anyone to go there.<P>Del

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,036
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,036
There is currently a little topic about the MB board. One person said "I am having a little trouble getting into the MB board". And Eileen shoots back "Yeah, we are all having alittle trouble getting into that one, cackle". <BR>These people are talking about how hurt they are about their OP not calling them, not making time for them, no emails today, couldn't make it to see them, won't leave wife, etc. It's is so sad to see so many people wasting their lives on something that by statistics say is NOT going to happen or work out. All you see throughout the board is pain, pain and more pain, but yet when someone say's "Hey, I'm having lunch with MM today". They all scream GO GIRL, HAVE FUN, etc! It is truly a disgusting thing to see people cheer on more heartache that will continue.

Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 661
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 661
I really felt ill after looking at that board.<P>I guess the OP in my life is hurting now that my H has turned away from her, but to think that she may be saying all those horrible things about me and my H...<P>How incredibly sad.


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0