Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
Encouragement sent. Thanks for the update Frank!! back up top now. Come on everyone!

H
H

<small>[ February 21, 2005, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>

O
O
I sent one too. Hope it works out for the best!<P>

T
T
I wanted to send a card, but didn't have time to pick one out. but I did send an e-mail.

T
T
Yes Lori has been an "Angel" during my time of need. Just as everyone here on MB has come together to help me and my H.<BR>I sent my e-mail. <BR>We all need support, during our "cloudy" days.<BR>Here's to YA!! Lostva!!!!

B
B
to the top

P
P
love to you Lori!<P>{{{{{{{{{{LORI}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole smile

L
Lu Offline
L
Hi Lori,<P> Thinking of you ..........hope all is well......LU

K
K
email sent.<BR>

M
M
Just sent her a CUTE e-card! <P>Lori is such an inspiration! I hope she knows that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
PH - you're a mind reader!!!! Glad that you did this first, so she can get mad at you instead of me!!! LOL!!! <P>Only kidding......who could get mad at you?.......wink...wink!!!!!<P>Heartpain, thanks for the info that she is out for the day....although I certainly hope that she doesn't feel pressured to answer ANY of these quickly on an individual basis!!! She has a lot on her plate and a mere thanks to all on here is fine!!!! You know Lori though!!<P>To "our Lostva"....<P>Darlin, we love you!!!! You have been there for us all with your wisdom and compassion.....I would not be who I am today without you!! You touch my heart and warm my very soul. God is surely there with you guys and is leading you this way to make sure this mess gets worked through in the correct fashion.<P>It stinks now, but the knowledge that once this bump is overcome the road of the future will be smooth sailing is your "positive thought" that will get you through......<P>BIG HUGS to you and Robert......<P>I believe and so do you!!!!!<P>Always here for you.....<P>Sheba<BR>

D
D
Sent email. Hope she checks in soon!

N
N
Done!!!!!!!

K
K
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>[B]<BR>She and H have hit a little bump in recovery and she's VERY VERY TIRED right now.<BR>...<BR> If I don't hear that her mailbox was FLOODED WITH 100+ EMAILS AND CARDS I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS PLACE.<BR>B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>A bit over the top, don't you think? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

K
K
Just a duplicate [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<BR><p>[This message has been edited by KenB (edited July 21, 2000).]

B
B
I for one do not think it is over the top KenB. Lori has been here for everyone of us at one time or the other. <P>I do not think of this place as just a message bord or the posters here as just strangers I will never meet. This place was and is my safe haven, and the people here are like family to me. And Lori is a very loving, compassionate, well loved member of this family.<P>She stayed here to help others when things in her world were looking great, she has always been here for me, I would be horribly disappointed in anyone who wasn't there for her. <P>I sent my card earlier today. We love ya Lori !<P>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, educate yourself, PLEASE ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/</A>

M
M
AMEN DEB!!!!!<P>Mitzi

T
T
I will be posting this to Lori shortly...<P><A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/cards/box4238h/bbm2ikaaatctczi.htm" TARGET=_blank>We Love You, Lori!</A><P>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF

K
K
Point taken, Deb. But this thread is still over the top. I might send a sympathy card to Lori [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], and myself for joining in [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] . At least, I have kept from butting into the mutual admiration chat-room (<2000 posts)thread somewhere on the board. Okay, I'm gone ... for now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

L
L
Ok, I've sent. I love Lori, too. Her strength thru her recovery and generosity of spirit and the support she's shown here is astounding. Our problems are a bit similar so I've said many of times, "If Lori could do this, I can, too". But I just wish we could do this ("over the top" show of support) for everyone of us here who has ever reached out and said "I can't do this anymore..." or just plain "HELP!"<P>And Lori, if you read this--that's not to take anything away from you and my support for you--{{{{hugs}}}}, girl! You got my e-mail address now--don't be afraid to use it!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,071 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation