Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rrunrr Offline OP
OP Offline
R
This is the start af a BAD weekend. Been so down all day...it HURTS.<P>Today was the start of the annual 190+ mile relay race, basiclly for fun. My W and an aquaintance has been on these teams for most of the time we have been married. I have sometimes assisted. Last year was painful, OM was on her team. (I hope she sees what an A**hole jerk he is!) I knew this weekend was going to be tough, but not this bad.<P>This year, I was not invited to the pre-race meeting/ dinner; am not going to spend the day at the beach with W after the race; damn, it hurts.<P>I can't see lasting until Monday. Don't want to hang out at the pub; nobody I really know hangs at coffee places; I may come into the shop. Right now, I have a very large bone to pick with my bank, so I have to get going. So that must mean I intend to see Monday? I just don't know....<BR>

K
K
I am so sorry you are feeling down. <P>Yes, I am sure it will be a tough weekend, but you will get thru it. And, by Monday, with this hurdle behind you I bet you will be feeling better.<P>Do something nice/fun for yourself this weekend...<P>Hang in there--<P>Kathi

L
L
rrunrr,<P>I'm sorry, its shaping up to be a rotton weekend for me too as I wonder if H went camping in our trailer with OW. I hope he snores her out. I hope it rains on all of them. <P>I don't know what to do with myself, will try to work in the yard I guess. I hope you are feeling better... if misery loves company we are a great group don't you think?<BR>Lora

R
rrunrr Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks for your relpies. <BR>I dropped in here at work to type a note for my W and the more I think about it, she may not be involved in the run this year. In a way I hope not but if she is she has a chance to hear from those in the group who know all the growth I have accomplished. Most notibly the esteem gained from the weight control.<P>Lora, if it is like the weather we have here, I think there is a good chance for rain. I did minimal yard work, would like to have gone for a short hike with some strangers but hung out with the gang too long last night. The good in that was I ran into the W's grade school teacher (just lost her mil last week). It sometimes is a lift to see that couple. I did a little bank business trying to straighten out a problem with a credit card payment. The rest of the day...doesn't look good for visiting the c-o beach down river. (TMI)<BR>rrunrr<BR><P>------------------<BR>Almost anything can be undone or forgiven.<P>Never take trust for granted.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation