Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#885832 09/13/00 08:01 PM
R
rrunrr Offline OP
OP Offline
R
It is a bit unfair to post this as I will be leaving work soon. I have an "appointment" at a store which is part of the company my W is working for. This is where she met the OM. <P>I changed into my new, snug (read: BRAG!) jeans to impress her former mentor and nemesis (you have to know runners). Since she has not seen me for about 20+ pounds ago, I will let her do the bragging for me the next contact with my W she makes.<P>The down side is that this group has their share of those who do not value the vows spoken. The person I will be seeing may or may not know more about this than I do, I will leave it to her to decide if she wants to share anything with me.<P>Since I have no response from my contacts to my wife, unless it is when I call, it is just a "wait and see" and PRAY, for strength, to get me through day to day. Maybe this is why the day has been such a bummer for me. My appointment MAY tell me something that will "kill" me inside. Not that I am pessimistic or anything...I do hope to project that I still have hope.<P>In the near future, if I can post the whole story, all here may well say I should have given up months ago. I'm preparing for that, too.<BR>Take care,<BR>rrunrr<BR><P>------------------<BR>Almost anything can be undone or forgiven.<P>Never take trust for granted.

L
L
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>No one here ever suggests giving up.<P>We're kind of obnoxious that way.<P>Best of luck,<P>L

T
T
Good Lucka nd my prayers are with you.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation