Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
S
S
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TruthSeeker:<BR><B>Anyone out there from New England?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi truthseeker! I am from a small town called South Berwick Maine...it is right at the tip of the state by Kittery and York (our famous shoreline)!!!

M
M
The rolling hills of southern Ohio here. Looks like I'm the only one from Ohio who visits this site.

M
M
(...stepping enthusiastically up to the mic..)<P>"From the beautiful rainforests of the Hamakua coast and snow-covered peaks of Mauna Kea, to the black sand beaches of Kau, I'm Mrs. O from the Orchid Isle. The largest in the Hawaiian Island chain, the Big Island is a tropical paradise, sprinkled with rural plantation towns and world-class beaches. Although other islands seek the title....the Big Island is "no ka oi!" (the best)."<P>(...big, toothy smile as I exit, stage left...)<p>[This message has been edited by Mrs.O (edited October 02, 2000).]

K
K
Dallas, Texas (Hi Sidney!)<P>Kathi

T
T
g'day all<P>i am new to this, posted my first message yesterday and i am from the land of the 2000 olympics...OZ, i live in NSW about an hour and half from sydney (where i originally grew up) is anyone here from Australia? i don't mind talking to anyone from anywhere, just curious.<P>torn&broken

G
G
Hi TT,<BR>I'm just south of you---Down here with SweetPea.

M
M
Tootrusting,<P>I have never posted here before, but read all<BR>the time....Anyway I am from TN.

I
I
HI! I am from the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area. Iam4us<BR>

H
H
hello i am pretty new here but already feel like part of the group everyone has been very helpful i am from Southern New Jersey .<P>words i live by<P> Every day counts <P>Every day is an opportunity to make your life the way you want it to be. Anything is possible when you work toward it, one day at a time. Skip a day, and you lose momentum. Try to do it all at once, and you burn out.<P>Steadily, consistently work, making every day count, and you will reach your goals. Today is a chance to grow -- to do a little bit more than you did yesterday, a little bit better, a little bit more effectively. Anyone can do a little more, learn a little more, and grow a little more each day. Soon, with consistent effort, those "little bits" add up to major accomplishments.<P>Is there something you want to change? Today is the day to start changing it. Do you want the happiness you deserve? Today is the day to start making it happen. Do you need to lose weight? Today is the day to start doing it. Not next Monday or next month -- today. You deserve to reach your goals as soon as possible. Control today and you control your life. <P><BR>**actions speak louder then words**<P>^..^<BR> \/ everyday be greatful for what is good in your life ! <P> peace , love ,and happiness . IMBC

P
P
I'm from good ole Pennsylvania!! The suburbs of Philadelphia.

S
SKM Offline
S
Another Marylander. . .There&Back, unfortunately, you are not an island. Mitzi - I spent some time in Wild Wonderful West Virginia, too, so you're not an island either.

C
C
I'm thinkig that maybe all of the Minnesota people should move to the high fidelity state of Georgia since there is noone else on this board from here.<P>cleo

T
T
Tenn is as long as Pa. SweetPea and God alone....where south... Could be Georgia, Could be Miss. Could be Ala. ???/<P>Mouse. The mountains of TN or the flatlands?? Or in between.<P>On a clear day, I can see VA. and NC!!!! So I'm in the northeast corner. A place where the Yankees had some friends!!!!

M
M
SKM,<P>Fortunately, I'm not an island!! I was beginning to wonder if anyone had actually seen WV! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's nice to know that someone else has.<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Gang,<P>Eastern PA checking in here. The Lehigh Valley area. Just north of Purplemag. InShock was about 15 miles from me before she moved.<P>Wishing us all the Best,<P>Zippy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
I'm in hell in the hot state of Arizona?

H
H
i am here in sunny arizona. it's a dry heat.... i get so tired of hearing that. today's storm was nice though, we needed the rain.<P>i moved here from the north shore of oahu. i miss home and the wonderful aloha spirit. the ocean, and manapua, seeds, zippy's, plate lunch and everything else. aloha to everyone in the beautiful state of hawaii. send me a virtual manapua please, from patti's chinese kitchen. ha ha. used to work there in high school.<P>aloha.

H
H
Another one from South Carolina, Close to Charlotte NC.<BR>Actually I am a transplant, I grew up in Norwood Colorado, but met my wife in Hawaii, and she wanted to move back to her hometown in SC.<P>Mike

L
L
From Texas...about 100 miles northeast of Dallas.

L
L
<P> You are all an inspiration. If there is one thing I have learned from lurking..dont give up!<P>MICHIGAN...GO BLUE!

Page 7 of 15 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation