Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#889976 10/13/00 09:54 AM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well Sorry I have not written in a while, everything was going okay thing it crashed. H is back to OW so I have once again distanced myself. H is 1800 behind in child support. What gives them the right to be behind on support and still have visitation rights, maybe if it was no pay no son I would get my money. Its not the issue of the money either, D and I have my folks and H folks who are very willing to help us, Thank God he gave us them. H forgot to shut off cell phone and I over heard a conversation about how he needs to come and bet the H-ll out of me. Why its beyond me. Exept H is mad because I will not just roll over and play died. He has caused me to loose my position at work because he will not leave me alone. Even when i just hang up on him. He told me he was happy because of this. He once agin is full of anger. When he is this way I do not want S around him. Well it been real hard the last 2 weeks here so your prayers are greatly needed.<P>Thanks Michelle

#889977 10/13/00 10:12 AM
L
L
I'm so sorry. Prayers going up.<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{michelle}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."<BR>(Proverbs 15:1).

#889978 10/13/00 11:14 AM
N
NSR Offline
N
Michelle,<P>You have my prayers for you... and your son too.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

#889979 10/14/00 06:14 PM
C
cl Offline
C
hi tigger,<BR>(((((hugs)))))<BR>Are you taking his bodily threats to you seriously? Give it some thought okay. I would not want you to ignore some of these warning signals, then have something happen.<BR>Back with ow? Yuck. <BR>I am glad to hear you have a good support system. Plan a or plan b? <BR>cl

#889980 10/15/00 06:23 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
The voive mail has OW on it saying that he needs to come bet me up and he agrees. How sick. Still havent figured out what i have done to deserve this. My h is very sick and OW is letting him be that way. Plan B again I guess the last time we did this he came around a little bit then fell off the deep end. He has to pick S up at my moms house. I guess this is my way to protect myself from being hurt. He has a power over me that I can not explain. Thanks for the prayers and the caring thoughts. <P>Michelle

#889981 10/15/00 06:29 PM
C
cl Offline
C
Hi TIgger,<BR>please be careful. He is unstable and I am worried abt your safety.<BR>Have you changed the locks? If not, it is something you need to do. Do not take these kinds of threats lightly. <BR>Are you in counseling? Your child? Look at why you are in love with someone that abuses you. Tigger, you do have to live this way.<BR>I would definitely go to plan b. You should not be alone with this man or give him the opportunity.

#889982 10/15/00 07:44 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
Please record that voice mail...<BR>...and keep a copy with a relative and your attorney (if you have one)!!!<P>ASAP!<P><B>cl</B> is right... <B>change the locks</B>!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,188 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation