Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Went to Butter's AOL Group and saw ya'll. I had seen most of them a couple weeks ago and just loved them.<P>I just went there again and saw Pilot's Wife and Leilana, YOU GUYS ARE BEAUTIFUL, TOO!!!<P>Thank you Butter for making this happen ... <P>Love you All,<BR>Jo<P><BR>p.s. Leilana, thanks for the dart board! LOL! And "yes" your H is a babe, but you surely ain't hamburger, Honey.<P>p.p.s. Pilot's Wife, you have a beautiful family. God Bless you all.<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited October 26, 2000).]

L
L
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gee, thanks, Jo!<P>(I was almost wicked! You don't know how close I came to putting up a picture of Pamela Anderson!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And may I say for someone named something so strong and indestructible as "Resilient", I did not expect to find someone as sweet and petite as you! But I know that strength is in your heart. However, it shines right out thru your smile. You do glow, Jo! <BR> <BR>Now I must say this but don't let it detract at all from joy of sharing on that site--be very wary of all the opposite sex instant aol messages you may get now. You know how things start happening sometimes thru the 'net.<P>I didn't get to see Pilot's wife yet. Looking forward to seeing my preconceived notions blown out of the water again! <P> This is way too cool!<P>BTW, my H happens to <B>love</B> hamburger!

R
OP Offline
R
Leilana Honey ... <P>You blow Pamela Anderson-Lee outta the water, she's all plastic, sand and salt water. <P>You're REAL, naturally beautiful. <P>Mahalo,<BR>Jo<P>

C
C
Leilana - ROFLMAO! Darn it, I was going to post a picture of Yasmine Bleeth for my pic! LOL! As far as the dart-throwing, that's why I'm including a pic of my husband...(kidding, I'm kidding! Really! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>But yes, you guys are all beautiful! It's cool being able to put a face with the name. I have my pics on disk that I want to upload, now as long as my computer-illiterate self can figure out how to upload...they should be up tomorrow.<P>Thank you again, Butterfly, for the great idea!

B
B
Wow.... I never expected everyone to respond to this so well. <P>I didn't really do much... I just wanted to share my pictures from meeting RCoaster (Claire) and Murphy (he won't let me post his real name [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]).<P>I've got to get a better picture of myself to post... I look like a drowned rat in that one... Maybe Julia Roberts would let me borrow one [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. <P>I'm glad you all like the pages.... from the looks of things, I might have to start another group page to accomidate all the pictures.... there are 45 members already, and I just sent 9 more invitations! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, gotta run!<BR>Smooches,<BR>Flutterby <P>PS ~ If you start getting harrassed by someone on IM, just block them.... you can also set it up so that only the people you choose can see you when you are using it. Gotta watch out for those weirdos! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited October 26, 2000).]

P
P
Jo<P>I have to chime in on this one. You all are very beautiful! All of you! It's wonderful to put faces to all these names!<P>I'm so glad Butterfly decided to do this! It really is a great thing!<P>Don't worry - I won't use any of you as dart boards! And about the IM thing... if it were people from MB...then I'd start to worry, cause you know we're all in this to save marriages, not destroy them, right?!?!? Yikes!<P>Well, just wanted to let you know that I, too, saw the pictures, and it puts some more depth to everything once you've seen the faces! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>--purplemag [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
OP Offline
R
Yup, I think being able to see all your beautiful loving faces puts more depth to our friendships.<P>I especially love to see the recovery couples with their children (families), melts my heart. Fuels my fire to help and encourage the ones seeking recovery even more, ya know?<P>Butter, you are awsomely wonderful for thinking of this, we're blessed to have you.<P>Jo

P
P
Yep,<BR> We are just a bunch of "bootiful" people. Let's just hope that all the MB"ing going on around here will increase the beauty even more so, from the inside out!<P>Leiana, I was fully prepared to by "triggered" by your pic as my OW is from Haliewa and "tropical" in appearance. She does not hold a candle to you! Thank goodness!<P>Jo, Thanks for the compliment. I'm pretty happy with the results! My oldest son is a hunk, don't ya think. The middle one may get there soon enough too. They both weight lift and wrestle, in addition to the marching band. Trina is just beginning to bud! <P>Butterfly, Julia Roberts' mouth is WAYYYY to BIG. Is that a butterfly on butterfly?<P>Purplemag. I'd love to renew our vows in a giant champaign glass. hehe Where was that anyway? You two are a handsome/beautiful couple. <P>Sweetpea, I love your "Party Look" Don't cha just love dressing up? Your grandkids are precious.<P>I don't recognize many of the other names yet. Have not been able to read ALL the forums like I would like. But this is a great idea. Thanks butterfly

L
L
Pilot's Wife,<P>Whew! So glad I'm not a trigger! That would<BR>have really sucked! <P>Thanks for saying your OW doesn't hold a candle to me--but would you like me to hold a candle to her? Real close?!<P>Sorry--sick sense of humor taking over today!<P>Loved your pics, PW! You guys look great!

B
B
What, what ! There are pictures and no one told me. How do I get to see them. If I can't see I'll hold my breath till I turn purple ! I wanna see !! OK, I warned you all. ::holding breath::<P>------------------<BR>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, Please educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In</A> memory of a very dear friend <A HREF="http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp" TARGET=_blank>http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp</A>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation