Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I have been Posting in "Just found out" for about a month now. My d-day was 9/15/00, and I discovered my H. of 17 years having an EA on line with a woman from Indiana. THey apparently made plans to meet this month. H. moved out about a week after d-day to his mother's. The OW emailed me a few times to tell me she has called for him severa times at his mother's house. H. is not home now, but once in a while he sleeps on a mattress on the floor over night. I hope that things would be better by now, but no such luck. I feel like we are in limbo. There is nothing happening, like a rut we are stuck in. how do I break this? How can I communicate with him, when every time I tell him my feelings, he tells me, don't do this to me again. I also found out he told his mother that I was one the one who had all the affairs., blah on him! So do I just go on, or what? Gn

K
K
Up to the top for this one. I know there are lots of people here who can give her advice so come out, come out wherever you are!

F
F
Hi I am pretty new at this,too. I THINK THEY ARE MORE CONCERNED OVER THERE OWN FEELING THEN OURS. I LB on my H quite a bit because he lied, does not want to talk about it, it's over H says and just move on. It was nothing Just mistake. Boy he can say that again!!!! BIG ONE!!! Hang in there. It is tough. God Bless<P>------------------<BR>Deb

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you for the advice. Nothing has changed since my last post. I tried to communicate with my H., but again, he yelled at me and said not to "rehash" it again and again. So I told him I needed reassurance, and he said, :I'm here ain't I? I guess that I am suppose to ignore that he and the OW ever made plans about this Christmas. I made some goodies, (fudge, homemade bread, cookies, etc.) for a co-worker who has been so supportive, and my H. assumed it was a man! I told him it was a girl who is married, but he didn't believe me, and went off on my being unfaithful. I did not drop the gift though, I went through and gave it to her today. H. yelled at me telling me how I was at fault for his EA because of all my PA. I just looked at him, and said "I'm sorry you can't really see me for who I really am." and left for work. SO now what? H. is following me to work, and it is becoming embarrassing. Help, please!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation