Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 212
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 212 |
Hi,<BR>S. Harley advised me to contact MIL re: finances.<P>H. has placed us in financial devastation because he has to support his other "LIFE" instead of his family--foreclosure on our domicile and bankruptcy. <P>I found out MIL called Finance co. Why? Don't know.<P>Steve said call her and ask her for advice.<P>I just don't know if I can do it. At Christmas, MIL sent me a card and told me H's life is perfectly normal and Mine is a mess.<P>Now, let me ask you this? Who is being rational and who is being irrational? Is blood thicker than water?<P>I just am not sure that his advise is one I can follow.<P>Opinions, suggestions? elo
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
301
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|