Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
N
OP Offline
N
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by terri:<BR><B> Someday I may feel differently - maybe I'll even be glad she took him off my hands, who knows? But I despise her, as I've said before ...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>No, I don't think you'll ever be happy to have him "taken off your hands"... and that's just my opinion.<P>As far as your despising her...<P>My god, OF COURSE I despise all of my ex-H's OW(s)... that was never in question... NEVER... <P>Our (his and my) choices RUINED OUR MARRIAGE... and those women (and the man I had an affair with) are at the bottom of my pile of favorite people... <P>Maybe now this can be put to rest... remains to be seen, I guess...<P><P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

C
cl Offline
C
Hey NB,<BR>Still sitting in the corner reading....but had to be #101. <BR>Just a thought......I also have a weight problem, but the opposite of yours. I get very thin when stressed. I am 5'6 and can get down to a size 3/4 which is way to thin for my frame-look sick. (am not now thank goodness!) <BR>The basis of too heavy vs too thin is the same. But people have no issue walking up to me and saying things like 'my, you are so thin', or 'have you lost weight?'. Now one would hardly walk up to a heavy person and say 'my you are so fat'! Gads, they would get decked and deservedly so! <BR>Have read comments on here abt the skinny/boney wench as well as the fat sloth! Guess we all crawl in the gutter and name call on occassion? <BR>Send me your new email. aloha

N
OP Offline
N
**Some**one just HAD to be number 101, I guess! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Cl, <P>Send something to the nbeginning addy and I'll send you the new one, okay?? I can still get mail there, but don't check it unless I'm looking for something... I'd love to get your daily stuffies!!! (Although I think it became weekly the last I looked!).<P>I know what you mean about the thin thing too... when I lost weight so fast people had no prob mentioning THAT either... and when I was pregnant with number 3, perfect strangers came up and told me how I was adding to the population explosion, blah, blah, blah... you're right... as Gilda Radner said, "It's always SOMEthing"...<P>Hugs, <P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

C
C
Boy, has this come back to bite me in the butt! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I went to see a wrestling promoter for the NWA, and he's interested, but I have to drop <B>25</B> pounds or there's no deal. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It was kind of a shock to have him tell me that he wants me to lose that much. I'm 5'9" flat-foot, and I'm around 155 lbs right now (I gained 15 during my now lost pregnancy.) But they're apparently negotiating a television deal, so they want me around 130. They put me on a six-day a week intense workout regimen (not even counting my ring time), I'm allowed no sugar or starches, and I have to force myself to drink two protein shakes a day (I'm telling you, the secret ingredient in those things is nothing but good, old-fashioned CHALK!) BLECCCCCH!!!!<P>So if I seem moody, it's because I'm sore, I'm going through sugar withdrawal, and because I have to drink those horrible chalk shakes!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

N
OP Offline
N
Well CB,<P>All I can say is that if I weighed 155, and, *think, think*, I believe the last time was sometime in the early 80's, then I would be JUMPING FOR JOY... and I'm 2" shorter than you are!!!!!!!!<P>Sorry that you have to lose, but it seems stupid to me... you sound perfect! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Good luck... dieting is SOOOOOO icky!!!<P> <P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

B
B
Okay Carolina Belle, I'm gonna show my true colors here, but is that the "jim Crockett" NWA of old, now that vinnie has scooped up what used to be WCW, or is it a different organization??? <BR>I heard Ric Flair was working on starting one up...is that the one??? I have been a major "mark" for Flair for the past 25 years....Anyway, just wondering. I've always followed your posts, with a slightly greater than interest due to my "love" for anything having to do with the squared circle....<BR>P.S. I definitely agree with you on the protein shake. I did those for a low-carb diet that I was on. You forgot to mention the other "secret" ingredient, they taste like their fortified with dry-wall....

C
C
NB - Thanks [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's unfortunate that my livelihood requires me to wear tights! LOL!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by boomer:<BR><B>Okay Carolina Belle, I'm gonna show my true colors here, but is that the "jim Crockett" NWA of old, now that vinnie has scooped up what used to be WCW, or is it a different organization??? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes and no. From what I understand, the NWA is an alliance of different Indy organizations. I'm referring to the NWA - Pacific Northwest/ECCW (Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling). It's the same NWA that Dan Severn has ruled on and off for the past 5 years. It's a good indy promotion.<P>I know, I'm a card-carrying Flair Mark [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] He's the reason I got into the business - that man can work a crowd like nobody else! I'm kind of disappointed that the WWF bought out WCW, but it's WCW's own fault...they had the resources, they had the talent, they just didn't have the marketing skills that Vince has. But I digress. I hadn't heard anything about Flair starting up an indy organization. I've heard Jerry Lawler may start something up to try and compete with Vince, so who knows.<P>

C
C
NB - This will be the last wrestling-related writing that I will tarnish your thread with! ROFL!<P>I'm tickled - I found my old web page! And I'm talking OLD!!! Anyway, here's a link to one of the pics...this was 3 1/2 years ago, before CB discovered tanning beds and foils (jeez, I'd forgotten what my natural haircolor was! LOL) But at least when <B>I</B> go to a bar, I can find worthwhile company! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/6846/ljericho.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/6846/ljericho.jpg</A>

N
OP Offline
N
Color me nosey, I checked it out... but guess what?... it came up with this message:<P>"We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing."<P>Just thought you'd like to know.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

C
C
NB - Don't you just love computers? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It works if you actually type that URL in, but not as a link. Go fig!

N
OP Offline
N
Hey CB,<P>Yeah, you're a pretty YOUNG thing!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And you don't look like you need to lose weight either!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love having a face to go with the words!! <P>Take care,<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

T
T
awww ... she's just a baby ... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It IS nice to put a face to the handle. Maybe someday I'll feel comfortable enough to do that, too.<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 158 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation