Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
N
OP Offline
N
Hi Orchid,<P>Yep, you're a newbie (and a pretty smart one to boot!) and you're welcome in the quest to find the card fairie (that's the way I think it was spelled! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )...

H
H
Okay, I'll chime in just to let everyone here know that I too am still around, somewhat anyway. Empty Shell is here more than I am but that's okay. He's great at giving advice. I don't think I am.<P>Besides, I want to know who the Card Fairie is anyway......

S
S
trying to do part for the 300th<P><BR>NB,<P>Just wanted you to know that I enjoyed a perfect day at machine pitch in your honor. We had the 3 o'clock game was really worried about the heat, the boys just die at the noon games, well we had clouds, threats of rain but nice breezes, kept the humidity down, shade for the parents, beautiful scenery. They were playing out where the military housing is for expats, all these old black & whites left over from the British colonial rule, nice & peaceful.<P>Now Sunday in the rainforest, no sun down under the canopy but HUMID, I didn't have a dry thread on by the time we got back, even with bug spray still have some pesky bite<P><BR>Orchid, honey if you like cleaning that much feel free to hop a Sing Air jet & you can come do mine. I don't clean till there is no choice with 2 ACTIVE boys, there is always no choice, think i hear laundry calling my name

N
OP Offline
N
<B>Hopeful</B>!!! <P>Hi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Nice to see ya... and thanks for the help with the card fairie!!!!!!!!<P><B>sing</B>, Hey I got the sunshine you sent today!!! Nice and sunny!!! Thanks!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
I always thought Sheba was the card fairy???

H
H
Hey, has anyone seen or heard from Chris lately? I started thinking about him this evening and was wondering how he was doing.....<P>Hope to hear from him soon

O
O
Part one of two...because for some odd reason, I can't post the entire post at one time (too windy????)<P>Oh My! This is truly a MONSTER of a thread...the grand-daddy of 'em all...the post to top all posts...<P>As far as the original "theme" of this post, I'm afraid I'm not "current" with this forum and who posts here and what's being said. I hang out in recovery...post very rarely now due to time constraints (have a new fulltime job which keeps me VERY BUSY). But, not too busy to adore my H...and get my 15 hours in [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>On the other hand, I recognize several, if not all, of the names posted here on this thread...<P><B>HI EVERYONE!</B><P>Sidebar to <B>Leilana</B>: THANKS FOR THE INVITE!!!<P>Special note to <B>Schizzo</B>: SO VERY GLAD FOR YOUR CONTINUED HAPPINESS. SO GENUINELY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE FINDING YOUR PEACE.<P>On Voting for Longest Poster: <B>Lori or Dylan</B>. I think I'm leaning towards Lori on this one! I remember once, very early on in finding this site, I printed out Lori's entire thread on her success story (I think it took six pages to print out!!!!!!) I still pull it out and read it from time to time <sigh>...what a great story! <B><I>OH MY--I just called Lori's story of infidelity a GREAT STORY!</B></I> See!!!, see how some of us are truly blessed???? To be able to call a story of infidelity a GREAT STORY!!! Lori, did you see what I just said....A GREAT STORY...A LOVE STORY...A TUG AT YOUR HEARTSTRINGS STORY...such a powerfully, awesome message you sent out to so many who weren't as far along in the *process* as your were. You are my hero of sorts---so strong, so loving, so centered, so focused, so in-tune with what you needed to do. Gosh, I admire you! Remember when you decided to quit calling yourself the BS??? How you decided that you didn't want that label??? I loved that story too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Now, let's try to post...for the umpteenth time...<drumroll please!>....<P>~Marie<P>------------------<BR>I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. <P>The Bible<BR>Matthew 17:20<p>[This message has been edited by ohmy_marie (edited April 22, 2001).]

O
O
TA DA!!! Oh MY! It worked...<P>Part Two: Because there are just so many of you I want/need to THANK...<P><B>Sheryl and Lor</B>: Wow! And, DOH! No wonder my posts only number a little over 500...I had no idea I was supposed to reply back to everyone who posted on one of my threads [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Woe is me....gulp. Thanks for the heads-up on this...I'll try to be more sensitive in this area. Does it help to know that I read, absorb, and decipher each and every reply?????<P><B>Peppermint</B>: Who couldn't love someone with such an adorable "handle"? You are a WARRIOR...a TRUE SURVIVOR!<P><B>Leilana</B>: The Island Goddess of Recovery [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Gosh, how I needed your gentle whack on the head from time-to-time...but, can't I just whine every now and then????<P><B>SKM</B>: The BEST WS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!! I honorably dub thee "Out of the Fog Princess". My WS HERO... <P><B>K</B>: I gotta give you credit--I admire the heck out of you too! Geesh, sometimes you drive me crazy with your "by the book" posts...BUT, you certainly are FOCUSED. And, you know your stuff [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. And, I know I must sometimes drive you crazy (you've probably considered me to be a "lost cause" at times...then again, maybe you've never given me a second thought). Just wanted you to know that I'VE HEARD YOU MANY TIMES. Again, I admire your wisdom of Harley Principles. But, NO, I STILL HAVE NO DESIRE TO COUNSEL WITH EITHER OF THE HARLEY's PERSONALLY!...but I did read the book cover-to-cover...at least three times!!!!! And, I have poured over all the articles, eaten up every iota of information Mr. Harley has to offer.<P>To <B>HGB</B>: Not only do I consider you to be a mentor to many--but I kinda like thinking of you as my very own personal guardian angel. Thanks for answering my calls for help...you are truly gifted.<P><B>Persevering and Everhopeful</B>: I see so much of myself in each of you at times, that sometimes it truly breaks my heart to read your posts. Please remember to focus on what you truly want for yourselves and your families as your H's continue to be less of what you HOPE and DREAM about. <P>Personally, H and I continue to move forward. Feeling stronger, healthier, more focused, more secure....more hopeful. More at peace. More in love. TOGETHER.<P>Thanks for the wonderful thread! Peace and Love, ~Marie<P><BR>------------------<BR>I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. <P>The Bible<BR>Matthew 17:20<p>[This message has been edited by ohmy_marie (edited April 22, 2001).]

S
S
Building up the numbers here, I don't want to wait until Saturday. I want to know who the <B>Card Fairie</B> was!<P>Night all<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 22, 2001).]

T
T
I'm with you!<P>I'm so excited to see all these people posting - it's been so long since I've seen some of them... I'm GLAD GLAD GLAD that we have this place!<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

R
R
Well, here I am again, checking to see if we get to find out, yet. I have some guesses who the card fairie was/is, should we start posting those? <P>Anything for us to find out!!! Thanks all for keeping this going. I am so glad more have popped in (Patient Love, OhMyMarie, Orchid, hopeful, sing, wow so many!). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
OP Offline
N
Good morning!!!!<P>TNT said we have to hit 300 posts by Saturday for her to tell us who the Card Fairie is...<P>Yeah, let's post guesses... and mine is HER (TNT) or HurtButCoping...<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

N
OP Offline
N
Hi <B>ohmy_marie</B>,<P>I'm cheating a bit since ***I CAN*** because it's MY THREAD, MINE, MINE, MINE :EEK: Actually, it's become OURS, OURS, OURS, eh? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nice to have you aboard!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>

K
K Offline
K
ohmy_marie,<P>**edit** Just in case you change your mind...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Last edited by MBLBanker; 05/06/12 05:38 AM. Reason: Removing phone number
L
L
Just doing my part today! I never really had a clue who it was, so no guesses for me. Gotta go cut grass!<P>See ya!<P>Lori

S
SKM Offline
S
Ohmy -<P>Oh, freakin my. 17 pages this thread has gone, and I managed to stay out of this for 17 freakin pages, then you had to go and mention my username! I had to go back through about 13 pages! And here I thought I could ignore this one! Wrong. I had to jump on, say hi, do the WS - out of the fog dance (similar to an Irish jig because of my Irish ancestory - plus I like the taps), and post my 1016th post. Guess I'm an old fart -or maybe just a "tweener." Can't believe I made my 1000 - Since I'm from the Balitmore area, I'm going to try and go for Cal Ripkin's record - instead of number of successive games played - number of posts posted! They'll be calling me the "Iron WS" before this is all over!<p>[This message has been edited by SKM (edited April 23, 2001).]

N
OP Offline
N
SKM,<P>Just have to say to you that you are one insightful, wonderful, beautiful woman!! I appreciate everything you've written so much.<P><P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

F
F
No guesses or words of wisdom - just wanted to add another stone to the pile!<P>I hope everyone is starting their week on a positive note!<P>God Bless!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR><B><I>RECOVER * REFOCUS * REGENERATE ~ BREATHE * RELAX</I></B><P>By Eleanor Roosevelt ~~<BR><UL TYPE=SQUARE><BR><LI>"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." <P><LI>"No one takes advantage of you without your permission."<BR></UL>

M
M
Only 43 more posts to go!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
OOPS!! Make that 41! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 672 guests, and 84 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation