Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
K
K
Hello again [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Boy now this took a turn that really interests me LOL YOuknow that in all this time I never really found out who the Card fairy was???? Every once in a while I thought I knew but them puff!! It seemed it couldn't be.<BR>SO please let's get this mystery unravelled LOL<BR>Many hugs to all,<BR>and have a wonderful day<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

L
L
I do remember, Marie, and thank you for saying just the sweetest things!<P>Hi, Kat! <P>Are we close yet? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lori

L
L
finding out who would be cool, since I've often wondered where she WENT!!!<P>Bye again.<P>Lori<P>Dang!!! "We have flood control activated....." I'm NOT good at waiting and not very patient! Dum, dum, de dum, la, la, la ......has it been 60 seconds yet?

N
OP Offline
N
Lori,<P>Could you drop by my thread on working with the OP.<P>A woman there needs your advice... Her name is Octavia99...<P>Thanks in advance! <p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited April 23, 2001).]

F
F
NB,<P>I actually went back to the many pages I neglected to read before getting my undies in a wad and I must say I'm very impressed with your posts and your sense of humor (did I really say that?)! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I hereby <B>officially</B> rescind my remarks about YOU being sarcastic! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a most awesome day!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
Just adding in one more towards the great 300. <P>ohmy_Marie<BR>Thank you....I'm just glad I could offer a little encouragement along the way. <P><P>------------------<BR>"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

N
OP Offline
N
Oh my GAWD <B>Free</B>!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] and [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] and [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>THANK YOU!!!! <P><I'm all giddy now!>

K
K
Hi Lori [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Did you ever receive my last e-mail?<BR>I had another crash grrrrr......<BR>HGB so good to "see" you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>NB I posted on that thread, but you know my experience.. a bit different.<BR>Many hugs<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

N
OP Offline
N
Hi to my lovely pal <B>Kat</B>,<P>Hey, EVERY opinion is wanted and respected here...<P>Love ya, Sheryl<P><B>**THANKS TO ALL** for helping to get this monster to 300... I'm just chompin' at the bit to find out who that pesky (and loved) Card Fairie was/is/could-be-again [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B>

K
K
I know that hon [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>FIrst real sunny day in here, maybe spring is really waking up now.<BR>are we close to 300 already???? LOL<BR>Hugs<BR>Kat<P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

D
D
I am new. I have read the Harley info. I love it, and I believe in the MB concepts. I posted for the first time this month in the plan A/B area. The title of my post is "My Wife & The Convict" Look at the great "Harleyesque" advice I was given. Take heart old timers, The site is still an emotional lifesaver.

N
OP Offline
N
Hi david,<P>Okay, I'll go look and I'm glad you got some emotional comfort and good advice here... that's what it's all about!

S
S
Hey the rate this is going it will hit 300 before i get up in the morning, but as that is only 4 hrs away. I might as well stay up & cry some more<BR>

N
OP Offline
N
Talk to us sweet <B>sing</B>!!!!! Why the tears tonight?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Kat - heck NO I didn't get your email....I figured I'd just sit and whine about it "nobody loves me, everybody hates me, think I'll go eat a worm!" Did you guys sing that when you were kids or is it just weird kids like me? LOL Seriously Kat, I crashed and burned and got a new puter and I'm still putting stuff back together. Heck, Honey, I made it through THAT crisis and had 3 more since then!!! B0y, do we have a lot to catch up on!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sheryl - I didn't see the thread, but she hollered out in recovery and I found her there. Don't know how much help I was though, his being gone so much would be a REAL problem for me....but you know me, not enough of a problem to give up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Confused has pretty much done in my brain for a while, I'm afraid. For some reason he reminded me of Arik so I'm still trying, I guess.<P>Oh, gotta run - I'll check back in. Hey, TNT, you'd better not forget your promise. Miss you, btw!<P>Lori<BR>

S
S
NB, <P>don't want to put a downer on this thread. How about all my worst fears are coming true, today(tomorrow for ya'll) may in up being one of the worst days of my life, we will see how the cookie crumbles [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I never wanted on this ride, can I PLEASE get off now.<P>

N
OP Offline
N
Ah sing, can you write your feelings on another thread then? Maybe begin one of your own???<P>I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers today (your tomorrow!)...<P>Take care.

F
F
What? We're not at 300 YET? Shoot, if this thread was about SEX, we would have made it LONG ago!<P>Lori, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KNOW THAT "WORM" SONG! Firestorm sings that thing all the time! I thought it was just something he made up, even though he told me it was a REAL SONG! I guess I will have to apologize for doubting him about it!<P>Sing, Special Prayers For You!<P>Peppermint

O
O
Bringing the thread up. What's the count now?

N
OP Offline
N
I think it's 280...<P>Inquiring minds want to know the Card Fairie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 731 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation