Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20
K
K Offline
K
I can categorically deny any involvement with the Card Fairie. In fact, given who hasn't shown up, perhaps it was our old friend Wex??<P>Or maybe D99??<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
OP Offline
N
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K:<BR><B>I can categorically deny any involvement with the Card Fairie. In fact, given who hasn't shown up, perhaps it was our old friend Wex??<P>Or maybe D99??<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, the fact that you would "categorically deny" involvement speaks volumes... <P>YOU <B>KNOW</B> WHO IT IS!! <P>Wex wasn't here at the beginning of the card fairie thingy... I don't think it's him...<P>But YOU know... and TNT knows... hmmm...maybe a *group effort*??????<P>One wonders....

P
P
Sounds like another conspiracy theory to me!<P>I've been wracking my brain trying to remember all the people who "disappeared" at about the same time the Card Fairy stopped making deliveries.<P>Somebody please tell! Inquiring minds want to know, and we don't want to have to buy some sleazy tabloid to find out!<P>Peppermint

A
A
Just wanted to pop in and add a quick hello to all the people who saved my sanity through the past year and a half. Keep up the good work, and keep those newbies headed in the right direction. <P>Thank you for all the support...miss you all<P>allison<P>...on to 300...

N
OP Offline
N
Hi <B>allison</B>,<P>How the heck are ya? You're post was missing all the info, doncha know.<P>Really. How are you?

N
OP Offline
N
Sorry, me again, but guess what I just noticed... after this post, I have three more and I'm at...<P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] 3000 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Can you believe that? Me neither!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Some pages back on THIS VERY THREAD I said I had 2916... good grief, I need a job!! <BR><p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited April 23, 2001).]

M
M
Sheryl,<P>It's the Cyber Police!! Step away from the computer with your hands plainly in sight. Lie face down on the ground and interlace your fingers above your head.<P>You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law and TS will blast you.[just kidding TS] You have the right to pay TV before questioning. You have the right to have your attorney present with you during lunch, but not dinner. If you cannot afford a lunch, one will be appointed for you at no expense to you without the salad bar. You may choose to exercise these rights at any time. Tanning is only available until 2100.<P>Yes, I know. I just afforded you the opportunity to get one more post in.<P>Go for it!!!<P>

N
OP Offline
N
Yeah Timster, I just did it!<P>Am I insane or what????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Oh, and I'll take the coconut oil and Corona and lime.... is that a choice??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Police, what police???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited April 23, 2001).]

H
H
I sense a real race coming here to be the all-powerful 300th post! Who will the winner be? And what will they win? Besides sore fingers and wondering looks from a family who wonders what in the world they are doing hovering over the computer like that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I once read a list of things that proved you were addicted to email....you could substitute MB for email here. The one that stuck with me was "You get up during the night to go the bathroom and stop at the computer to see if you have mail." <P>I think some of us here....names shall be withheld to protect the innocent....may have reached that point [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>But I confess.....I'm right there with ya!<P>------------------<BR>"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

N
OP Offline
N
Names withheld to protect the *innocent*... who's innocent around these parts??? Certainly none of US!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Well, guess what folks... I'm off to the races and/or dinner ... have to log off for now, and I fully expect to find it pass 300 by the time I get back!!<P>I hope it's not an anti-climax when we actually do find out who CF was... that would be very, very sad!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You can bet your hiney that I'll be checking back in about two to three hours!!<P>Have at it, and may the best man or woman win! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

M
M
10 MORE TO GO!!!!!!!<P>We're gonna find out who the Card Fairie is!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Almost to 300? Well, my guesses are Dawnetta aka Butterfly or Samantha. Am I close? <P>I chuckled Firestorm when you said if this was about sex, we would've made 300 already. Too funny! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>K's comment about D99 being the card fairie almost made me really loose it. <P>On to 300!<BR>

S
S
It is getting close.<P>I fit HB's email, or MB addict. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Help I am on the computer & I can't get off. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
Okay....I want to see it hit 300, too...<P>Here's my contribution...I don't know how many posts I have. Where do I look? I knew once....<P>Have fun, everybody!<P>--HBC

N
OP Offline
N
Look under the sunglasses HBC...<P>Gee whiz guys, I thought for sure we'd hit 300 tonight!!!

H
H
I AM HERE TO HELP THE EFFORT [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>TELL ALL!!!!<P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<P>"Life's A Dance<BR>You Learn As You Go.<BR>Sometimes You Lead<BR>Sometimes You Follow!<BR>Don't worry 'Bout What You Don't Know<BR>LIfe's A Dance <BR>You Learn As You Go."

S
S
doing my part & i don't even care who the card fairy is

K
K
Bite your tongue NB I am very innocent! LOL<BR>I am not turning this computer off until we reach the 300, so finish your dinner and come back fast, I'm not sleeping without knwoing who the CF is [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>We have to be close.....<BR>Kat

N
OP Offline
N
Oh, I'm here now, at number <B>298</B>...

S
S
<B>Hi</B><P>Just checking in and loving this thread. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Raskal</B><P>I would love to take credit for being the lovely lady the Card Fairie is, but alas it is not me.<P>Can't wait for the 300 post to show. Now I wonder if <B>TNT</B> will check in here before Saturday? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Much love to you all and big hugs,<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 23, 2001).]

Page 15 of 20 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 19 20

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 611 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation