Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
R
R
You think that will bring TNT out of the woodwork, NB? *chuckle* <P>Woooo Hooooo, TNT.....over heeeerrrrrreeeee.......

S
S
<B>Okay, I just saw on Medic's thread that <I>Bozo's Deb</I> knows who the <I>Card Fairie</I> is!</B><P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/008525.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/008525.html</A> <P>First I am going to plead with <B>Deb</B> to tell us! <B>Please Deb, pretty please! Come on please tell us! Please! I will let you have my most prized Barbie Doll!</B><P>(if that doesn't work folks (and please join in and plead with me), then we'll just have to use force! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>I happen to agree with <B>Lostva/Lori</B>! I think <B>TNT</B> will make us wait until Saturday. First she is really busy with her Vista work and recovering her marriage, secondly she is probably getting a kick out of this. <P>I have e-mailed <B>TNT</B> and gotten no response yet. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <B>Everyone</B> Who has <B>TNT's</B> e-mail addy, lets flood her mail box with pleas.<P>Talk to you all later. I am off to <B>Zippy's</B> thread <B>(AKA Medic)</B><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 24, 2001).]

L
L
I'm about a million posts behind, but didn't want TNT to miss this siren call, err screamin', when she logs on.

T
T
HEY! Maybe DEB will tell us if our thread hits 400????<P>How about it Deb???!!!<P>I WANNA KNOW WHO THE CARD FAIRIE IS!!!!!<P>ahem. Sorry. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

S
S
<B>Terri</B><P><B>Me too, me too!</B><P>I will hold my breath until I turn blue. Oh no, then you'll all think I am "Smurfette"! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 26, 2001).]

N
OP Offline
N
This is my thread and I'll move it up if I want to!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>DO WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL SATURDAY???? GEEZ...<P>My ADHD mind is whirling around in a state of euphoria/frenzy at the prospect that we *may* find out who that fluttering angel is/was...

S
S
<B>new_beginning</B><P>I love this thread so I am moving it up. I want to see this one go forever.<P>Hugs and big thanx,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 27, 2001).]

S
S
<B>It is now offically Saturday! Where are you TNT? Calling TNT calling TNT, please pick up the red hot phone in the lobby so you can announce over the loud speaker who "the Card Fairie" is!</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 28, 2001).]

S
S
<B>Up, up and way up to the top. Waiting for TNT! Don't make us kidnap you and apply pressure tactics. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><P><B>WHO IS THE CARD FAIRIE! SPILL IT TNT</B><P>Love to all,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 28, 2001).]

B
B
Hi everyone,<BR> Wow this thread brought everyone out of the woodwork.<BR> I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I am a very old timer too. I came here almost 3 years ago, and I still stop by sometimes and lurk.<BR> I am not sure why, but I feel like we are all somehow a group of people who can understand the things that nobody else understands.<BR> I have been through soo much since I came here, I can't even begin to tell it all, but I am a sucess story, We are doing great, even better than before, better than I ever hoped posible.<BR> I know I should post more often, because I do have advise, I just feel like everyone is doing fine without me, so I come in and read to see how all my old friends are doing, and to be in a place where people understand all the things I feel even now.<BR> I think most people who come here, come back again and again, no matter how things turn out, just to be with all you wonderful people who were there when no one else was.

K
K
Hello again [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>SOrry I didn't show up in these last days. Picketing doesn't agree with me! DId so well in the first 3 weeks, and got sick right on the end LOL<BR>Got a really bad cold... actually it felt worse than a bad cold... but I guess it wasn't that bad, since I survived.Fever is down and I'm not feeling like a jello pudding, with shaky legs and dizzy spells LOL<P>SO TNT forgot all about the promise huh?<BR>We have to sign a petition... we need that answer! BOy this union business is contagious! <P>ANyway while nursing my cup of chicken soup - yes! of course 1 am is the best time to have chicken soup! - I though I would check and finally have the secret revealed... but alas... nothing is here... so I"m off to check the other threads.<P>By the way broweyes.. Of course I remember you. Glad to hear that everything is great. Same here, better than before!<BR>Many hugs to all<BR>Kat

N
OP Offline
N
Hi <B>BROWNEYES</B>, <P>Yes, I remember you... maybe it's because I have brown eyes too!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As you can tell, the end of the posts are us-guys trying to remind TNT that she promised to tell us who the card fairie is if this thread hit 300... remember the card fairie, BROWNEYES??? I don't suppose that YOU know who she is, huh, huh??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey <B>Kat</B>, <P>Thanks for keeping this up top, my dear... <P>God, it's good to have you back!!!!<P>

B
B
Hi again,<BR> I do remember the card fairy, but I don't have a clue who it is. This is fun though, keep trying everyone I can't wait to hear.

S
S
<B>Where in the heck is TNT with the information?</B><P>I am moving this up because I am obsessed. Not to mention a tad bit worried about <B>TNT!</B> has anyone heard from her? She has not answered my e-mails? <P>Saying a prayer now that <B>TNT</B> and family are all well and happy.<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 30, 2001).]

N
OP Offline
N
Honestly, I'm worried too... <P>...believe it or not, I kinda don't care anymore who the fairie is... did I just say that? I am curious, of course, but my first concern has now shifted to TNT.

P
P
Tack my name on the ol lurkers list. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I guess some of us stop posting so much when we thought our marriages were doing better...fair weather friends huh?<P>I don't post much anymore because I'm on the divorce trail and it makes me incredibly sad. I'll try to help though.<P>------------------<BR>1Co:2:4: And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:<BR>1Co:2:5: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

S
S
Paul!!!!!!<P>MONDO HUGS!!!!!!!!<P>many good thoughts being sent your way....<P>Dylan

N
OP Offline
N
Hi Paul,<P>Long time no read!!<P>I'm sorry for your pain... but it is nice to see you.

S
S
<B>Paul</B><P>Can't find the proper icon to display my emotions right now.<P>I am so glad to see you post. I am so very sorry to hear your news.<P>We need you here thought regardless of how your journey is going. I remember you giving some mighty good advise more than once. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] There are so many newbies here who need a hand and your just perfect for that. Besides I have noticed that when one focuses on someone else's problems our own often get better. Even if we don't realize what is happening is for the best.<P>You and I both know that everything is in God's very capable hands.<P>So a huge <B>Welcome back Paul!</B> I am glad you are on board again. Naturally I will continue to pray for you and yours along with your happiness.<P><B>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Paul}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</B><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 30, 2001).]

T
T
Boy oh boy my cyber ears have been burning like crazy....<P>Sorry for the delay, everyone.... I tore left foot ligaments and have to see an orthopedic surgeon on Wed - being a klutz is my life story. Maybe they this Dr. will fix me up and I won't have to fall anymore! I haven't been able to get to the room where my puter is - crutches... Please don't hate me!<P><BR>OK..... The card fairie is...<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<P>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>not: Samantha<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>not Sheba<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>But for a clue:<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>"She" has had 2 user names since I've been here - May 99.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>She hasn't posted anywhere on this thread....<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>She loves to get on the party bus..... <BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>We prayed for her and her family last summer, a crisis unrelated to infidelity<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>Got any ideas?.....<BR>I'll be back!<BR>TNT

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation