Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
Y
Y
The suspense is KILLING me! Was it Suse?<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P><p>[This message has been edited by Lone Star (edited May 01, 2001).]

N
OP Offline
N
You expect me to read thru this whole dang thing and see who's posted... I'm too T-I-R-E-D...<P>...sigh...<P>My guess, and Lord knows if she posted here... I can't remember....<P>Bozo's Deb

B
B
Deb sees that Lone Star has posted and faints ! Wow, how are you doing guy ? How's the wife ? <P>And IT'S NOT ME I AM INNOCENT, INNOCENT I TELLS YA !

P
P
Tnt,<P>Glad to see you here safe and sound! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>NOW SPILL THE BEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Cripes already......this is getting to be too much!!!! <P>I'm turning into a junky!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited May 01, 2001).]

S
S
((((((((((((((((((TNT)))))))))))))))))))<P>you know, the next time you want to keep us in suspense, you really don't have to do anything to your ligaments!!!<P>honest<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>hop all is well...crutches can be a <I>drag</I>.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>*<P>*<P>*<P>*<P>*<P>I have not had enough sleep to guess ...<P>but hey! I'll give it a shot........<P>WASSTUBBORN!!!<P><BR>

S
S
wait....wait.........<P><BR>it's vicki/pondvj isn't it??!?!?<P>ummm......<P>dang my scrambled brains!!!!!!!!!<P>

N
OP Offline
N
I guess Vicki a few pages back!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
see.......<P>great minds <B>do</B> think alike!!

R
R
I am sorry you tore your ligaments, TNT. Thank you for checking in and letting us know you are okay.<P>I still say Dawnetta.....<P>Please do tell! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Raskal<BR>I'm still with you on this one....Dawnetta gets my vote.

R
R
Do you think we will get bonus points for getting to 350 posts? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Hmmmmm....this is driving me nuts!<P>It's not Viki...I know that.<P>I'm thinkin'.......Gotta find a party thread.<P>Lori

S
S
<B>Yeah we heard from TNT!</B><P>Nice to know that although it is a pain in the bottom and I feel bad she is hurting it is not something really bad.<P>Okay, now for my guess it's <B>Dawnetta</B> still. I am probably wrong folks. Usually am, so if you are guessing <B>Dawnetta</B> fair warning.<P>I need to get back to work. <P>Much love to all,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited May 01, 2001).]

A
A
now that you mention it, I seem to remember wondering if it was Dawnetta once, because one of her posts echoed something said in a cheer up card sent to me...<P>hmmmmmmmmmmmm<P>lizzie

N
OP Offline
N
TNT,<P>First, I am so sorry for your pain... I was very worried about you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now....Can I call you a poopie-woopie-poopie-head??????????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now spill the beans or I... um... what info do I have to hold against you?... I will... uh... tell everyone, um... uh... <P>...crap...<P>I have nothing.<P>Just tell us, okay??? Pretty please!!!! See, I'm smiling, and dancing as fast as I can [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
The Card Fairy STILL hasn't posted on this thread. So, it's not:<P>Deb's Bozo, (although she also loves a party bus....)<BR>or Wasstubborn.... although she had a crisis last summer...<P>Clues:<BR>The Card Fairy's crisis last summer was related to a HUGE embarassing government mistake... <P>Does OW "twinkie" ring a bell????? <BR>....<P>We have some very good guesses out there.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>TnT<P> <P>

N
OP Offline
N
Twinkie, eh?<P>Good grief, that's sooooooooo familiar...<P>I hate you, by the way. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Was it sweetpea???

S
S
twinkie.......twinkie.....<P>it's sooooooo....almost RIGHT there.........<P>AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<P>TWINKIE......<P>I know this.....I should know this.....<P>ajd;hjoiolkagioklmpo-090#^%$%......argh.

T
T
Nope.... It wasn't Sweat Pea....<P>I've been hated before... haha!!!<BR>Oh well. <P>Clue:<P>The government embarassment resulted in a FIRE....<P>The word "evacuation" help?<BR>

S
S
<B>Okay for all of you...I am saying Dawnetta.!</B><P>Now I can't take credit for this link. A fellow MB who only lurks just gave it to me. Here goes...<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/008753.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/008753.html</A> <P>Thanks <B>K or is it B or is it K?</B> LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs all, I will be checking back in.<P><B>TNT</B> you really are a stinker! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited May 01, 2001).]

Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation