Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20
M
M
<B>IT'S DAWNETTA!!!</B><P>Last summer there was a fire in NM close to her and her family!!! AND the OW was the TWINKY!!!<P><BR>I am a <B>GENIUS!!!</B><P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Ok Sam,<P>I had found the link too!! <P>YIPPEE!!! Now we know!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Then I remembered the fire!! <P>Thank you Dawnetta!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
OP Offline
N
Count me among the searchers of archives... <P>I found it too...<P>Yeah, thanks <B>Dawnetta</B> -- you're a sweetie pie--<P>...but that <B>TnT</B> lady... let's just say that she's a POOPIE HEAD!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
I didn't tell, did I?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] TnT [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Good Detective work, Sam!

S
S
<B>To one and all again, my lurker friend the PI for MB has just sent me another link. It is for sure <I>DAWNETTA</I>! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </B><P>here goes...<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003288.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003288.html</A> <P><B>Mitzi</B><P>I didn't find the link, it was <B>K or is it B or is it K?</B> LOL<P><B>TNT</B><P>You sitting back with your foot propped up playing with us like a cat does a mouse. Shame on you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL I love you lady and miss you too. Hey with this bum foot of yours maybe we'll be seeing you around a tad more huh?<P>Hugs to all,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited May 01, 2001).]

S
S
<B>TNT</B><P>You know honey I honestly don't remember if you told me or not. LOL I can't remember at all. Too funny. <P>The detective work goes to <B>K or is it B or is it K</B> not me. I was busy posting else where on this site when the clues were given.<P>You really are a raskal <B>TNT</B><P>Now for you <B>Dawnetta</B> aka <B>Butterfly</B> aka <B>Busty Butterfly</B> you are a wonderful and loving woman. Thank you so much for all the cheer and good feelings you have brought to this site. Not to mention the wonderful pictures on your two <B>MB photo sites!</B> People like you are a huge blessing to me and many others.<P><B>WE LOVE YOU DAWNETTA!</B><P>Now everyone three cheers for <B>Dawnetta</B>!<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited May 01, 2001).]

M
M
Ok, you guys!<P>I just posted a huge Thank you post to Dawnetta on the D/D board since she mostly posts and reads there.<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

P
P
* oops double post<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited May 01, 2001).]

P
P
I guessed BUTTERFLY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>See medic's thread....page 6 [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I guessed it <BR>I guessed it<BR>I guessed it<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
Thank you Dawnetta for being the Card Fairie. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Thank you TNT for leading us to her. Do we get bonus points for being over 350 posts now? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I hope you are doing okay.<P>Thank you all for this fun/great thread! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>(I just love that smile!)

T
T
Oh my... <BR>This thread made me cry... You guys are too much!<P>One thing that I found a little odd .... no one mentioned that Fairie Dust (aka Fairie Droppings [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) Are <B>CHOCOLATE!!!</B><P>Now... some acknowledgements.... Thanks to all who cared and remembered me, even though it's been almost 8 months since I posted regularly.<BR>And thanks to the followin (If I missed someone, I'm so sorry... I tired to write down all the posters since TnT said she would tell)...<BR>TnT, New Beginnings (also for starting this thread), Raskal, Mitzi, terri, Peppermint, Leilana, Almost Happy, LostVA, HGBrawner, Lilly, Heartache, Samantha (Blessed she truly is), Empty Shell, Jamie-lee, Tired Lady, Orchid, Hopefull1771, Sing (who didn't even know I was ever here), Patient Love, Sxhizzo, Ohmy-Marie, K, SKM, Katb, Free2BMe, Firestrom, OneDay, AZAllison, Medic283(AKA Zippy), Hurt but coping, heartache, Lor, BrownEyes, Paul Moyers, David 87, Soulloss, Loan Star (the very first person to ever post to me when I came here 2 years ago on April 26th), Wasstubborn (HI Wassie!), Alias, and anyone who I might have missed (I Love YOU too though!).<P>I have to say that everyone here has touched my life in one way or another... It gave me great pleasure to send cards to everyone, and to have everyone wonder who I was... Just remember....<B><A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mempenny14/eachlife.html" TARGET=_blank>Each Life Touches Another!</A></B> Thank you all for touching not only MY LIFE, But EVERYONE'S life who has come this way looking for support, encouragment, kindness, understanding, help, or just somewhere to sort out their thoughts.<P>And thank you all for allowing me to do something that gave me such great joy... Because what I received was returned Ten Fold bye being able to Give... they were all <B><A HREF="http://members.aol.com/mempenny14/heartgifts.html" TARGET=_blank>Heart Gifts</A></B><P>It has taken me a couple of hours to read this thread, and I have yet to read any others... I will read as much as I can... <P>I LOVE YOU ALL!<BR><B>HUGS & KISSES,<BR>TCF</B> <P>

T
T
OH, and before I forget....<BR><B>K..... D99?!?!?!?!?!?</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>H&K,<BR>TCF

L
L
Dawnetta! I had a feeling. Anyways, thanks for doing that for us all. It was wonderfull of you!<P>Lilly

N
OP Offline
N
It is finished... <P>...and it has begun...<P>Best wishes to us all [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck

W
W
Butterfly never owned being the card farie....<P>

I
I
<B>You know WilliamJ</B> you're right, she or Dawnetta never admitted to it at all? Hmmm???? Suppose we are all wrong? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>The Card Fairie</B> says thanks for those of you who didn't crack under the pressure and she also puts <B>TNT</B> into (TNT) like TNT didn't really spill the beans either. <P>Oh my! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I am thinking this is going to be a forever mystery of <B>Marriage Builders!</B> Not like one that gets solved like Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny just by growing up. Looks like us <B>MB ers</B> may just have to be happy with not quite growing up on this level? Okay, I am up for it, something anything on this earth that stops the clock of aging is for me. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am going to believe <B>the Card Fairie</B> is just who she is, a magical Fairy who dust is chocolate. Mmmm chocolate. She can come visit me anytime she has the time. I just love her and am thankful for her coming into our lives.<P><B>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{the Card Fairie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}</B><P>Maybe she needs elves like Santa to help her with the immense chore this became? Just a thought! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love to one and all along with big hugs,<P>------------------<BR><B>Pray and praise the Lord, let Him handle it. All things are possible with God. Even healing our marriages. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by it's me Samantha (edited May 02, 2001).]

N
OP Offline
N
Yeah, I wrote a post just to stinkin' Bill... I can't believe he didn't leave me in my fantasy world believing that Butterfly was the one...<P>grrrr [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You're right though, Samantha.... she's just the sparkly fairie with chocolate sprinkles... <P>ah, chocolate... that reminds me...<P>Where did I put that Reece's????

I
I
<B>Oh No!</B><P>I just had another thought. What if knowing who <B>the Card Fairie</B> is makes her not visit anymore like when you no longer believe that Santa is real?<P>What about if it's like <B><I>Tinker Bell</B> in Peter Pan</I>, whom almost dies until the audience starts chanting I do believe in Fairies, I do believe in Fairies? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I know I could not take the demise of my beloved <B>Card Fairie</B> let alone feeling responsible. <P><B>Okay all, at once, everyone</B><P>"I do believe in Fairies, I do believe it Fairies, I do believe in Fairies." <B>Now we all have to clap too. Real hard, just in case, and repeat...I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES. I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES. WE DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES, WE DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES! WE DO BELIEVE IN OUR CARD FAIRIE, WE DO BELIEVE I OUR CARD FAIRIE! Keep clapping everyone. This is important.</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love you one and all as always.<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>Pray and praise the Lord, let Him handle it. All things are possible with God. Even healing our marriages. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by it's me Samantha (edited May 02, 2001).]

T
T
As a newcomer and not knowing what it was like "before", I'd like all of you know, especially NB, that coming here and listening has stopped me from giving up. As all of you know, hope is sometimes the only thing we have and at the very least, you've legitimized that it's not crazy to be hopeful and believe that there's still love lingering...

A
A
"THANK YOU CARD FAIRIE"<P>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((<BR>(((((((((((( GROUP HUG )))))))))))))) <BR>))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) <BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] OK OK!!!!!!! Need some air!!!! <BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><p>[This message has been edited by Almost Happy (edited May 03, 2001).]

Page 19 of 20 1 2 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation