Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
T
chuckle, chuckle, snort, snort.....<P>heh, heh, heh, heh, heh, heh....<P>giggles, giggles, giggles, giggles...<P>ROFL<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Cali

W
OP Offline
W
STL - good. VERY good. I'm impressed.<P>WAT

S
S
What can I say WAT ... you inspire me. Glad you got a chuckle-snort, Cali, you deserve it.<P>When are you going to write the alien abduction/moose brain worm article for the Starr/Enquirer?<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

I
I
SNL - *That* was funny...<P>ish

hmmm...can we add any more chapters [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...<P>Cali<P>------------------<BR><I>Live Impeccably In Your Word.<BR>Don't Take Anything Personally.<BR>Make No Assumptions.<BR>Do Your Best Always. </I>

H
H
How bout <BR> <BR>"Cleopatra…not the only queen of D'Nile"<P>"Sex, Lies & Vermin…Case studies in rodent like behavior"<P>"Eniee Meeni Mini Mo..Someone here has gotta go"<P><BR>

F
F
You guys this book actually exists! I can't remember the exact title (and it's not written in a humorous vein) but I saw it at Borders. The cover is set up like those "Dummies" books. Shoot I wish I could remember the title! I flipped through it and I remember a quiz to see if your WS was likley to have another A. Luckily mine isn't according to the quiz lol.

B
B
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JustPlainCali:<BR><B>hmmm...can we add any more chapters [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...<P>Cali<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I can write the volume titled "10,001 place to have sex with your OP without getting caught"<P>OK, so flame me!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

S
S
ok badH I will flame ya.....that comment was in really bad taste, and not funny at all. There are many people here who have caught std's from lying/irresponsible ws's, not to mention pregancies, and enormous heartache. It is not a joking matter. While poking fun at some of the foggy things, and the crazy things arising out of fogs is one way of maintaining sanity, and perspective on life, there is no humor in infidelity.

B
B
Merely trying to make light of the creativity of WS's and OP's.<P>Sorry if I offended. <P><BR>

A
A
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sad_n_lonely:<BR><B>there is no humor in infidelity.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sounds like a best seller to me... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>AGG<BR>

E
E
'What they don't know, won't hurt them'<P>'Torn between two lovers, acting like a fool'<P>SAU

B
B
LOL! I needed some humor today. Thanks!<P>

B
B
LOL! I needed some humor today. Thanks!<P>

F
F
I need to add one:<P>No, OP really knows relationships, they have had 2 divorces in the past.<P>OP knows the real me.<P>How to tell 2 truths that are exactly opposite...<P>You all made me laugh!! Thanks,<BR>Krystal

K
K
This was too darned funny way back when so I thought I'd bump it up for the new comers!<p>K

F
F
hehehehe [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I was too new last year to appreciate this!!! <p> [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
Hey I have a chapter, maybe it can be included in the second printing.
"I know I am the 7th person she has met and used this way but I will be different"
or
"I know I don't talk to you but she really listens to me."
This was just the laugh I needed today.
Layli

A
A
Chapters<p>"I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP"!!
Why you can't sleep with spouse. Also discussed - on the floor/ chair / or couch downstairs options.<p>"FENG SHUI BENEFITS" :
Convincing your spouse they should continue to cook and clean for you.<p>"THE VOICES IN MY HEAD":
Why you should avoid counseling at all costs!<p>[ June 14, 2002: Message edited by: AgainstTheWind ]</p>

W
W
HOW ABOUT,<p>HOW THE SEX WITH THE OTHER MAN DID NOTHING FOR ME
I HAD TO COME TO YOU FOR FULFILLMENT.<p>OR
<p>HE FULLFILLED MY NEED FOR ATTENTION SO I FULLFILLED HIS NEED FOR SEX...IT REALLY MEANT NOTHING......(THE COMFORT IN KNOWING THAT YOUR SPOUSE DIDNT ENJOY THE SEVERAL SEXUAL ENGAGEMENTS)

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 446 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation