Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rick37 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Just wondering if you had your Sunday evening get together with your wife and kids. We are interested in knowing how it is going.

J
JK Offline
J
Rick37, Im so glad you asked. Before I get long winded, I had the kids since Thursday and have not been keeping pace with your situation , however I would like to keep a copy of you plan B letter as it had some good stuff in it I may need in the future.<P>Long post.<P>I'll start by saying; AUGHHHHHHHHHH! <P>OK, W show's up and hour and a half early, we were at the pool. It was a pleasent surprise, however I was caught off guard and was not ready. She got her suit out of her car and jouned us. I asked her if she got off early from work, she did not work today. Did house work, cut the lawn etc. I replyed; I thought you were gonna do that on Friday night? JK is getting ready to do some major LB'ing. I have lots to do around the house. <P>I did some major LB'ing about her revionist history and imature bahavior, she threatened to leave.<P>After a tenious 30 minutes, I aploigized, and we got back on track. Played and tickeled a bit in the pool.<P>She was going to bring food from work for the picinc, I made cup cakes with the four year old, decorated with hearts. She did not work, so we had to go out to eat.<P>When we were getting ready she played one of our favoriate songs. She was cold, so I gave her a sweatshirt. It is form the weekend we fell in love. She cryed when I gave it to her.<P>I put my arm around her and hug her, we talk tenderly, and she says: I t you want me, why do you push me away? I miss you and love you and I'm frustrated. We talk tenderly and I play with her hair.<P>We have a nice dinner, she has 2 margratias.<P>Get back to my place and says to daughter, what do you think if mommy stays tonight?<P>I was dumb founded. We put 1 year old to bed. Talk with 4 year old for 30 minutes and W decides to leave, dog needs a walk.<P>She calls an hour later;<P>{daughter} asleep? Yep. <P>W; So how about that physical tension between us. <P>JK; What do you mean? <P>W; You know the sexual tension between us.<P>JK Emenating form whom?<P>W; BOth of us.<P>JK: well, I don't know about you I havn't had it since January.<P>W: it's been a while.<P>JK: What do you want to do about it?<P>W: Nothing, it's just sex.<P>JK I don't think so.<P>W; If I would have stayed something wouyld have happened.<P>JK: Maybe, maybe not.<P>W: Something would have happened. <P>JK: What would like to happen?<P>W: I don't know, its just sex, changes subject, call waiting beeps, its her parents, so she says she'll call me back.<P>1 hour later.<P>W: where were we.<P>JK: Why don't you load the dog in the van and come over and make love to your husband.<P>W: Laughs, plan B?<P>JK: OK How bout I load the kids in the truck and come over and you make love to your husband?<P>W: Laughs, OK plan C<P>JK; HOw about, phone sex. <P>W: Laughs.<P>JK There's always wednesday (family time for teh 4th)<P>W; changes subject.<P>Conversation turns to OM (still off)<P>My blood boils and I do some LB'ing, catch my slef after 5 minutes, and change subject. <P>I make it light and fluffy and say good night.<P>THis morning we talk from cell phone on the way to a Dr appoitment for the one year old. Wea re meeting there, light and pleasnt cionversation and she infoms me she tells people she is going throught a divorce.<P>I ask why she hasn't filed, she replys, because she can't afford it. I ask her if that what she really wants? She say s yes, I said are your sure, what was last nioght about?<P>She say I'm sure.<P>I'm dumbfounded again.<P>We meet and its light and pleasent, we even have a cute game of toy throwing, Initated by me at each other, and laugh alot. <P>She invite me to lunch. I pass, as I have to get to work.<P>I call her ten minutes later to complement her on being informed for the doctor and take a rain check for lunch, sooner rather than later. She says, I'm misunderstanding the invatation. <P>I said I don't know if I am or not, i would be nioce as you husband or future ex-husband to have lunch with you.<P>NO comment.<P><BR>She is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P> <P><BR> <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rick37:<BR><B>Just wondering if you had your Sunday evening get together with your wife and kids. We are interested in knowing how it is going.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

R
Rick37 Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Plan A, Plan A. This is where it is really important, and I know not LBing is hard, but try very hard not to. She isn't acting like someone that really wants a divorce.<P>But she is very confused.<P>Thanks for the update. Keep being a fun guy, and pull things out of your hat like this sweatshirt.<P>This is all classic stuff, and it does drive you crazy. Been there.<P>Keep us posted on the happenings of the 4th. Remember, when you want to LB, DON'T - record it all in your head and come and tell us. We'll want to hear.<P>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 335 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation