Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
I'm up for some singing. Unfortunately most of the songs I know are folk songs like "Oh, Susanna", "I've been working on the Railroad", "Frere Jacques" (in two languages - lol), etc. I can invent some songs, as long as they're sung to the tune of "Frere Jacques", unfortunately, most of the songs I invent have dinosaurs, mice, and cats in them (you can guess where these requests came from ;-)<P>to the tune of "Frere Jacques"<P>Great big dinosaurs,<BR>Green and ugly.<BR>Stomping cats,<BR>Eating mice......<P>I didn't say it would be pretty.<P> -- Jeffers <P>

*Cali* Offline OP
OP Offline
Oh, Jeffers, LOL--LOL<P>Chuckle, chuckle<P><BR>How about if I dig out my karaoke machine? That ought to be good for a few more laughs [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]...

J
J
If we do karaoke I only know one song right now:<P>"One Tin Soldier" (from the movie Billy Jack)<P>Actually seems kind of appropriate today.<P> -- Jeffers

J
J
Or, here's one everyone knows.<P>Let's all start the party with the "Star Spangled Banner". <P>(All you Canucks can just hum along if you like, eh? Don't worry, I'm going to be in Canada next week so at least one of you will get even with me then.)<P>I'm getting into this party thing.<P> -- Jeffers

O
O
Jeffers,<P>The CA version is: Jose, can U C?<P>Does your singing get better with a few of the brew? If yes, I have a 6 pack of Pacifico Beer. Maybe my playing the uke will sound better then. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>L.<P><p>[This message has been edited by Orchid (edited July 04, 2001).]

J
JK Offline
J
Hey All, mind if I join your party?<P>I brought my boom box (actually W kept it), first song, one of my all time favorites, by Don McClane, American Pie.<P>JK<BR>

S
S
<BR>One Corona with lime later ...<P>The fog creeps in, the fog creeps out,<BR>in their brains,<BR>and out their mouth ...<P>(here STL, have another Corona ...)<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

Q
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeffers:<BR><B>If we do karaoke I only know one song right now:<P>"One Tin Soldier" (from the movie Billy Jack)<P>Actually seems kind of appropriate today.<P> -- Jeffers</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Listen children to a story, that was written long ago... lalalalalalalala... <P>Love that song... and BOY, did you just date yourself!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Me too, of course! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

S
S
If I date myself, we will have to resort to carbon dating.<P>STL

Q
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenTheLight:<BR><B><BR>One Corona with lime later ...<P>The fog creeps in, the fog creeps out,<BR>in their brains,<BR>and out their mouth ...<P>(here STL, have another Corona ...)<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Corona... sigh... with lime?... sigh... do you know how difficult that is to get in Canada? I do [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My favorite beer and my first choice, even before marguaritas!!! That "mega-thread" on the D/D board had me and about fifteen Corona's in it!!! It was over the course of a year, after all !! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] hee hee<P>

S
S
N:<P>On my next one, I will drink a toast to the senora del norde ...<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

Q
Q
STL,<P>Ah [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Thanks!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
All:<P>I usually do this in my mind every Memorial Day, Veteran's Day and 4th of July ... but, since we are all here:<P>John Tabert, Doc Halloway, Jesus Ramirez and all the others whom I did not know: on this day, I hope you know peace, and that your ultimate sacrifice is still remembered by myself and thousands like me. May God grant you eternal rest.<P>[Just a rememberance to why we have the freedoms we do. Our liberty has been paid for with the blood of patriots.]<P>(OK, now I've dated myself. No, the guy with the fife is not me.)<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL<p>[This message has been edited by SeenTheLight (edited July 04, 2001).]

J
J
Geez, I'm falling behind on the party (but not on the brews!)<P>Orchid: I'm singin' right now and you won't believe this, but we had a trumpet player in my high school band who messed up on the Star Bangled Banner ... and his name was Jose... (LOL). Can I get Pacifico in San Fran???<P>Nyneve: You carry the tune well I might add. (I just had that song in my head a couple of weeks ago, but couldn't remember the words. askjeeves.com is good for something!!!)<P>Nice tribute STL. Our paper reprinted the Declaration of Independence today. Also a must read on the 4th.<P>Party on,<P> -- Jeffers<P>p.s. The roller coaster is going UP today!<p>[This message has been edited by jeffers (edited July 04, 2001).]

S
S
Jeffers:<P>Ours did also ... and I agree, a must read.<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

X
X
<p>[ December 30, 2001: Message edited by: Xman ]</p>

S
S
Hurry folks, step this way ... it is the MB Tubercular Choir ...<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

*Cali* Offline OP
OP Offline
ALL ARE WELCOME...in fact at my workplace those that don't come get 'talked' about....eh, eh, eh.<P>And, XMan...don't take a wrong turn at Alburquerque...<P>My H has the music pumpin' with a CD from the Roots on...(he's into hiphop and Rap...)<P>The sun is still bright in Cali...fireworks don't start until about 9 p.m.<P>Uh, oh...I could be wrong...I seem to see some 'romantic' sparks flying [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Cali

Q
Q
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenTheLight:<P><B>Tubercular</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I admit, me, the college graduate, had to look it up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

S
S
N:<P>My Complete Oxford English Dictionary is well dog-eared.<P>The first time I saw your name in a post, I had to dig up my books on ancient mythology.<P>Anyone ready for seconds on BBQ chicken or baby-back ribs?<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 260 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation