Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
My WS has embarrassed me several times, I have been fantasying about ways to pay back, of course this is a LB, so I can’t. But it sure is fun to dream. I’m sure other BS’s would want to vent as well, so If you could embarrass your WS what would you do?

D
D
Yes when I first found out there were lots of ways I wanted to embarrass her. The real big one though was I had copies of every graphic e-mail between my WS and the OM who are co-workers. I also had every e-mail address of all of her co-workers... I'm sure you can guess where I'm going with it. <p>Well I didn't do the deed and have since destroyed all of the e-mails because it was just like living it over again and again. I no longer have any desires to make my WS feel bad or hurt, just the desire to repair our marriage.
Darryl

O
O
Hang a bag of WS' dirty laundry on the front door of the OPs house. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>L.

S
S
Okay, I actually did this, pre MB and in the throes of despair... but it REALLY made me feel good (insert devil horned graemlin here) <p>Day after dday I emailed everyone on WH's band mailing list (hundreds long) <p>"If anyone knows (OW) from the (club band played at) show last Saturday night... (WH) has herpes and she should get herself checked out immediately " I signed it as his wife. <p>That particular OW was on the mailing list at the time, and I imagine her friends were too. Immature? You betcha. Embarassing? Oh yes... WH was beside himself with embarassment. And in retrospect, I wish I hadn't done it. Felt good at the time though. And he has with time forgiven me. Guess my moment of insanity was not nearly as bad as his. <p>Snow

F
F
The A has to be embarrassing enough. People look at him different. That has to be embarrassing...Mr Morality had an affair.

J
J
Hmmm... is that scarlet letter thing still possible?? [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

H
H
I've told my H he needs the A branded on his head... or how about every sticth of clthing for the rest of his life... btw.. he watched the scarlett letter since we have been seperated.. and unfortnately.. he saw it as LOVE>.. UGHHHHH.. he sd he was the guy in the movie, the preacher.. who does demi... OMG! I almost threw up, thought the moveie would make him feel bad, but no, he just sees an A, as LOVE>.. I don';t think so!!!!! this is during his withdrawl.. I think... who knows.. if he will ever be normal again... although without ow contact his moods are statrting to return to the old H... funny how that works isn't it??? that ow really did a mind thing on him, it really makes me sick... how can a sick op change our loving spouses into montsters themselves?<p>HONEY

S
S
The day I found out, I posted a message on the front page of my WS website, "This site has been shut down due to the fact that the founder of this site, WS had an affair and is moving to another state. If you are unhappy about this call OM and tell him what a loser he is for sleeping with a married woman. 847.xxx.xxxx"<p>Bad move on my part, of course major LB, but i thought our relationship was over. Oh well, what can i say, i was desperate for a way to destroy her reputation and strike back at her.

M
M
OK, I never did it, but I wanted to send out birth announcements. (H fathered a child in his A. D-day was also step-daughter discovery day. Oh well, at least it was all out in the open at once.)<p>They were going to say,<p>After 18 years of holy matrimony,
please join MaryJanes in congratulating
Mr. Janes in the birth of his daughter
by Miss Kathy Such-a-Slut.<p>I wanted to access his business database and
send it out to hundreds of business contacts
and everyone on our Christmas card list.<p>That evil little fantasy may have kept me from doing worse things (involving a baseball bat and someone's thick skull).<p>MJ

H
H
with oc, you have even more reason to be mad, I am sad for you.. my H says ow claims to have had miscarraige, I think this is a lie, and hope she has A branded on your forehead in that itchy burning read way! SHe really deserves it, also she has in the past given herself an abortion with a coathanger.. just thought I would through that in for the world to see, yes, this is true... what a woman?<p>H

H
H
sometimes I call her coathanger.. or I did , before I tried to better plan a.. guess I can call her by her nick name to my friends now, just not to H???? Sorry, I know it is mean, but this person has to be sick!

O
O
Oh Honey, you have to deal with one of those fako prego OWs? Same here, 3x no less!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Oh yea, that's right, this 45 almost 46 year old OW claimed prego 3 times in 10 months with no dnc or proven doc visits. Hm...... must be pretty stinky there!! And another thing, I have been informed that she is a bit 'ignorant' about being prego. Are any of you buying that???? Hm........ Yet she is some sort of a Berkeley Biology Grad. Gotta wonder biology - study of life?? Hm........... Maybe it was rabbits!! LOL! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>L.

D
OP Offline
D
Did ja ever think of sending out affair announcements with all of the wonderful, humiliating thingsthe WS has said an ddone? I'm thinkin gof sending divorce announements (really nice ones that look like wedding invitations) to all, with a list of the nicities that have happened to all family and friends.

F
F
Here is one, I almost did this, send what ever incriminating evidence to all in-laws and important people in his life vie email or fax... You know how the in-laws think their child would never do that to someone. I have a set of those who just laugh in my face when I tell them that their son has done these things........<p>Ugggg!!!

U
U
does throwing his clothes in a dumpster count? btw, i thought i was married to "mr. morality?"

F
F
Trapped Mom<p>Oh my goodness! Do you mean my H was having an affair and he was married to someone else?? How embarassing! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>MAX [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

F
F
Sorry----Double posted!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: Feeling So Alone ]</p>

U
U
Really too embarrassing, huh? My WS (XH) and the trashy OW who live together have actually taken my childen to church together. How's that for Christian living?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation