Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
B
So sorry to hear this mg. After the exposure and fallout of her A with Rah Rah Boy, if she could cheat again after THAT I'd be on to Plan D too. Unbelievable!

If I remember correctly, her father was an upstanding and level headed man. Perhaps you can speak to him after confronting WW. Even if you get divorced you will have to deal with WW for years to come. If her parents can be of any influence to help her get her act together for the children sake that would be ideal. I know it's early but you might want to talk to your attorney about what you can do to make sure WW isn't parading men through her house if your children are present. Your children don't need to be subjected to that.

Make a copy of the recording just in case something happens to the original. Sorry you are back here, but you have no reason to be embarrassed. We will be here for you.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
I
I
Sorry to here about this....I double blinked when I saw this thread pop up.

Do cheat again and to soil the family home this time!!! Then leave remains around???

I
I
Sorry to here about this....I double blinked when I saw this thread pop up.

To cheat again and to soil the family home this time!!! Then leave remains around???

Z
Z
I agree. Best to divorce her and fight for the kids(which may be an uphill battle, depending on where you live and other factors).
Your wife must be very badly damaged and is so broken she may not be fixable. Regardless, you need to take care of yourself and getting away from someone so toxic should be a priority.
I dealt with finding out about my XW's secret life, which was much more "extensive" than I ever believed, even after discovering the main affair. There is a vey good chance you know the tip of the iceberg.
Sorry you are going through this.

M
M
I'm so sorry MG. This would be a deal breaker for me also.

Re-expose to the family and get your evidence safely put away.

You have no reason to be embarassed. You fought the good fight and you can look back and not regret a thing.

BW(me)
DDay EA 4/05
DDay PA 6/05
In recovery
P
P
I'm going to ask something really rude.

Is it possible your wife is earning money having sex with strangers?

I apologize for my blunt question.

S
S
Is it possible your wife is earning money having sex with strangers?

Totally don't understand this Q from you Pep. How could you ask that of a man who is on his knees?

Need a salt shaker?

All Blessinigs,
Jerry

P
P
I ask, Jerry, because she is behaving like a woman who sells herself. I know it is a horrible thought, but could it be any more horrible than what his wife is doing.

I do not understand the salt shaker thingy.

S
S
do not understand the salt shaker thingy.

AS in pouring salt into this poor man's wounds!!!

Many a women sell themselves with no charge. It's called addictive adultry.

My heart bleeds for MG.

All Blessings,
Jerry

S
S
I didn't think your Q to MG was rude, I thought it was heartless.
All Blessings,
Jerry

P
P
OK - your opinion is noted.

M
M
Originally Posted by shinethrough
I didn't think your Q to MG was rude, I thought it was heartless.
All Blessings,
Jerry

huh?? What if its true?? How is heartless to ask a relevant question, Jerry? What if its true?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
huh?? What if its true?? How is heartless to ask a relevant question, Jerry? What if its true?

Well that's a new theory here on MB isn't it?

This M can't be saved because your WW is a whore. She must be stashing all this money away somewhere so she can ultimately leave you and say thanks, sucker.

This must be a great relief to MG. At least now he understands "why."

M
M
hmmmm so you don't think it would be better for him to know if thats true?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
When is the last time here on MB that you concluded that a BH' s wife was a whore????????

All Blessings,
Jerry

P
P
OK Jerry - your opinion is noted.

M
M
Originally Posted by shinethrough
When is the last time here on MB that you concluded that a BH' s wife was a whore????????

I think yesterday. no, this morning!

Exposure 101

I
I
I am really sorry that this has happened again. One thing you may need to come to terms with is she has been having affairs for years.

Just think you caught her sleeping with 2 other dudes in a very short time. More than likely she has slept with others. A woman that cheats would normally not do it again so quickly unless it was a pattern with her. If it would have been a one time thing with the other guy I just don't see her finding a guy and bring him to your home so soon.

And to me it would not matter if she is charging other men or not. I would not think better of her if she was doing it for free with these guys. My marriage ended the day she slept with another guy and I have never had to worry about it again since our divorce.

But I know how you tried. Some people are not marriage material and if your wife is sleeping around I know how it hurts. Sorry for your pain it sure hurts

S
S
I thought Dr H's opinion was that we are all wired for an A. Isn't that what he said??

But now we take it to a different level, if you have an A you are a whore!! I think some wonderful WS's on here would have a very serious issue with that notion. Not the least of which Mel, are some very good friends of yours.

Why don't we quit while we're ahead. This notion is going to lose you some very good friends.

All Blessings,
Jerry

Last edited by shinethrough; 04/06/09 10:21 PM.
M
M
Originally Posted by IHadEnough
And to me it would not matter if she is charging other men or not. I would not think better of her if she was doing it for free with these guys.

Agree. I have a higher regard for those who get paid for putting out.

Exposure 101

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 231 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation