Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
>drop a hint that maybe POSOM was going around bragging to his friends about getting in her pants and watch the fireworks begin.

Knowing the GOB networks, he prolly already is.

I never had to take the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?

O'hana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

My Story

Recovered!
P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by imagine
What is medically wrong with your wife? Does she get depressed?

How did she meet with the LEO?

She claims she gets very depressed, yes.

What does LEO stand for?

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by ManInMotion
Originally Posted by PMG
Now I don't want to get into any legal trouble... is there anything I should be worried about as far as I have a program on the laptop monitoring all keystrokes, websites, etc and it sends me an email report of it all! LOL!!!

You've created a separate e-mail account for receiving those reports, right? One that doesn't have an obvious name or password that doesn't tie it back to you? smile

It is a separate email account, but the first part of it is my first name...

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by black_raven
The decision to rebuild is all yours but really take a look at the woman you are married to and see the pattern of her behavior since you have known her.

Do not reveal your source. For all WW knows, she was sloppy and left info out in the open that you just happened to come across. whistle Let her wonder...you don't have to say anything other than you KNOW the truth. Heck, you could drop a hint that maybe POSOM was going around bragging to his friends about getting in her pants and watch the fireworks begin. grin Expose and let the crapfest begin. You should stay calm and stand back while the APs go ballastic. Do not engage them. You can't reason with a crazed person.

Are you an WW still living together or not?

No we are not, as I mentioned earlier in this post, she got an RO against me.

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by _Larry_
drop a hint that maybe POSOM was going around bragging to his friends about getting in her pants and watch the fireworks begin.

Cops are famous for this. I like it smile

Larry

LOL. What does POSOM mean?

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ok so people, you're telling me NOT to reveal my sources.. and I can accept that, but how do I reveal PROOF without revealing my sources? Do I just tell the OM's Wife that she just needs to believe me?

There is ONE source that I feel is ok to reveal since it's already cut off, it's the program I was using to monitor the SMSs on her phone. she was on a smartphone and switched to a non smart phone.

I'm just still wondering about legal issues.. anyone know?

The phone I had been monitoring I purchased with my debit card, I can prove that, and at the time I was authorized on the cell phone account. So should that cover me????

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Also I can contact the OM's wife via facebook, as I don't have her phone #.. BUT.. I DO have her physical address, which apparently the OM isn't living there anymore.. he's been spending nights with my wife. Any thoughts on me just going to her place or should I send her an email via facebook? What I'm concerned about is if I send her an email via facebook she may not respond to me but rather call up her husband and rip him a new one... that's nice and all, but if she does that without seeing my proof, I'm concerned he may be able to give her a snow job and convince her otherwise. Remember, he's a cop, what the heck else could he have up his sleeve if he thinks I have proof and wants to stop me from exposing it to his wife?

B
B
A lot of states have "alienation of affection" laws, so look into that for your state - POSOM (piece of sh*t other man) may be the one in legal trouble.

Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10

P
P
Originally Posted by PMG
LOL. What does POSOM mean?

piece
of
s***
other
man

P
P
Originally Posted by PMG
how do I reveal PROOF without revealing my sources? Do I just tell the OM's Wife that she just needs to believe me?

"I'm so sorry to tell you this.
Your wife/husband is having an adulterous affair with my wife/husband.
She/He will probably lie and deny when you confront her/him.
Please do some checking into the phone records (credit cards/ emails) before you confront her/him.
Here is a way to confidentially reach me. (your phone or email)
Let me know how it goes.
We can compare our findings after you do some detective work on your end."

Last edited by Pepperband; 02/18/10 12:06 PM. Reason: gender neutrality
P
P
If you word-smith exposure carefully, you can increase your "proof" sources.

G
G
Originally Posted by PMG
What does LEO stand for?
Law Enforcement Officer

Originally Posted by PMG
Also I can contact the OM's wife via facebook, as I don't have her phone #.. BUT.. I DO have her physical address,
You have a name, and an address, but you cant find a home or cell #

Either she has neither, or you suck at the detectivating.

Last edited by Gack1; 02/18/10 12:12 PM.

Me 34
WW 30
Abandoned Feb 17th 08, D-Day Aprl 27th 08.
Returned home Jul 7th, OC born 12/30/08
The FOG is clear, and we are in recovery.
P
P
Originally Posted by Gack1
you suck at the detectivating.
rotflmao

THANK YOU GACK !

B
B
If you are willing to go to BW house, I would do so. But I would do this only to deliver the proof to her and not expect a have a face to face discussion with the woman. She might get freaked out (since you are stranger showing up at her door) and news like this is hard to hear. I would make copies of what you have and write a letter to her detailing what you know, leave your contact info (cell phone), and be sure to apologize for being the bearer of bad news but you thought she has the right to know, etc. I would knock on the door and if she answers. Verify if she is the wife of POSOM, hand her the envelope, and tell her you thought she should have this.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Originally Posted by Gack1
you suck at the detectivating.
rotflmao

THANK YOU GACK !

Sorry but did you want to help me out? I have put her name in to sites like intellus and they come back saying no phone available. I have no problem paying for her phone #, but the people search net detective sites ain't workin' for me on this one. I'm open to suggestions.

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted by black_raven
If you are willing to go to BW house, I would do so. But I would do this only to deliver the proof to her and not expect a have a face to face discussion with the woman. She might get freaked out (since you are stranger showing up at her door) and news like this is hard to hear. I would make copies of what you have and write a letter to her detailing what you know, leave your contact info (cell phone), and be sure to apologize for being the bearer of bad news but you thought she has the right to know, etc. I would knock on the door and if she answers. Verify if she is the wife of POSOM, hand her the envelope, and tell her you thought she should have this.

Thanks!! I know what she looks like from her FB profile... I just might do this. Hmmm... alienation of affection... I will see if that applies to my state. I am in Oregon.

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ok, think I will try the email via facebook approach. Less intrusive than if I came in person I think.

P
PMG Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thank you GOD!! I got a hold of her via facebook and she called me!!! Now both the OM and my wife BOTH know that she knows and that I contacted her. Praise GOD!! We will see where it goes from here. Apparently if I understand correctly, her H filed for D two weeks ago, magically about a week after my wife got the RO against me.. hmmm. Anyhow his wife told him that she would waive CS, etc. as long as he paid the CC debt. However after she found out about this, .... she's changed her mind. Anything she's entitled to get by law, she will not waive.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation